Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So now the journey begins

So I start my liquid diet tomorrow. Just ate my final meal. Now I'm ready. Still crushed that my daughter is still upset that she has to wait and she feels this will come between us. I hate that she feels this way. However I can't dwell on the things I can't change and whenever she is ready I will be here with open arms & heart.

Well taught I would share my official before pictures, so here they are. The first two pictures is of my inspiration (my girls) . And the last is where I want to get back to.

[ATTACH]15800[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15795[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15796[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15797[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15799[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15798[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15801[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]15802[/ATTACH]

post-64147-13813667953575_thumb.jpg

post-64147-13813667953774_thumb.jpg

post-64147-13813667954076_thumb.jpg

post-64147-13813667954362_thumb.png

post-64147-13813667954725_thumb.png

post-64147-13813667955193_thumb.jpg

post-64147-13813667955514_thumb.jpg

post-64147-13813667955731_thumb.jpg

post-64147-13813667956146_thumb.jpg

Good luck....love the pix....my 2 week liq. diet starts on Tuesday....it's been so many years since I was small, it'll take some work to find any skinny pictures of me LOL

Thx everyone for the compliments. I must say today was really hard. I practically cried all the way to work because my daughter barely wants to talk to me. We are very close and I hate to see her in pain. Especially when I'm the one indirectly is the cause of it.

Then on my way to work I was reminded that I had two free white castle Breakfast sandwiches. But I successfully gave them away. ;-). Then when I get to work a bag of mini Reese cups staring at me. So I put them on the front counter for the team to share. Ha! So now I'm supper hungry. I'm working late.I've had one shake and a bottle of Water. Ugggh I want to feel and chew some food. Anywho, I'm going to pray and this too shall past.

Good luck everyone xoxo

I love your positivity!!! Keep it up. I'm sure you'll do well on your pre-op diet. I don't know the situation... but your daughter will eventually come around. Give it time and pray for her. Time & prayer heals all wounds! Good luck!!!

Well my first 2 days pre-op was horrible. I felt like I was just going through the motions. Drained. The only real food on my pre-op diet is salad. salad and most fresh fruits & veggies mak me sick. So I probably had and intak o approximately 300 - 400 calories. Im sure my bp was sky high cause I barely see. Im also working extra hours to make up for the time I have to take off for recovery. Needless to say by the time I get home everybody wants some mommy time. And by the way my daughter is coming around a little bit.

Anywho today is a much better day. Found out what works for me. I found some Protein shots from GNC which I took this morning. Before I was taking them at night to make up for the Protein I didn't get through out the day because they have like 50g of Proteins. But what they did was give me too much energy and I was up all night. Scared to Tylenol pms to put me to sleep like i usually do. Found out today that I can. Then I had Soup for lunch and a shake on the way home. Must say I feel a heck of alot better. Going to have an Isopure with my Tylenol pm and call it the night once I put the baby to sleep and pick my daughter up from work and give honey bun a kiss good night. Hope all is well for everyone and good night :-)

Well I had my pre-op visit today and I lost 12lbs. Not what I expected but I have 4 more days til surgery day. Hoping to lose more. Afraid of complications. Funny when I told my mom she asked why I can't keep doing this to lose the weight. I taught for a minute like really starve myself for the rest of my life. No thank you. If I have to do this much longer (willingly) I would probably eat all I can eat at every fast food in the neighborhood the first chance I get.

Anywho til next time,

xoxo

Very disappointed. Today I had my EKG and apparently there was a change from the one in March. I am worried about my heart. Don't know what happened to cause the change. I'm not showing any signs or symptoms for what ever the doctor saw. But to top it all off, my surgery has been canceled for Monday 8/5 till some time in mid September (hopefully). I have to take a stress test. Yes I'm upset about the surgery but more concerned about my heart. I guess every thing happens for a reason.

Very disappointed. Today I had my EKG and apparently there was a change from the one in March. I am worried about my heart. Don't know what happened to cause the change. I'm not showing any signs or symptoms for what ever the doctor saw. But to top it all off' date=' my surgery has been canceled for Monday 8/5 till some time in mid September (hopefully). I have to take a stress test. Yes I'm upset about the surgery but more concerned about my heart. I guess every thing happens for a reason.[/quote']

Hope everything turns out ok! I've had heart issues - know that's scary. Hang in there!!

Everything will be ok just keep praying and I will continue to pray for you also :))

Thx. I hope so. I've been struggling with this BP since I had my toddler and for some reason I can't seem to keep it down. Some days it gets scary high. The main reason I wanted the surgery is the same thing that's keeping me from getting it.

The good thing is that I lost 17lbs during my pre-op. But the crazy thing is how easy it is to slip into those bad habits and I probably gained it all back.

I do know everything happens for a reason. Not having the surgery that day may have saved my life. And when the time is right it will happen. I have an appointment for my echo exam next wk so I will keep everyone posted.

Well good news. My echo was find.

;+)), yeah. I can stop stressing now. No silent heart attacks, nothing. Perfectly normal. I feel like I may have overreacted but heck the had me scared. So my new date is September 16th, granted I can get through the rest of the loops.