Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

Ok, I think that since Valentines Day is coming up that we need to review what all we love about ourselves...As a great poster had me do once, make a list of all the things that we love or like about ourselves then make a list of the things that we dislike....We should notice that the things on the dislike list are really things that we ourselves can change...During the week we ought to work on changing these things into a positive...After all, if we dont love ourselves we will never be truely happy!!

Plus of course keep up with the great Water intake, food and workouts!!! Lets have good attitudes and learn to love ourselves all over again since we are all changing day by day!!

Will that work sgt???? Thats all thats been on my mind lately

Ok, I think that since Valentines Day is coming up that we need to review what all we love about ourselves...As a great poster had me do once, make a list of all the things that we love or like about ourselves then make a list of the things that we dislike....We should notice that the things on the dislike list are really things that we ourselves can change...During the week we ought to work on changing these things into a positive...After all, if we dont love ourselves we will never be truely happy!!

Plus of course keep up with the great Water intake, food and workouts!!! Lets have good attitudes and learn to love ourselves all over again since we are all changing day by day!!

Will that work sgt???? Thats all thats been on my mind lately

That was absolutly beautiful. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: Tell that great poster they are genius. I will make my list right now.

Cool, i am glad that that will work...I shouldnt have problems staying on track with everything this week since I am only cooking meat and veggies until my son sees the nutritionist...So, in a way this has helped the entire family

I really like this thread, can I join? I'm still just a newbie bandster, but definitely want to make changes for a healthier me by spring. You folks are inspiring!

Terry

Good Morning everyone!! I'm going to start off the morning with 330z of Water before Breakfast. I already started the early morning off with prayer.

BK: will be egg salad with salsa:hungry:

L: pork rinds with salsa

D: 1/4 of a drumstick

40 oz of water:help:

Gym..35 min on the Big E, 10 min treadmill, and alot of weight lifting:clap2:

Will post that list later:faint:

Welcome Tulip!!

For breakfast today I had a few thin slices of turkey breast from the deli and 2 slices of american cheese with a table spoon of wasabi mayo for taste.

I've had one bottle of Water so far.

This weekend I got in a TON of exercise on saturday when I took my first trip to Ikea. It took us 4 hours to walk the store. My legs were sore from it on Sunday.

Sunday I did my house cleaning and had friends over for dinner and cards. I made taco meat with extra lean beef and mixed fat free refried Beans into the meat. Then mashed an avacado with no seasoning. I made it so everyone could have nacho's and I just put meat/bean mixture in a bowl with a table spoon of avacado, tblspoon of sour cream, table spoon of cheese and tblespoon of salsa. It was really good!

How is everyone else doing???

I really like this thread, can I join? I'm still just a newbie bandster, but definitely want to make changes for a healthier me by spring. You folks are inspiring!

Terry

Of course you can Terry. Welcome aboard, please read post #1 and sign you name. Jump in and we will be getting it ready for Sping.

Josette great job on the exercise and your dish is killing me. My favorite meal is ground turkey w refried Beans, salsa and cheese over lettuce. My taco salad. yummo

Tann we should have a daily prayer. Lord thank you for giving us another day. Lord thank you for daily forgivness and blessings. Lord please help us to forgive ourselves and to move forward. Although we may fall down, it is temporary and we can get back up. Lord help us to get back up and keep focused. Lord help us to lift each other up and give those words of encouragement so that we can all succedd and reach our goals. Thank you Lord and thank you Tann.;)

Terry

Of course you are more than welcome to join us...The more the better...The encouragment alone on this site really does help...The people are wonderful

Josette great job on the exercise and your dish is killing me. My favorite meal is ground turkey w refried Beans, salsa and cheese over lettuce. My taco salad. yummo

Tann we should have a daily prayer. Lord thank you for giving us another day. Lord thank you for daily forgivness and blessings. Lord please help us to forgive ourselves and to move forward. Although we may fall down, it is temporary and we can get back up. Lord help us to get back up and keep focused. Lord help us to lift each other up and give those words of encouragement so that we can all succedd and reach our goals. Thank you Lord and thank you Tann.;)

You are such a wonderful inspiration and leader... :amen:

Hey it's not me, it who my signature says. All The Time

There are so many times I can't think of anything nice to say about myself to myself. I call my self those negative names so many times in a day. So last year I siad instead of saying the negative stuff I will say postive things. There were times when I couldn't think of one positive thing I wanted to say to myself. So at those times I just give thanks and praise. So instead of saying I hate myself or hate what I thought or hate what I said. I say thank you Lord.

I am my worst enemy sometimes.

Hey it's not me, it who my signature says. All The Time

There are so many times I can't think of anything nice to say about myself to myself. I call my self those negative names so many times in a day. So last year I siad instead of saying the negative stuff I will say postive things. There were times when I couldn't think of one positive thing I wanted to say to myself. So at those times I just give thanks and praise. So instead of saying I hate myself or hate what I thought or hate what I said. I say thank you Lord.

I am my worst enemy sometimes.

Thats why it important to sometimes go back and make a list so that you can refer back to them sometimes and remember what you really do like about you!!! I am going to tape my list inside my locker next to a small magnetic mirror at work to help remind me everytime I open it up...I want to improve my self love big time!!!

I now know what I'm having for dinner tonite, taco salad:hungry: I have the ground turkey and beef, salsa, lettuce & sour cream already, I'll just pick up the cheese and taco seasonings.

Your welcome on the prayer. Prayer changes things. I have to remember to keep my focus. At our Church our theme is "ITS ALL ABOUT JESUS!!"