Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Kaydot...no you're definitely not alone in thinking that we all need an indulgence once in a while!! We have to feel like our new 'lifestyle' still allows for fun once in a while! Tonight, I had ice cream w/my kids....it was my "splurge" since I had no one to spend my Vday with (other than my kiddos).

Steph....glad to hear you got some positive feedback on your house from your neice! I'm sure your weekend will go smoothly. BTW....I have been enjoying the tea you sent me today as I'm all iced in and am fighting a cold! Its great! Thanks again!

Secret Cupid - who is my secret cupid? I am so stupid, I should be able to figure it out. I finally opened my box this evening, though I got it a few days ago. HA! I had nearly forgotten it until it tapped me on the shoulder and whispered "Happy Valentine's Day!" *laugh* I LOVE EVERYTHING! The soap is on my kitchen sink, the water bottle will come in SO handy! The pocket boyfriend? Let's just say we're going to take a bath together tonight (hubba hubba). I know I'm forgetting something else - and I'm sorry, but whatever it is I LOVED IT TOO! It was my only V'day gift, and I feel absolutely loved. Thank you thank you thank you!

I had a relatively good day. I'll have to tell you about the work drama later. Just know that the crazy lady at the job has driven me to spit. I took my team goofy little bobble head valentine's day cards and heart shaped chocolates. They were surprised and happy. My friend told me that I'm looking good lately, and he also told me he'd call tonight. IMHO he should be here right now. Alas, we both have responsibilities.

I went out to eat 2x today. This afternoon I had 1/4 of the insides of a burrito. This evening I had 1/2 piece of fish and some mashed potatoes. Oh maaaan I am stuffed! I also had 2 glasses of champagne. (Bad Nat!) My co-worker leaves for the UK tomorrow, and this was her farewell dinner. Had CC not been so ill, I would have stayed out with her a bit later tonight. I needed to get my little man in bed though.

Not much else is going on.

Kaydoll, don't feel bad about it. We're all human. A little indulgence keeps us sane. Good luck tomorrow, girlfriend. Whatever you choice you make is the right choice for you. We all support you! I had those same doubts on Monday because I was still losing. Having the fill makes it a little easier to push back from the table.

Steph - glad you got some positive feedback about your home. You did a beautiful job on the renovations. Your home is simply gorgeous. I'm glad you had a nice V'Day with Poppa Bear! :mad:

VAB - sorry you're under the weather, but how fab that your babies are home with you! Glad you have some tea and baby-love keeping you warm and toasty!

bk - happy valentine's day! You hubs is a alove! I'm glad you aren't puking anymore. That had to have been the pits!

I forget who else. I'm going to bed. With any luck I'll get a phone call at about 10:30 from a handsome 6'5" someone with a great smile and even better taste in women. (laugh) I just adore him...

Talk with y'all tomorrow! Happiest of Valentine's Days, Mommas! And thanks again, Secret Cupid!

Nathalie

Hey there everyone!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

My secret cupid certainly hit the spot - perfect stuff. Already have the lip balm on - luv it! :mad: Thanks Kay darling!

Nat - would it help you to figure out who your secret cupid was if I told you I lived in Washington? Yup, it's me! Glad you enjoyed everything... I figured you'd get a kick out of the pocket boyfriend. :)

Well, I'm off to meet up with a couple of my single friends for dinner. No V-date for me this year, but I'm hoping next year I'll have to beat them off with a stick!

Night ladies! LUV ya all!

Annie

Oh I am happy for the yall who did the secret cupid that is sweet sorry I learned about it too late to join

nat you are funny here is hoping u get a phone call from a 6'5 man

steph u are a ski machine hope yall all had a great day

oh and annie next yr and prob this yr you will have to take numbers ha ha they will need to wait in line

Good morning ladies -

Bman - I'm glad they got your power back on! Just think if you had no power, no way of driving somewhere warm - that would be horrible. Its bad enough not having electricity but if the roads are closed thats really bad.

Nat - so glad the mattress situation is finally being taken car of! Hope the little man is feeling better. Sounds like the big man is coming along pretty good :mad: I had to laugh at the poppa bear comment. Some of the kids' friends used to call him poppa george.

