Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Getting Ready for Spring Bootcamp

I found a copy of a prayer that I really needed last night!!!

The Woman's Prayer

Dear Lord, I pray for:

Wisdom, to understand a man;

Love, to forgive him and;

Patience, for his moods.

Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength,

I'll just beat him to death. AMEN!!!

I Love love LOVE that. Lastnight we were up till 3am arguing because my hubby got laid off permenantly from Ford in September and his unemployement is running out and I don't feel he's looking very hard for a job. He was an inventory supervisor and now he's saying he'll just go get a part time job at Wendy's. How does a man settle for that. I don't understand it and I'm VERY frustrated!

Ok.. I vented enough.

I had a sugar free pudding for Breakfast this morning. I've already had 17 oz of Water.< /p>

Josette he didn't mean that, he was just being sarcastic. HELLO He just want's a little break. I'm sure he is proud to be the "MAN OF THE HOUSE" so don't stress. Just be sure he sees all the bills especially grocery store receipts.

Josette, I am with Teresita on the sarcastic part...Some husbands just have a tendancy to use it at the absolute wrong time or conversation..Sorry about you all having problems...Sometimes I get so aggrivated at mine that I could just strangle him, but then there would be the entire problem of where I would get that extra income if he was gone so I loosen my hands a little from his neck...lol

Avilla... I hear ya girl!!! hahahahahaha

Loosen the grip!

I love my husband to pieces and bits but I just wish he had more ambition and motivation. He got it from his mom!

Avilla I am sure that is all positively said. Today is your day for positvity. LOL :mad:

Yes ma'am, I am positive about loosing the grip!!! Lots of smiles and good thoughts going on today for me girl!!!

Hi All,

Feeling better today.......still have cramps:mad: , but haven't succumbed to cheescake and coke:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: . Your right sarge, today is another day. I am going to fill up my water bottle right now!:speechles Do you guys feel sick if you drink too much after eating? I have to wait about 45min-1hr after eating before I can drink my Water. It makes it hard to fit in enough protein/food. How do you guys do it??:mad: I'm afraid I'm a bit too tight d/t unable to eat solids well. I am trying to just deal w/it and hope it loosens up a bit. I go for my 3mo appt 2/14/07. I can have a slight unfill then if it persists. I PB on anything solid (PB'd up one dorito last night....One!!) Soup, chili, and refried Beans are my meals for a while. I have been drinking V8 juice to get in some veggies!!:)

so far today:

Breakfast: cup of sugar free hot cocoa

lunch:1 cup chili w/1cracker

going to fill water now!!!:)

Good afternoon Ladies Hope all is well...

Yes, the countdown has begun...My surgery is in 25 hours. I'm so excited!! Did all my shopping earleir this morning..right after my 4 mile walk...

Kareyquilts and LapBand Fan-Thanks!!!! I need the prayers....:nervous

Avilla- MEN! Can't live with them..and I for sure can't live without mine.....I've been married for 12 years and he still has his flaws, but his good things over throw the bad...Gotta love him...:mad: I know that its a new day and we are all going to do today proud!!!

We are going to do whats right for our bodys by drinking all our Water and eating right and doing some movement today that counts!! We are all wonderful and beautiful people regardless on how we feel about ourselves at times!! We will stand proud today as we stand up all together in a group toast promising to better ourselves with our bottles of water all extended to towards eachother!! My god give us all a blessed day and give us all the patience to make it thru another one regardless of the obstacles that come our way!!! We all deserve the best and healthiest day that we can have!!...I needed this today! thank you!!!:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Josette - I'm sure your husband is just nervous about finding a job period. The way things are right now (the economy) maybe he's just scared...

plan for today:

B: soy milk, 2 scoops of whey protein

S: vanilla chai pria bar (YUMMY)

L: Small bowl of won-ton soup..

(NO MORE SOLIDS FOR A WEEK)

I START MY CLEAR liquid diet IN PREP FOR SURGEYR TOMORROW~~:clap2:

S: water, jello

D: Jello? YUM.....:faint:

Bandida,

I wish you the best tomorrow!!!!!!!

It will go just fine and will be over before you know it.

Thanks! I hope so...:nervous :mad:

Turner24 just eat or drink what you know works. Use this time to lose more weight while you wait to get an unfil. As long as you can get your fluids in so you are not dehydrated that is good. Chili and Soup is good for you too. LOL

Bandida you are doing so great right now that I know once you get your band your weight is going to fly off. Keep it up girl.

Bandida, I wish you all the luck in the world tomorrow...Your going to be a bandster tomorrow!!!

My check in for today:

8 ounces of chocolate whey (breakfast)

1.5 cup salad with shredded cheese and a few pieces of crab on top, with light ranch dressing(lunch)

dinner (unknown at this point)

20 ounces peach tea

50 ounces of Water (so far)

Im doing it!!!!!!!

Bandida, the weight that you have lost pre-band will make a difference in your recovery. (at least that is what I am told).

You will do so well.

:wave: You Guys Are Awesome!!!!!!:rolleyes: I can not say it too many times..It feels so nice to have so much support behind me! You know, I wish we all lived closer so we could do this personally!! It would be awesome!!!!:whoo:I do have to say that you have made my journey through this so much easier!!! I love you guys!!!!!!!:kiss2: :)