Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Well, with being off today I didnt do to well on my food or working out

8 oz Protein whey (breakfast)

1/2 slice of pizza (lunch, pb'd most of it back up)

Grilled chicken salad (ate all the chicken (about 1/4 of a chicken breast) and a little of the lettuce)5 corn chips with guacamole (dinner)

handfull of wheat thins (snack)

as far as a workout, I did house work all day and took a nap

Im sure I mostly got in all my Water with my 20 oz here and there all day of green tea and peach tea...I just didnt keep track today...Its just harder to keep up with it when im not at work

It is harder to kept track of things when you're not at work:confused: it is for me too. I was off today too, so I kept myself busy so I didn't stay home all day and crave stuff that I shouldn't crave. I had a Protein Shake for Breakfast, chix salad for lunch and no dinner, because I wasn' t hungry, just grape flav Water and the gym. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by the end of this bootcamp.:)

It is harder to kept track of things when you're not at work:confused: I was off today too, so I kept myself busy so I didn't stay home all day and crave stuff that I shouldn't crave. I had a Protein Shake for breakfast, chix salad for lunch and no dinner, because I wasn' t hungry, just grape flav Water and the gym. My goal is to lose 15 pounds by the end of this bootcamp.:P

It is for me anyways...My life is more structured and by the clock at work..I have my cup with the oz's marked on them in my locker and I take my lunch all measured out everyday and dont have access to Snacks at work..When I am at home its more like do whatever whenever instead of by a certain time like at work...Others may be opposite, Im just a nut:eek:

Here are my notes from Friday:

B: Muscle Milk, hot green tea

L: french onion Soup, salad, hamburger patty (about 1/2) with cheese, a few fries, chocolate chip cookie

S: cupcake

D: Applebees weight watchers menu: steak and shrimp skewers with broccoli (and no rice). I didn't finish it all, and shared some of it. And a margarita

1 1/2 hours of racquetball, which would equate to just over 1000 calories. I guess that makes up for my bad food yesterday :P By the way, I beat my male friend who weighs half of what I do. He told me that he was going to win because "he is more athletic than I am". Well....I nipped that in the bud and kicked his A$$! Afterward I said, "I bet you didn't think you'd lose to the fat chick" and he asked me not to tell anyone that he lost.

I don't think I'm going to make it to the gym today, but I have to paint a dresser and finish painting my bedroom, so I will definitely be getting several hours of muscle movement in. I guess that counts too :)

Cassandra, good for you and you go tell everyone how you beat the skinny dude at racketball:heh:

My Saturday Check In:

8 oz of chocolate whey(breakfast)

4 oz cherry whipped yogart (lunch)

handfull of wheat thins (snack)

2 chili/cheese enchilada (on the extra thin corn tortillas)with a spoon of refried beans(dinner)

I know that I got in alot more than my share of Water today

I just read all 35 pages of this post and I know this is the place for me!!!

I was banded on January 15, 2007. I am getting my first fill this week.

I'm ready to whip my butt into shape!!

I just read all 35 pages of this post and I know this is the place for me!!!

I was banded on January 15, 2007. I am getting my first fill this week.

I'm ready to whip my butt into shape!!

You are more than welcome to join in with us!! Jump in with both feet

:welcome: :humble: LALA, it's never too late to get started.

Today is my goal to do more drinking (water, that is:heh: ) than eating. I just came back from the gym 45 min of cardio....have a Blessed day everyone.:confused:

I thought I'd check in since yesterday was the day that I ate the most ever since surgery on Jan 8. My sister had a retirement party at a really nice place. They had appetitzers, Soup or salad course, entree and then desert course. I nibbled at each course, but think I really ate too much. I didn't get sick, PB or have golf ball feeling, but still know it was too much.

breakfast - Protein bullet

lunch - 4 tiny bites of crab legs, a few sips of Tomato Soup, about 6 oz of grilled red fish, one shrimp, and 2 bites of Italian cream cake. BAD, Bad, bad. I did take tiny bites and chewed really well.

dinner - 4 oz yogurt with unflavored Unjury protein

Didn't get to the gym but managed to do a 10 minutes dance exercise DVD.

I need to make up for yesterday starting today. I am dressed for the gym right now.

Terry

I am going to 24 hour fitness on thursday to sign up for a gym membership, I am ready, finally to get out of my shell. I have hope where I didn't before, I know I can do this I just have to work for it. I realized I am the one who made me this way, no one else held a gun to the fork. I have been doing alot of changing and I'm happy all of you are in my life for the road ahead.

so far today

B-Whey Protein Shake w/lite soymilk 190 cals total

L-1/4 of a salmon fellet with dill and lemon and 5 green olives

D- planed the same as lunch

I am going to 24 hour fitness on thursday to sign up for a gym membership, I am ready, finally to get out of my shell. I have hope where I didn't before, I know I can do this I just have to work for it. I realized I am the one who made me this way, no one else held a gun to the fork. I have been doing alot of changing and I'm happy all of you are in my life for the road ahead.

so far today

That is a great attitude. You go!

so far today

Your doing wonderful...I wish that I had your umph to get going, but I seem to have lost it somewhere along the way...Its gradually coming back to me