Va - I'm glad you like the tea, its my favorite, if I want something really sweet I add a tsp of vanilla coffeemate and a packet of splenda, its like a teapuccino. Icecream with the kiddos spells L.O.V.E

Bk - next year you can be my secret valentine - but don't tell anyone cuz its a secret. I hope you don't throw up any more. Take those tiny little baby bites when you get back on solids. And if you still throw up insist on an unfill.

Kay - I can't wait to hear how the dr visit goes today. Don't feel bad about the chocolate, remember this is a life style change and I don't think any of us could go the rest of our lives without a peice of chocolate now and then. I had 2 of my dd's choclates too.

Sweethot - where are you? We're thinking of you.

BBKitty - I confess I did the cabbage boob but still think it was probably the medicine they gave me that cleared it up. BUT I wish I had known about it the night I was in misery. I think its funny how many of you had known about that home remedy. Thanks.

Annie - I refuse to call you chubbygirl - you should change that to previouslyknownaschubbygirl - positive thinking my love. Anyway I hope you had fun with the gf's - you know gf's are alot more fun the bf's - until the end of the evening :)

Jill - give that man a kiss from me! See this is why I love men, they can be complete jerks at times but then they do things that totally redeem themselves. Not saying your dh has been a jerk - just men in general. Anyway that is love.

I went for Breakfast yesterday with my best bud. She's skinny. Always has been. Her birthday is tomorrow and mine was monday so we always do a breakfast together. My hubby says (with a smile) so you treat each other hu? LOL Yeah something like that. Anyway I did good, ate half my eggs benedict this time and took the other half home for lunch. Learned my lesson on pigging out.

I guess I won't be on much while the family is here but I'll be thinking of you and check in when I can. Love ya ladies!

NAT.....Did you hear from you Tall Man last night? Did he whisper sweet Valentines into your ear on the phone?? ;-) Nice to know he's going to help you get a new mattress...hopefully b/c he'll be using it too! ;-) LOL

Annie...I agree w/Steph! You should change your name to hotmamma or something! :D Hope you and your GFs had a great anti Vday out! Next year you'll be beting them away w/a stick!

BK....yeah, your ticker isn't working, but not sure why.

STEPH....good luck w/the family in town! Can't wait to hear how it all goes!

Ok Ladies.....you all know I've got a cold and I'm coughing a lot! I need some reassurance that I'm not doing damage to my band if I cough!

Her birthday is tomorrow and mine was monday so we always do a breakfast together.

WHAT? Did I hear this right??? DId I miss Steph's birthday????

OH NO! Well....

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

:happybday2: :happybday: :D :Banane20: :Banane20: :Banane20: :Banane20: :Banane20: :Banane20: ...the cabbageboob dancers say happy birthday too!

Okay, I am off to MD today. Still hemming and hawing about having a fill. I can definitely eat more than I am probably supposed to. I am "dieting" more than my band is doing anything for me. I am certainly torn...I will let you all know today how it goes.

Thanks for your encouragement.

Steph-good luck with your mom and the rest of your "dysfunctional family"..that made me giggle...don't we all have that? Glad the house is looking good. That is always uplifting. Hubby sounds like he did a great job for Valentine's Day. Good boy..sounds like a keeper.

BK_next gift exchange I would love to have more of us involved. It was fun and even if it is just small things or postcards or an inspirational card exchange. It is nice to be loved and reminded that we matter to someone who knows where we are coming from!

Annie-yup, time for a name change! no more chubbygirl. Steph was funny with girlpreviouslyknownaschubbygirl hehehehe

Kirsten-thanks. I do believe that once in a whiles are okay. I had a tough time with my kids chocolate yesterday. It wasn't even the good kind but I ate a fwe pieces..then this morning I woke up with, as Nat calls it, my p-rot. hehe. It amazes me that after getting it for 20+ years, every dang month, it still takes me by surprise and I have that "ah-ha" moment _"oh, that is why I have been eating more sweets and been a cranky biatch, and cried over a FedEx commercial" DUH. LOL

Nat-I am really sorry work has been such a drag. Please feel free to spill the dirty details to me if you need to get them out. I have no excitement, and you know I will get my angry on with you. Sorry little man is still not feeling 100%. yuck. And sorry big-man is having some responsibilities last night. Okay and what is a pocket boyfriend? This girl has a dirty mind and I am thinking all kinds of stuff..details!

