Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Niecyrene keep up that great work and keep that beautiful smile on.

Turner24 I'm with you today Spring Fever will hit at noon.

Wow Avilla you made me tired just thinking about all the work. Housework is a work out in itself.

Tann you have been doing wonderful and still is. Get that Water in you today and keep you head up and move forward in those big baggy clothes. LOL

I finally went back to TOPS last night after 2 weeks of not wanting to know how much I weighed. Well I lost 3 pounds and back to 373. Man all I can think about is how much time I wasted.'

You go girl!!! Your doing great!! slowly but surely we will all get to our happy place

Just alot of self love and respect girl!!! You know that...lol...Well, maybe a prozac or 2 along the way

1. Drink at least 64 oz of Water today

2. Take vitamins/meds

3. Exercise more then 30 minutes today. Get in every little bit of exercise you can. Walk in place, pace, jog in place in the bathroom.

4. Keep carbs low and meats lean don't forget about sugar free Snacks and green veggies work wonders.

5. Smile today :) ...NO... big smiles :D

Live today like it is your last without the last meal thing. LOL

Be happy, Thankful, Grateful, Giving.....

Just alot of self love and respect girl!!! You know that...lol...Well, maybe a prozac or 2 along the way

He He He He He

Today is Tuesday March 13

1. Drink at least 64 oz of Water today

2. Take vitamins/meds

3. Exercise more then 30 minutes today. Get in every little bit of exercise you can. Walk in place, pace, jog in place in the bathroom.

4. Keep carbs low and meats lean don't forget about sugar free Snacks and green veggies work wonders.

5. Smile today :) no big smiles :D

Live today like it is your last without the last meal thing. LOL

Be happy, Thankful, Grateful, Giving.....

I will be happy to be thankful and grateful if someone would let me give them a couple of my pounds for a while...I will be glad to take them back later after I lost a few more!!lol

I will be happy to be thankful and grateful if someone would let me give them a couple of my pounds for a while...I will be glad to take them back later after I lost a few more!!lol

:funnypost: DITTO!! :pound:

:funnypost: DITTO!! :pound:

Looks like its just me and you girl!!! I will take a couple of yours this week if you take a couple of mine next week, but if its your week you gotta try to lose them while you got them...lol..TAG, your it!

Good for you Avilla on getting that ticker to move again:heh: :P

I went walking again early this morning before work, I'm starting to get the excersise fever again, it's about time:rolleyes:

Gonna go get my Water now and start drinking:biggrin1:

SARG, I'm sooo happy that you lost 3 lbs:clap2: :clap2: :tea: :high5: :dance: :whoo: :rofl: :rockon: :):D I know you are feeling excited and pumped now, I'm excited for ya!!!

I'm ready! I'm sending them your way! :biggrin1:

I gotta gear up for next week. I'll be in stealth mode... :spy:...Hiding those extra pounds and secretly burning them away.

I finally went back to TOPS last night after 2 weeks of not wanting to know how much I weighed. Well I lost 3 pounds and back to 373.

How did I miss this wonderful news earlier? That is fantastic Sarge!! You keep rocking it girl! :)

WOOO HOOO Sarge!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Avilla and Niceyrenee- Who's going to trade lbs w/me?? LOL!:)

I hate PMS! I am so full of Water weight I think I'll scream:angry Drank all my water yesterday and only pee'd like twice all day! Went home last night and there it was...........elephant ankles:mad: . I barley got my shoes on this morning:cry I got on the scale (stupid I know) and I gained 6lbs in 1 day:huytsao . I will be hitting the lasix tonight! Does anyone else do this EVERY month??:tired Maybe cause I am sooo huge my body does it, I don't know:o

I am determined to move my ticker again. I haven't moved it in almost 1mo because I would have to increase it not decrease it!!!! That's ridiculous and makes me sick:sick

I am drinking my water today anywhoo. I have to believe in this diet and way of living. I am beginning to think the band is not going to work for me and I should not have done this. When people in the family ask me how much I have lost and I say "around 40lbs" they ALL COMMENT "THAT's ALL????????" I feel like a failure. I know I am depressed from PMS. But I am starting to think maybe I am really depressed and medication would help me. I have heard it helps you loose wt? What do you guys think? Anyone on depression meds? I am an emotional eater. I do eat more when I am down than when I am happy. I thought that was normal.

Well,

Its nasty and rainy today:tired kinda matches my mood.:cry

Turner24

WOOO HOOO Sarge!!!!!!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Avilla and Niceyrenee- Who's going to trade lbs w/me?? LOL!:)

I hate PMS! I am so full of Water weight I think I'll scream:angry Drank all my water yesterday and only pee'd like twice all day! Went home last night and there it was...........elephant ankles:mad: . I barley got my shoes on this morning:cry I got on the scale (stupid I know) and I gained 6lbs in 1 day:huytsao . I will be hitting the lasix tonight! Does anyone else do this EVERY month??:tired Maybe cause I am sooo huge my body does it, I don't know:o

I am determined to move my ticker again. I haven't moved it in almost 1mo because I would have to increase it not decrease it!!!! That's ridiculous and makes me sick:sick

I am drinking my water today anywhoo. I have to believe in this diet and way of living. I am beginning to think the band is not going to work for me and I should not have done this. When people in the family ask me how much I have lost and I say "around 40lbs" they ALL COMMENT "THAT's ALL????????" I feel like a failure. I know I am depressed from PMS. But I am starting to think maybe I am really depressed and medication would help me. I have heard it helps you loose wt? What do you guys think? Anyone on depression meds? I am an emotional eater. I do eat more when I am down than when I am happy. I thought that was normal.

Well,

Its nasty and rainy today:tired kinda matches my mood.:cry

Turner24

Ok, you take mine and she can have yours and i will take hers...lol

Ok, on a serious note!!! Has anyone ever had their ear stapled to lose weight??? This subject was brought up at work today and I was wondering about it

Turner, I am sorry your having a rough patch.:hug: Don't get down on yourself. 37 lbs. is just that, 37 lbs. less then where you were! It may be slow but stay committed and you will see results. It's not always easy but it is possible. Have you tried changing your diet up? I zig zag my calorie intake and that helps me. I will eat like 800 - 100 calories for a few days and then have 1200 and continue like that. It seems funny that it would work, but it does. So to start with, give me those pounds and we'll work them off together. :biggrin1:

Ear stapled...I have never heard of it. I'll have to google it and see what I can find out.

Awwwh Turner, sooo sorry you are going thru some hard times with the weightloss and people's comments, they can really get you down. Tell them that it is a slow process and you're doing the best you can. :(