Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

I so hope I get restriction tommorrow! Fill #2. I have been bad (I feel like I am always confessing to being bad) but I will start over tommorrow! My plan for tommorrow is Get in all my Water, have a shake for Breakfast and dinner and a light lunch. I think I will get some yogurt to eat for a snack. I will walk tommorrow!

Sombody beat me with a wet noodle please. I already feel like I am going to be eating all day. HELP!!!!! I have weigh in tonight and I have no idea what it is going to say. I don't want to see it go back up but if it does so be it and I will be back on slimfast for breakfast.

I'm proud of what I have done so far. God is Awesome!!!!! I'll be right back, I'm going to pound the treadmill.

PS it doesn't help that there is chocolate on sale down stairs. 270 calories for 33 cents. That is a true sin.... HELP!

I dont know whats going on with me...Some how since the first of the month I have gained 1.5 pounds...Sounds like I need to start working out more or something...It cant be that I need to eat less cuz I am hardly eating at all...I will get past this

As far as the comments from cassandra...Teresita doesnt mean anything negative in her words...She is a very loving and caring person and only wants the best from all of us that actually commited to this bootcamp from the very beginning...Thats all that I am going to say about that cuz I am trying to work on my positive attitude this week

I Challenge You Guys to 25 Sit ups or Crunches today for those who don't do any sit ups. For those who do sit ups on a regular basis, I challenge you to add 25 to what you already do.

Alternative

Dance or walk in place for a full song or 5 min.

I would like to do a daily Challenge.

We can do this TOGETHER!!!!:)

Who needs a little help?:whip:

I Challenge You Guys to 25 Sit ups or Crunches today for those who don't do any sit ups. For those who do sit ups on a regular basis, I challenge you to add 25 to what you already do.

I would like to do a daily Challenge.

We can do this TOGETHER!!!!:)

Who needs a little help?:whip:

I need a different challenge sgt...I cant do either of those due to a back and neck surgery...Give me something else

Oh Avilla I'm sorry that was a thought but then I forgot. Let's see.......Dance.....what about dance or walk in place for a full song or 5 min? What about that one, if so I will add it to the previous post.

Oh Avilla I'm sorry that was a thought but then I forgot. Let's see.......Dance.....what about dance or walk in place for a full song or 5 min? What about that one, if so I will add it to the previous post.

sounds good to me...will get to working on it when i get home...thanks

I'll take up on that challenge. I do 150 sit ups, 50 in the front and 50 each on the right side and 50 on the left side when I'm at the gym. When I get home tonite I'll try to do 25 more on each side:faint:

I'll take up on that challenge. I do 150 sit ups, 50 in the front and 50 each on the right side and 50 on the left side when I'm at the gym. When I get home tonite I'll try to do 25 more on each side:faint:

:hail::hail::hail:

:hail::hail::hail: Oh man!!! I dont even want to think about me trying to do this!!! lol

:guess I just want a tiny bit of the energy that you have

My scale doesn't seem to be moving at all. I had hoped to be in the 340's by now but I'm still in the 350's. I'm getting discouraged.

All I've had today is Water. Ive had one bottle so far.

Sombody beat me with a wet noodle please. I already feel like I am going to be eating all day. HELP!!!!! I have weigh in tonight and I have no idea what it is going to say. I don't want to see it go back up but if it does so be it and I will be back on slimfast for breakfast.

I'm proud of what I have done so far. God is Awesome!!!!! I'll be right back, I'm going to pound the treadmill.

PS it doesn't help that there is chocolate on sale down stairs. 270 calories for 33 cents. That is a true sin.... HELP!

It must be contagious, I've had a slice of turkey beast, and now I'm eating some of my salad:hungry: I didn't eat breakfast, so I guess this is breakfast. I can't beat cha today, because I need a beatin my own self:heh:

My scale doesn't seem to be moving at all. I had hoped to be in the 340's by now but I'm still in the 350's. I'm getting discouraged.

All I've had today is Water. Ive had one bottle so far.

Hey, mine is moving!!!!!!!! In the wrong direction...lol

Today so far:

8 oz whey Protein (breakfast)

1 oz chicken salad and 5 slices of cucumbers (lunch)

20 oz orange flavored

60 oz water

1 oz chicken salad and 5 cucumber slices(lunch)

20 oz green tea

1/2 pork chop, 1/2 oz sweet potatoes and a small salad (dinner)

I did my 30 minutes on my gazelle today and am glad that I made myself do that!!:clap2: