Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

MourningFuneral--It's good to hear from you! I'm glad everything is going well. Congrats on the weightloss; that's fantastic! A little girl that will bring such joy to your life. I am so happy for you! Keep us posted on how everything is going. I can't wait to see pictures someday!

Congrats Mourning on the baby girl AND still losing weight, the pregnancy is not setting you back not one pound, that is great. Usually after a woman deliver her baby she also loses alot more weight, that's what I did, of over time I gained it all back.

DENISE...as I mentioned yesterday last week I did not lose any weight...this week I'm losing a pound a day. Monday I was at 248 and today Thursday I'm at 244, I'm not even doing m/e just lc and walking:D and of course prayer.

Tann--Congrats! You know it's funny because I am just doing lc and giving my body a break from m/e and I too am doing well. I dropped one pound yesterday as well. Dh thinks I should take next week off as well. I may just do that. I haven't decided yet. It is nice to have more food options!

Oh, I have to share something so funny with you all! Just a little background info first. I work at USDA and in our building is three different agencies. We all have our own offices. I was in one of the other offices this morning chatting for a few minutes when one of the girls commented about how good I was looking. :omg: Blow me over! I am looking better but I wouldn't go so far as to say looking good but....

Anyway she commented on how my jeans are so big and she can't see how they are staying on me. I told her they barely were but I was being cheap and hadn't broke down and bought anymore yet since I just bought new, smaller jeans the day after Christmas. She was telling me that her and a couple girlfriends were going to have a yard sale soon and her friends would be selling some clothes. Then she looks at me and says, "Well, I don't think they will work for you, you're too small." :o Talk about shocker!!! ME, too small! :suspicious: I have never heard that before! :eek I thought about hugging her and dancing around the room! :dance:

Dh tells me that I don't look what I weigh, thank goodness! Maybe he's just being nice. :( That aside, I have been getting several comments at work lately. It's enough to make a girl blush! In the past when someone makes a comment about how good I am looking I usually tell them to get their eyes checked :rofl: but maybe there is some truth to it. It's so hard to look positively when for so long, I haven't been happy with me.

That a great NSV DENISE, I have that problem too, with taking compliments, we are losing weight fasting than our minds can caught up:eek: You still lovin' it in Twoterville:heh: In about another 44lbs and I'll be leaving you:heh:

Tann and Niecy,

You both are just doing so well!!!! Congrats on the girl and the weight loss Mourning.

I have been falling back into some bad habits because of stress this week - and I haven't been able to work out at lunch because my middle son got in trouble at school (for setting off a stink bomb) and I have had to go to court and to a special school and so on - but I'm getting back on track today!!!!!

I want to join your losing a pound a day club!!!!

Later,

Morning Funeral: Thanks for the noodle tip. Glad you're doing so well! How exciting to be having a little girl!

Tann: You're looking great!

I am frustrated too. I went to my new fill doctor and met with a new nutritionist and exercise physiologist. I have been stalled in my weight loss and at a loss as to what to do. I had my resting metabolic rate tested and it tested at 2100 calories burned at rest. I should be losing weight right and left on a 1200 calorie a day diet. The doctor gave me a small fill and told be to up my calories to 1400 calories a day and to stop exercising 2 times a day. Crazy huh? I never thought I'd hear those words! I am starting to panic because of this platueau and adding calories seems counter-intutitive. I guess I will try it for a couple weeks and see what happens. I'm glad everyone is doing relatively well.

HI EVERYONE!:)

MORNINGFUNERAL- CONGRATS ON A BABY GIRL!:love: AND THE CONTINUED LOSS:clap2: :nod:

NICEYRENEE- WHEN YOU'VE GOT IT YOU FLAUNT IT YOU HOT SEXY THANG!:thumb: :(

TANN- DON'T TELL ME YOUR NOT LOOKIN HOT TOO GIRLIE! I SEEN THE PICS ;)

KAREYQUILTS- ITS TRUE! I WAS TOO TIGHT AND COULDN'T EAT ANYTHING AND I DIDN'T LOOSE AN OUNCE UNTILL I STARTED EATING AGAIN. WEIRD HUH?:der:

CDGMOM - I FEEL YOUR PAIN! I'M THINKING OF HAVING A NAME PLATE PUT ON THE CHAIR IN THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE! :frusty: :) HANG IN THERE!:huggie:

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK EVERYONE!! SEE YOU ON TUES, I AM OFF MONDAY :clap2: :cheer2:

TURNER24

PAM

:cheer2: I'm sooo happy that you guys paid us a visit:Banane37: TURNER, KAREY & AMY!!! Sometimes DENISE and I get very lonely up in here:cry

KAREY you are so close to goal, maybe your body is just holding on to everything right now, well try what your doctor said and hopefully those pounds will melt away. I love all that exercising you are doing:Banane04: :Banane43: :mad: I'm impressed!!

AMY I know what you mean about kid troubles:tired Even tho mine are still in elementary (oldest is going to middle school this fall) they get in trouble too. The last day of school was Friday and the teacher caught my 7 year old writing two curse words on his desk.:cry :doh: why does this kid continue to do wrong, I'm scared for his & mine future:tired But AMY try not to let stress get you off your program, because we will always have stress we just got to learn how to handle it better without turning to food and bad habits, good your back on track, hang tough!!:mad:

TURNER enjoy your Monday off, my 3 sons are out of school for the summer, so I KNOW I WILL BE GOING TO WORK EACH DAY UNTIL SCHOOL STARTS BACK:crazy: If I stayed at home with them it will be like this all day:frusty: :director: :fencing: :wacko: .

Hey y'all I lost a total of 6lbs this week. I was 248 on Monday and today Sat.morning I'm at 242. All I did was a lil walking and ate low carb this week:scared: :lost4lbs: :lost2lbs: :scales:

th_CopyofSummer20061040.jpg th_Easter20071005.jpg

Here are some before and half-way pictures. When I look at these pictures I can see that I'm making progress. I just wish it were faster! Oh well, I did to be thankful for where I've come from and the path that I'm on. That's a picture of my little 8 year. Isn't she a cutey?

[/url]

DENISE ......I did m/e for 3-4 days last week and I stayed at 247 for 7 days in a row:faint:then I went up to 248. That has never happened to me before on m/e I was like:help: what am I doing wrong. I carbed up some Sat & Sun and now I'm doing just lc and have lost 3lbs this week already, that's a pound a day:D I guess sometimes we need a break from m/e.

what is m/e and lc means. Don't mean to sound stupid or anything:)

what is m/e and lc means. Don't mean to sound stupid or anything:)

m/e stands for a meat and egg diet and lc stands for low carb diet. This week I did just lc and lost 8lbs for the week:D

Wow Karey, you look great!!!!

I'm doing okay, back on track with the exercise thing. My husband and I are starting the day off with a 30 minute bike ride in addition to my Noon work-outs. These pounds better start coming off - I have a cruise to get ready for!!!!!! Take that :boxing: :boxing: ugly fat!!!!

Keep up the good work everyone!

Later,