Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

I decided that I better start doing some crunches and squats to help my body as much as I can between now and whenever I get plastic surgery...lol. I did some other exercises too since it's cold out and DH is out of town so I have to entertain my kids.

Eating Yesterday was okay except I could have done without the 14 pringles but whatever.

B- cottage cheese and fruit

L- Low fat chicken breast and one slice of smoked gouda

S- sugar free Jello w/fat free Cool Whip

S- One Licorice

D-Fish and veggies

S-14 Pringles

Only drank 40 oz of Water.< /p>

Haven't eaten today at all cuz I feel queezy for some reason....dunno.

Have a good Monday tomorrow!!

I am going to 24 hour fitness on thursday to sign up for a gym membership, I am ready, finally to get out of my shell. I have hope where I didn't before, I know I can do this I just have to work for it. I realized I am the one who made me this way, no one else held a gun to the fork. I have been doing alot of changing and I'm happy all of you are in my life for the road ahead.

Good for you Mourning. Working out really makes me feel better.

I am proud of you!!!

I did do better with my Water today. Brought a bottle of water to Church with me today and dranked during the service.

No breakfast- just water

my Sunday dinner : made meatloaf(without the bread crumbs and ketsup for me) and small salad. The family had buttered mashed potatoes and sweet green peas to go along with their meatloaf:rolleyes:

We threw a small Superbowl party for our boys, I had planned on not eating anything while they were eating their pizza, chips, dip, soda floats, ice cream & doughnuts:faint: the temptation was too great, so I cut up a cucumber and dipped it in salad dressing:hungry: it was good, low carb and it kept me on my program.

Guest amanda.slominsk

Im in it for the long run baby!

CORRECTION: There are 44 days until Spring. Why didn’t someone check behind me? :faint: Well thank God because I need extra time to get these pounds off.

Congratulations and Welcome Aboard LaLa and Amanda.slominsk

Avilla great job on getting in your fluids. We are not always going to stick to our workout routine. I’m so glad you and Tann are around on the weekend keep the thread alive.

Cassandra I’m going to beat you with that racquetball racquet and burn 1000 calories if you don’t watch what you are eating. I’m sure that was not a typical day of eating. Keep up the great exercise.

Tann WOW what else can I say. You are doing an amazing job on your eating and exercising so of course you are looking good and wearing smaller clothes and shoes. I can’t wait until my feet get smaller. Thanks for the measurements you pear.

Tann that is more the will power with the cucumber and dressing for the superbowl party. I call that sheer DETERMINATION!!!

Hey MorningF it is good to see you lighter. LOL I see you didn’t eat that much Saturday. You need calories or your body will go into starvation mode and hold on to what you do eat. Drink a Protein Shake to get some calories and nutrients in. Great job on the Water and the gym membership plan! We are not going to let you join that gym unless you are really ready to go every week. Are you ready? If so you have to make a promise to meet someone there for motivation. I give you 2 wks.

Tulip great job on the 10 min dance exercise DVD. Something is better then nothing and we need to remember that when we can’t get to the gym or do what we plan on doing. Great Job!!

Time2live I’m right there with you about adding in some toning exercise but I am much farther away from ps. Good job on the food, can’t stress about the Pringles.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Ok, I will go ahead and confess to my sins....I have been teetering on the same 2 lbs since last Thursday....But then again I have been finding and eating some Snacks around the house near bedtime and they just some how find their way into my mouth...But starting today I promise no more snacks...I hate teetering around on the see saw of life

I soooooo want to commit to this. What do I need to do? Whats the goal date? This sounds like such a motivator!!!!!!

44 days left, oh good! March 7 is my banniversary so I hope to have a 150 lb loss by then, I'm gonna push for it. I'm starting my Water right now, even tho I want to eat Breakfast, maybe I'll do a Protein Shake this morning.

Did your team win, mine did:heh: I was really routing for Coach Dungey because he coached our Bucs about 2 seasons ago. He's a really strong Christian man, and he lost his son last year so I was hoping for a win for him.

Yall, let's stay on track today with the water, eating and excersing:roll:

Welcome Aboard and Congratulations White06

Losingjustme

Teresita

MorningFuneral

OkieFamily

Turner24

Niecyrene

LapbandFan

Josette

Shellybeans

Ariel

Time2live

Mysa

Reeizbooje

Kareyquilts

Avilla

Kathyb

Cassandra

Bandida

Julestwu

Tann

Tulip

LaLa

Amanda.slomisk

White06

Avilla and Tann you guys are so right because when we cheat we need to remember We are cheating ourselves out of more then we realize.

If you have co morbidities, one of the reasons you got the surgery was to help overcome these ailments.

I have an enlarged heart which came from uncontrolled high blood pressure which came from obesity which came from no exercise, poor eating habits and depression which came from poor choices in eating and exercise.

We want to extend our lives. We want to be more productive. We want to feel good. We want to be healthy. Oh yeah want to look good too

Let’s not cheat ourselves with bad food choices. There are more healthy choices when we meal plan

Thank you Teresita...I have been down on myself all week due to my eating habits...I just have to force myself to be good and its been really hard lately

I had my vanilla yogurt cheerios for breakfast and I am drinking a white tea to go and I have already had 18oz of Water. I will have a microwaved potato w/blue cheese dressing for lunch. I may get some lettuce to go with that.

It was good, now I want something else. I could have some more Cereal.:phanvan

I have a sweet tooth that rears it's ugly head from time to time, I'm ok right now, but for the next attack:mad: I made a agreement with myself.....When the sugar attack comes on I have to first drink 40 oz of Water before I can have that treat and it has to be a healthier verison of whatever treat I want like frozen yogurt instead of ice cream. oatmeal instead of sugery cereals, peanuts instead of reeses cups. I'm gonna see how that works. I can do it, I just have to fight:Banane26: my overpowering desire.:biggrin1: