Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Avilla: Did your son ever go on the juice Plus? I was wondering how you like the product?

My plateau has finally come to an end, I think. I lost 4 pounds this week and the scale seems to be staying there. Finally, some success.

Wow, I'm impressed. I was just reading through this thread and saw your stats and they are great :clap2: I hope I can be as successful as you!!

Thanks MS JEN, it's hard for me to believe too:biggrin1: I'm sure you will be very successful;)

Avilla: Did your son ever go on the juice Plus? I was wondering how you like the product?

My plateau has finally come to an end, I think. I lost 4 pounds this week and the scale seems to be staying there. Finally, some success.

Naw, I never put him on it...His godmother actually bought me some to try and after taking them for about a month I couldnt really tell any difference but his nutritionist says that it takes several months of taking them to be able to tell a drastic difference...But I cant afford that much money each month just for Vitamins...

I am glad that you are losing again, that is wonderful news...I know that it can be very depressing being on a plateau!! Keep losing girl!

BOY, YOU ARE A BUSY LADY! NO MATTER WHERE I GO ON THIS FORUM I SEE YOU THERE ENCOURAGING EVERYONE TO BE STRONG. :clap2:

She is totally my inspiration!! I just love this group!!:)

And for my weigh in today, it stayed the same...Still at 66, which is good cuz I usually gain on my weekend and I figured I would be up a couple lbs...I am happy this time to keep it the same

OK Y'all, Easter is gone, time to put down the candies, cakes, and whatever else we ate. You can still have the boiled eggs tho:heh:

I'm going walking today so I can finally change my 4 to a 5 completed workout sessions.:faint: My pounds are still coming off, which is good.:biggrin1: Starting today I'm on a Mothers day challenge to lose 15lbs. I've got too many challenges going on:tired 3 total, this is it:eek:

Tann, I just dont see how in the world you do it girl....Your too hard core for me....Ok, I will go for 10 lbs by Mothers Day...That will take me to 236.5...I will be lucky to achieve that but I will work my butt off trying

Happy Monday to everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Mine was good as long as I don't judge it from the scale. :faint:I decided to wait until today to start m/e because I knew how difficult it would be to do this weekend with my schedule. Not a smart idea! I don't really know what happened but my scale was up a couple pounds. I really wasn't bad either. I was bored on Saturday afternoon and worked out for 2.5 hours! :omg: I lifted weights, did crunches, etc. Sometimes when I exercise a lot, my scale goes up. Seems odd to me but I felt good about what I was doing. M/e will help me shed those and more. I'm confident today!

BOY, YOU ARE A BUSY LADY! NO MATTER WHERE I GO ON THIS FORUM I SEE YOU THERE ENCOURAGING EVERYONE TO BE STRONG. :clap2:
She is totally my inspiration!! I just love this group!!:)

Awe, shucks. :nervous Thanks. I just try to be what everyone else here is to me. This group is wonderful! I couldn't do it without you all!

AVILLA.....me HARDCORE??:) :pound: now if I was an excerise buff I would agree with you, but I'm not.

DENISE.....I notice that too, the more I workout the less the scale goes down:confused: It's muscles being built up, so in the long run while you are just resting you will be burning up fat.

I don't know what kind of diet I'm doing this week, just lc for sure.

For today this is what is going to be:

B: greentea

S: melted cheese

L: tuna salad

D: Protein shake

Gonna start my water:spit: now.

Hi Everyone!

I have been soo busy and gone much of the last few weeks! Easter sure is a hard time to watch the calories :hungry: . I hate PMS worse than holiday's though:rolleyes: . It also comes more often:mad: . I have gained almos 10lbs in 3 days. I know its Water weight.... but it still drives my crazy!:bored

Hope everyone is doing well. I will read back through what I have missed. See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! Everyone is doing great! Keep it up!

Turner24 - the same thiing happens to me during that TOM.

Teresita - Congrats on the job well done!

I am thinking about trying Herbalife for the shake's nutritional value. Have any of you ever tried it?

VERONICA sorry but I've never tried Herbalife, years ago I went to their office to do a a free profile, but it ended up being too expensive for me, they still send me fliers all the time:eek: it's been over 8 years

I was doing so good today, had my green tea for Breakfast, tuna salad for lunch and had a Protein Shake for dinner, drinking my Water. This is where I messed up, I made a speghetti dinner for the family, usually I don't even taste the food, I'll either let my DH or my oldest DS taste it to see if it needs more garlic, salt, or whatever seasonings. Well anywayz, I tasted the sauce, it was good, so I kept tasting until I was eating about 4 forkfuls of speghetti:eek: Of course the carbs in the Pasta set off a lil binge later....I had Easter candy, cake & milk, then pretzels and m&m's. Then I go to sleep:notagree around 11pm:cry ...still later....it's now 2:42am I can't sleep anymore...and my mind is telling me to eat some chocolate ice cream and maybe add some cake to it:think :tired , Now it's a new day I should just leave what I did last nite in the past and start anew today, but....I feel like crap.....and still want to eat junk.

I didn't get a chance to go walking it was raining and cold out....still no excuse because my gym is only 5 min away from my house and it's opened 24/7 & free to me so now I can't change my 4 to a 5 on the sessions completed:rolleyes: .....but did I go..........NNOOOOO.......being lazy. I need help:speechles :cry

:update: the ice cream & cake won....I'm gonna try and do a water and greentea detox for the next 2 days, and will try to get in some activity.....I'm sleepy and tired, I didn't go to bed until after 4am, and had to get up @ 7am:tired Y'all pray for me that I get back on track, seems like I'm the only one here who goes thru these binges:( More updates:heh: .....get this....I plan is to detox on water, greentea and low sodium V-8 juice....well I didn't leave home in time to stop by the store to get the V-8 juice, so I was just gonna do water & greentea today while here at work. Anywayz I go to get hot water for my tea at the coffee table and lo and behold there is a veggie tray spread (& a separate fruit tray, did not touch:rolleyes: ) so I got some cherry tomatoes, green snow peas, & broccoli so that's the same ingredients that is in V-8 and more fiber....the Lord hooked me up:tea: :amen:

Tann--I am so sorry you are struggling right now. I have those binges from time to time. They are so hard to break. I tell myself it'll be ok to have a bite or two because then I will stop, but I don't. Good luck on your detox. Those veggies were there right when you needed them! :peace:

Turner--It's good to hear from you!! I agree, PMS is the worst! :censored: Some people talk about their bands being tight then, but mine sure isn't. It's so hard to be good.

For me--I tried Herbalife years ago but it got so expensive that I couldn't continue with it. If I remember correctly (I have tried so many diets and shakes), it wasn't too bad. IMO, Amplify by GNC is the best shake. It's actually part of their Release weight loss line. I buy the chocolate as well as the Cookies & Cream flavored smoothies. Chocolate is my fav! :D Add in skim milk and they are yummy! :P

Yesterday I started on m/e and was very good. No cheating and really no temptation to. Dh is doing it with me this time so that makes it easier! ;) I am happy to report that we both had a lose of 3 lbs. yesterday!! :lost3lbs: I am jumping for joy!:confused: I hope the weight loss continues today as well! Only 1 lb. more and I will be back where I started last week at. I'll report tomorrow. Maybe I can get dh to take some pics tonight so I can "see" my progress.

Thanks Denise:thankyou: , hopefully the binged has passed, I don't even want any food at the moment. Congrats on the :D :confused: I'll wait and weigh in on Sunday morning, maybe by then the pounds that I gained last nite will be gone by Sunday:heh: So far I'm doing good, let's see how I do when I get home:nervous I'm thinking about starting m/e Wed-Sat, yeah that's the plan.....

I just love all these smilies, so many to choose from:pound: , I know I'm :lost3lbs: :laugh

Where is everybody:confused:

Niceyrenee- Nice to see you too!:D Congrats on the 3lbs:clap2: :clap2: .

Forme- I also struggle daily w/wanting to eat the wrong foods. I have tried herbalife shakes, but I liked the GNC chocolate amplifier better also. Hang in there. I ate probably 10-12 of those little hershey's minatures last week at work!:tired I am back on track now though. Don't beat yourself up! :lost3lbs:

Tann- You are a great inspiration!

OK- get real time. I am so comfortable in here I feel like I can say anything. I :confused: all of you! So here's the thing. We are having some horrible financial issues after self-paying for my surgery and then my husband getting sick and having surgery. We have to file chap 13 bankrupsy. The problem is I owe $600.00 to my lap band surgeon's office. I need a fill and to go in for an appt, but I am ashamed. Do you think I need to find another doc who will do the fills? Most won't unless they put it into you. I am also embarassed only have lost about 40lbs since banded 10/30/2006:eek: . I am paying the bill back(that's what a chapter 13 is). What do you guys think? What would you do? Its funny, I wouldn't talk to my best friend about this, but I feel safe w/you guys. I couldn't do this without you all. I am hoping that when things get better financially I will stop all the eating. I know it is a huge part of it. I wish I could be one of those people who STOP eating when they are depressed:o

Love you all!

Turner24