Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

STEPHC! OMG! You look astounding! You're gorgeous, girl! Be proud of yourself! All of that cross country skiing and the treadmill, not to mention eating sensibly is paying off! I can really tell a difference. I know it's hard to tell when we look at our own pictures, but you really can. Way to go, girlfriend!

My day has sucked so far. I dumped the baby off on an overnight sitter. I need a break. My friend is coming over soon to do dinner and to hang out. I can't stay out too late, it's a school night. But it should be fun for a few kisses and some heavy petting. (YAAAAAY!) I am going to clean up my bedroom... just in case. :)

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Steph you look wonderful honey!! I am so glad to see the pictures. You can really tell how much you've lost. You look great.

I've been so unmotivated lately. I havent even exercised once in the last three days... I am going to Yoga tomorrow though...so, i guess i could be doing worse.

I am trying to get my inspiration up to go get on that elliptical. I dont know what my deal is...

Nat -- have fun tonight :mad: 'nuf said

Sassy -- trust me we all know what you mean. I've been alot lost lately. It is easy to get that way. We are all right here if you need us. I would love to grill out. (im jealous)

booboo -- girl, i hear you about the clothes. The people that make them are idiots. Men can go buy a pair of 36x32 jeans without trying them on and BAM they fit when they get home. If a woman trys that... YEAH RIGHT. I cant buy from catalogs, and I always have to try things on. I hate going in designer stores their sizes always run small... BUT you look fantastic in your pics.

Im cranky too -- ive been cranky... I need to get my butt out of this funk that it has worked itself into.

Thanks STEPH!!! I kept looking at that picture of you and how well you've done, and I knew it was time for me to quite slacking off.

I got my butt up on that elliptical again :-) Just got done with 30 minutes...

Boy, I tell you what.... after the first 5 minutes, I could already tell the difference that taking a "few days off" makes... BIG difference! I was sooo tired, but after I pushed through to about 15 minutes things started to feel ok again.

I am glad I had you here to motivate me tonight!

Keep up the good work girl!

hi girls went to visit my nutritionalist again last night and i felt like i was going to weight watchers class when you know youve had a bad week (or in my case a bad couple ):help: .

i have really lost track of myself ...I had flu 3 weeks ago and ever since have been feeling really sorry myself ,im so weak,my mouth tastes like a camels behind and ive been eating whatever i fancy really,IVE GAINED 2 POUNDS :faint: (deserved to gain more )of course back in cycle of i feel so bad about going of course that i cant get back on the road but....

last night really good because the nutritionalist was lovely and really supportive and was soooo proud of what id lost so far i was really perked up and when i told her about being sick then kinda using that to slip backwards she just said thats ok your human and breaking habits of a life time its no big deal youve done great so far ,imagine you didnt have op and steadily had gaiined 2 pound a week instead of losing it ,i would have got to 21 stone :paranoid so suddenly instead of being 26 pound down i felt like i was 54 pound down !!! she's good at her job as i came away feeling motivated again.

i have a question though ??how much are you eating ???i think i need a fill??

i can have a bowl of Pasta

,bowl of stew ,

poached egg and slice of toast.

whole bowl of Cereal,

actually rice and potatoes i can eat lots of bread really fills me 1 slice and im good ,chicken sticks unless it cut really small (i still eat too fast )

i have been avoided bread alot but i reckon if i had one slice at Breakfast and lunch i would be full for longer ,what do you think??

does anybody want to post typical day so i can see what im supposed to be eating .

thanks nikki

weight.png

Nikki

I can't even eat a HALF a bowl of anything... I typically eat 1/2 a bowl of oatmeal, or 1/2 an egg. Ect. I haven't gotten more than a 1/2 cup of food (or less) since I got banded.

My DR told me the way to know if you need a fill is if you get hungry after you eat sooner than 3-4 hours later. Also eating too fast will cause you to eat more than you really can!

