Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

SEX (leave it up to DeLarla)

WHo's pregnant???? If I'm pregnant... then I am gonna be single for sure! My hubby shoots blanks... no mo babies!

Awww... Donali... can't you just see the cute wittle baby port????:)

Awww... Donali... can't you just see the cute wittle baby port????

Hey, Darcy if you are having baby porties then you could give Lisa a discount on a new one.

Maybe your pregnant! LOL... I was just reading in that new band book (I finally got my copy) about the possibility of women suddenly having an easier time getting pregnant with weight loss. Did you read my post about now having the 2 1/2 year old every other weekend now? Boy is she the cutest most girly thing. Its our new roommates baby. Didn't want to get your hopes up about pregnancy but wanted to toss it out as a possibility. Do you use birth control? So much for holding out on him... LOL. Sucker. :Bunny Teresa

We haven't used birth control in 13 years. A baby would really help our financial situation now, eh? Especially at my age! Okay, I think I'll have a nervous breakdown now.

I seriously doubt you are but.... thought I would toss the possibility out there. Why couldn't you get pregnant before? Were you heavy then? You might talk to your gyn about the possibility of needing birth control as you lose weight unless you know your husband shoots blanks. Teresa

UUUmmmmm... why has Miss Lisa NOT used birth control for 13 years??????? Please tell me Harley Boy is shooting blanks???? We would give you one helluva a baby shower though!

Darcy

I'll bet the men on this board can't wait until their wives go to bed, or leave the room, so they can check out the conversation these nutty women have. I can just visualize them smiling and sitting at the computer.. Then, I'll just bet after all this sex, positions, and all the "sex" talk, they have little wild romps with mama and she never knows what started it.:D :D :D She thinks shes sexy.....and he can't keep his hands off her.....:)

Since I was a kid, everyone said I'd be the best mom and have the most kids. I had a regular daily babysitting gig when I was 16 and watched 7 kids ranging from 4-7 (one sister had 3 kids the other had 4 so I was their afterschool sitter.) Even at 16, the parents would marvel at how their kids behaved better for me than them.

The day I met Chris I told him to run like hell. I pointed to the door and said, "run because I want a home, my own washer & dryer, a dog, a boat, and babies." I told him that every day for six months but he refused to leave.

I got everything but the babies & boat - but I got a new Harley that we can ride to Laughlin where one of my oldest friends has a boat.

We started going for medical testing 5 years ago, and Chris has really strong swimmers. They did some extensive testing and found nothing wrong with me. I was put on hormones and we did the calendar thing and the fertility sticks, but we never got pregnant.

However, I can't cry or be sad or freak out because my Guardian Angels know better than me. My mother and her sister, Linda, are severly mentally ill. Linda's 2nd child is mentally disabled and will need a guardian for life. Liana's uncle & my father's sister also mentally ill.

What's so weird is I have 2 older siblings, and I always counted on nieces & nephews. The "Mother" really did a number on us, because I'm the only one that ever got married, and none of us ever had children.

I gotta believe there's a reason, cause I should had 9 babies... so I have furbabies. And ONE of these days, someone I know and love will have babies and I'll be their Nana. I have Mekha & Adrien (13 & 14 neighbors) who are my best friends, and one day Mekha will give me some babies. I'll get my babies, don't you worry!

Well Miss Lisa... since Chris has good swimmers and they could find no physical reason why you were not able to get pregnant... the chance always exists that it could happen. Losing weight can increase your chances for getting pregnant... so keep that in mind. We have a family friend that was told she would never get pregnant due to her hubsband's sperm count or lack there of. THey adopted three children and then BAMMO... pregnant. When you least expect it! It sounds like you wouldn't object to the possibility... but the little critters do get a lil pricey over the years! :) I always wanted another child... but alas... I guess it is just my sweet Miss Em. I am finally past the strong maternal urges and think... nahhhh... but it took me a lot of years to get there. Fur babies are nice... but wish they would keep puppy breath just a LITTLE bit longer! My big Jack boy has the worst breath in the history of Dogs.

Darcy

Here's my Fur Baby Jack

post-203959-13813131293272_thumb.jpg

LOLOLOL... If you woul dhave only seen me with the shop vac yesterday slurping up the mounds and mounds of dog and cat hair! That was actually my floor at my old house... now there are too many fur babies! I just wait until the floor appears to be moving now...

Here's another one... Jinx the handsome prince!

post-203959-13813131293439_thumb.jpg

:):D :mad:

Had this long post, with one of my babies posted and my damn computer froze... Not typing all that again. I was telling Lisa, it took 2 years before I got PG with my first, only after I lost 50 lbs, then #2 came along wham..... but then I remarried and it took 5 years and I lost about 55 lbs this time. So maybe losing weight will work...

I'm almost 42 and not sure how I'd feel about getting pregnant this far in the game. I can barely fit on the back of that Harley as it is. Could you imagine losing all that weight and getting pregnant at 42 years old?

I'm so tired of these Catch 22's. You can't get pregnant cause you're fat. So you lose weight and get pregnant which makes you fat, or you take birth control pills that make you gain weight.

Darcy, baby is so cute in the sink! My friend was sitting in my bed on top of the comfortor and said, "it smells like cows in here." I nearly died laughing because my dogs burrow in the comfortors and apparently do smell like cows. So now Chris wants me to keep them outside during the day... but I don't have the heart. Poor, poor (SPOILED) poor babies.