Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SEX (leave it up to DeLarla)

Yup... I know what you mean... tis a crazy ole world! I know that when I turned 36 I said... "Nope... not having another baby at this age." I think I am just too selfish now... don't want to go through all of the baby stages again. Anyone want to see another fur baby???? Did I hear YES?????

Rudy (the one with the NO bark collar) and my non-fur baby Em

post-203959-1381313129364_thumb.jpg

If I had my way, you would all attach pictures with every single post. With that, here's todays picture (who knows what you'll get cause I gotta go search my hard drive... hold on...)

Okay, I found a "Before" picture from this past Chrismas.... here it comes!

P.S. Another reason I keep Chris is because he always wants us to match at my company Christmas party, which I think is really sweet.

post-203981-13813131293841_thumb.jpg

Thank you, and thank you. I was a jolly ol feller, that's for sure.

Anyone wanna get rich with me? I'm inventing a pee dipstick that detects early erosion.

Hmmmm... perhaps it should be a throat swab instead... think of all the fun we would have testing it and gagging each other! :)

You know... as beautiful as I think you look now Lisa... I think you were beautiful then as well. Obviously I'm not alone cause that handsome feller standing next to you thought so too!

Ummm... let's see... another fur baby... This is "Tas" and she really is a psycho kitty... I mean it... look in her eyes! I love her though.... her tummy hangs just like mine!

post-203959-13813131294256_thumb.jpg

Blushing... thanks Darc. My kitty used to have a droopy belly like mine too. It's so darn cute. And you really do have a zoo just like me. Are there more?

OK, Not to be out done. I am enclosing a pic of my sweetie, JOHN, in the green shirt and sitting down at his 50th birthday party January of this year. That is his Christmas present, BULLWINKLE, sitting on the loveseat with him. LOL!! I am standing over to the side. THat is my before picture. YUK!!!

THat BULLWINKLE was actually used in the making of the movie. Today I just went and bought the ROCKY that was in the making of the movie for this Christmas. HOORAY!!! I have been looking for it forever.

I have lots of stuffed animals.

post-204009-13813131294475_thumb.jpg

Yeah he wasn't at all thrilled with the party untill we got into the presents. He was a good sport about it all. I just love that man. The beer is a gift from get this, an alcoholic friend of ours. Isn't that too funny.

Hey Penni... the next gathering might have to be at your house... will all dance on the bar.... YEE HAW!!!!

Wait...Wait... ONE MORE FUR BABY!!!!

THis Is Ollie... and she is my sweetie baby... she's my favorite... SHHHHHH don't tell the others!

post-203959-13813131294932_thumb.jpg

Everybody be intimidated by Gross Darcy who has a clean floor AND clean carpets, even with a petting zoo in her house.

I'm afraid of you.

HEHEHEHE... I'm tellin ya... the floor ir RARELY clean... I gave up on that... tis just not possible with all of the fur flying around this place! Y'all can come by and visit my petting zoo anytime... beware of Tas though... she acts like she wants to be pet and then belts out a big HISSSSSSSS when ya do! She's eating my plants as I type.

I swear... when each of them heads over the rainbow bridge... they will not be replaced... honest... no... I really mean it... NO MORE FUR BABIES! We couldn't get a smaller house even if we wanted to... how would we all fit????

Yeah... I scare myself... daily...

Rudy has a drinking problem...

post-203959-13813131295137_thumb.jpg

Hey Penni... the next gathering might have to be at your house... will all dance on the bar.... YEE HAW!!!!

Come on over. I have a three bedroom house next door that can accommodate at least 6 to 7 people easily. And I have a huge bar area that has a nice floor that with a couple of those airbeds down will make a nice slumber party area. Couple of couches. Loveseat, lounger chair, sectional leather sofa, and even a dining table that we can throw an airbed on to make room for everyone. LOL!!!!

I have a futon in my art studio as well that can sleep two. So, come on over.

Hmmm, Now why didn't we plan our vegas party at Penni's???

An extra house!!! Holy crap! Trust me, you'll get your turn. LOL, Teresa