:hungry:

I can not eat rice, Pasta or bread so I envy you there! They make me sick now, my band does not like them!

I eat whatever the family is eating for lunch & dinner but typically about a 1/2 of a cup!

Hey Gang.....I'm back w/my 2nd Fill!!! :mad:

It has been a crazy 24 hrs traveling to CO and back to get my fill, but it was totally worth it!!!

According to the Drs. scales...I was down 11 pounds from my last visit!! Although last time I thought their scale was about 4 pounds off, so even I take those 4 out, that's still 7 pounds down!!! WAAY More than I thought it was going to be! (I thought I was only down 3-4 pounds b/c my scale at home has been so stuck the past 2-3 weeks!). So that was happy news...AND....I got a fill!! I have felt full almost entirely since then! I'm still doing liquids/mushies for today, but definitely don't need as much to fill me up right now! I just hope this Lasts!!!!

STEPH....glad to hear your weekend w/your family went so well!! Don't worry about the food, I'm sure you can get back on track!!

Boo...Clothes makers make each size different just to mess w/our brains!! I tend to find the few brands I KNOW my size in and stick w/them!! I get discouraged too when I try another brand on and my regular size doesn't fit!! Hang in there! Before you know it those clothes will be way too big for you!

I'm feeling a bit better, but still have a sore throat and ham having difficulty taking in big breaths (lots o phlem...yum!) LOL. So I still haven't gotten back on the elliptical...but I'm hoping that my cold is almost gone so this week sometime I'll be able to hop back on that metal beast! :)

NAT...sorry to hear your mom is so critical!!I totally thought my mom would be when I told her I was having the surgery, but she's been amazingly supportive! But you'll show her and have the last laugh!! :woot: You ROCK!

Ok, where is everyone else?? :) Guess they were all out partying hard for the long weekend......time to get back to work! Talk to you all later!

Va- congrats on your weight loss you are doing so well almost under 100 lbs to lose

boo- clothing sizes make me mad I never know what size I am

Brandi so how is yoga is it okay for fat people like me I am scared to try it

nat - so how did last night go I need my soap opera for the wk just kiddin

steph u are looking awesome you go girl I am very proud of you

BMan...sorry to hear about the funk you're in ....hopefully the exercise helped perk you back up a bit??

Nikki - Definitely sounds like you need a fill!!! I just got my 2nd and am already feeling a difference, even though it's been less than 24 hrs! :mad:

BK...you know there is a Yoga video out there for 'big people'?? you could definitely try that and see how you feel and if you like it!

Kirsten - WOO HOO! Great job on the weight loss!!! :mad: Hope you're able to get back on the elliptical soon!

Nat - we need an update!!!

Hi everyone. Just thought I would pop in and say hi. I lurk here reading posts almost daily, but just haven't posted often. I do enjoy reading about you though! We all are at the same stage, so it is very encouraging.

I am doing well, still have lots of restriction from my first fill (Jan 22). I need to exercise more, I have just been working so much that when I get home I want to lay in bed with the remote till I fall asleep. Next month won't be so busy, and I will need to get serious about the exercise. I did buy a universal gym...does that count?

Steph, your pics are great. Huge difference. You have a nice indentation for your waist line. That is great!

BK-I think of you often, and your busy life. I hope you are getting some time to take care of yourself. You deserve it.

Nikki- sounds like you might need a fill. That is how I was feeling/eating before my fill.

Kirsten-congrats on your second fill and weight loss. That is awesome!

Beversman-WOW! That is all I have to say about that!

Well, I am off to work. Take Care everyone.

Victoria.

(((Bandiva))) my long lost surgery sister! Glad to see you are around and nice to hear from you. Way to go on the loss.

Steph-you look fantastic. Way to go. Your hard work is definitely paying off and it shows!

Girls-I just wanted to say hi, I am here and I read the posts, but I am super swamped with school work and will post more after I get through this next exam. Just know that I am here rooting for us all. Take care and be well!