Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Goals and Dreams

I have really enjoyed all of the threads on pictures and weight loss. I would like to hear everyone's goals and dreams for the future. If you are having trouble reaching your brass ring, then everyone will help and encourage you. If you reach a milestone, pat yourself on the back, tell us about it so we can rejoice with you. I just love a feel good story.

My major dream has been reached. It was to ride horses again. After years and years of being too fat to ask a poor horse to carry my fat rear around, I finally got on again. I have had two riding trips. On thanksgiving day I went on a three day ride and right after Christmas I went again. In five days I logged over 35 miles. It would have been more but the weather did not cooperate. It was great.

Now everyone, let me hear your story.

I too have finally begun riding again...it was the only thing that saved my sanity when I was divorcing, I would go riding all alone, down by the river, for only about 45 minutes to an hour each day---but it was time very precious to my soul. I survived the divorce, then got too big to ride. Now I am happy and riding for the sheer joy of doing so!!!

We also ride "iron" horses---motorcycles, and it has been wonderful as well, there is actually room between DH and I on the bike!! I know it made his job of riding with me behind him much easier!

I am going to attempt another goal this summer---we will be in Denver, we have family there, so we go to the Six Flags, Elitches Gardens amusement park every summer. I used to LOVE the rides---but have not been on one in years, for fear of not fitting, and facing the ensuing embarassment. This year I am going to try some roller coasters. We will likely go in July (a usual reunion time for us)---so I have several months to lose some more---and bring on the fun!!!!

Kat

Hi All

I have alway wanted to go horse riding but wouldn't dream of trying it at my present weight, I might get arrested for animal cruelty!!!!!

In my last job one of my work friends was a keen rider and organised a trip for our team to have a lesson, no one could understand why I wouldn't go, surely it was obvious! I was gutted to miss out.:cry

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BetterLeah

Woohoo! I have 7 more days till surgery, So far I am already down a total of 20lbs since I started this journey. 
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Well done! I'm 9 days away from surgery! Keep us updated!

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches