Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I am starting my 3rd week after the sleeve and I wanted to see if anyone had problems with cravings. Even though I am not hungry, I crave to chew something. I struggled with purées and now I am on soft foods.

I have to say that I did... I think it was a mental hunger im not sure but I still do and I'm 13 weeks out. this surgery was a blessing for me BUT I still have to WORK at it. or I wouldn't loose anything lol. Good Luck honey

Am 13 months out, 95 down and i still have craving, its the worst, because u want to eat, but you cant, and thats where u have to be careful, because regular food wont go down, chops, Cookies and ice cream will do... And there ia where u have to Be smart.. Good Luck

Thanks ladies. This is so new to me and I know I have to change my habits but sometimes you just want what you want. Guess I have to find an alternative to it.

I chewed beef jerkey, then spit it out. Just not too much because the sodium is high.

I am starting my 3rd week after the sleeve and I wanted to see if anyone had problems with cravings. Even though I am not hungry' date=' I crave to chew something. I struggled with purées and now I am on soft foods.[/quote']

I eat a lot of s.f. popsicles and that helps me. Also imitation crab sticks are yummy for me. Good luck!

I chewed beef jerkey' date=' then spit it out. Just not too much because the sodium is high.[/quote']

I found a ostrich beefstick at the Vitamin Shoppe that's 17 grams of Protein, 80 calories & 4% fat. Not sure of the sodium contents. Lovvvve them! I get theBBQ.

I found a ostrich beefstick at the Vitamin Shoppe that's 17 grams of protein' date=' 80 calories & 4% fat. Not sure of the sodium contents. Lovvvve them! I get theBBQ.[/quote']

How does the ostrich beefstick taste like. Is it like a normal beef stick

How does the ostrich beefstick taste like. Is it like a normal beef stick

It taste better to me. Not as salty or greasey! The big thing was the flavor or meat and not being so greasy. I love them and it's my go to when I am out and about. It's $1.69 but so worth it and they are good size. Better than going through the mickey dee's drive thur! Stop at a Vitamin shopee or GNC & see if they can give you a couple samples of different flavors.