B-man-are the roads still icy? We are having terrible ice problems here. I hate driving in this crap.

Okay, so my Valentine's Day was a bust. DH plowed until 10pm last night and said he would make it up to me today. It really is no big deal, but it is nice to get something. I made him stuffed mushrooms since they are his favorite and he was excited to come home to that and a gift. This is our 10th anniversary year and we are thinking of going to Vegas in March. Our anniversary isn't until November, but I have no free time in my schedule then. We'll see. I am so darn frugal it is hard for me to part with my savings and go, but I know we only live once....

I am off to work out before the MD's. Have a great day girls.

Kay - get the fill, if you're at ALL feeling like you're "dieting". And your coughing should be fine, but it may make things sore. I doubt that a cough would have enough force to dislodge anything, but could irritate something like the stitches that hold down your port.

My fill #2 gave me some restriction, but I was still getting hungry in 3 hours, and looking/thinking of food a lot. So I went in yesterday to chat about it, and they gave me another 0.3cc's, saying "yes you DO need more!" - so go in, tell them exactly what you're experiencing, and you jointly can make the decision - my vote's for a small fill!

And ok gals, I've changed my username - initially I signed up wanting to be anonymous and lurk... he he, that worked well, didn't it? This thread and the December Bandsters threads have helped me way way too much to just lurk! So, this is the normal handle I have on forums...

Have a super Thursday ladies!!!

Hey guys, glad you all had good day yesterday.

For me, it was long... and I had way too much time to just sit and think. I'm ok when I don't slow down long enough to think, but it was horrible timing for an ice storm to trap me inside my house.

It wasn't a good day. :think But then neither is today...

I am about to go in for my 3rd fill. I hope the roads aren't too bad. Will let you know how it goes.

bev- good luck .. i know you did a great job :Banane20:

van - I cough do to a cold a lot dr said no damage to the band . I got a cold after the surgery about 3 weeks ago . and now :D kind off.

you be ok girl .

I wanna be included in the secret things also :Banane20:

clau:clap2:

OMG! I have 2 hours before little man goes to bed and big man comes over for a visit. He apologized for last night's failure to call. His family is in town - they ate and he went to bed. We had a team meeting today - and after that he asked me to take him home for lunch. HA! He sent me suggestive text messages all afternoon, which totally took my mind off of the WORK DRAMA! I was almost in tears today because of a work situation.

So I'm home, got to clean up, take out the trash, get ds fed and clean my body. No sex tonight (thanks Aunt Flo) haahhahaha but I think there will be plenty of kissin' and closeness. I'll let you know how it goes. I am totally jazzed.

Personals later. LOVE YOU GUYS! WISH ME LUCK!

KayDoll - pocket boyfriend made me CACKLE! Damn I love you!

XOXO,

Nathalie

KAYDOT...So....did you get a fill?? INquiring minds want to know! :D

Sorry to hear your Vday was a bust....but hopefully hubby will make it up to you!! LV Would be a great anniversary vacation...go for it!!

Annie...glad to see you changed your name AND that you got restriction on your 2nd fill!!! I can't wait to get mine on Monday! I'm snacking mindlessly again, so I KNOW I need one!

BMAN...I agree...yesterday was not a good day to have too much time on your hands to think about being single! But...good news is the holiday is over and hopefully by next year we'll both have sweet tall guys like Nats knocking on our door! ;-) How did your 3rd fill go??

CLAUD....thanks for the reassurance that I'm not doing a ton of damage to my band by all this coughing....ugh...I hate being sick!!

NAT....woo hooo!!! YOU GO GIRL!! Can't wait to hear ALL The details of your hot steamy night ;-) Have a blast!!

Nat, you'll definitely have to fill us in - you've got us hooked!

Kirsten, hope you feel better soon!

Brandi, it's certainly not going to be long before you're swarmed with hot young things, so no worries about one day stuck at home, ok??? You're awesome and you need to know it!

Kay, keep us posted on your family coming in and the dr visit

Ok ladies, so I went for a checkup yesterday and ended up with Fill #3. It was noticably tighter with drinking Water after (they don't use flouro). I don't have to do liquids but they say mushies/soft foods for a day. So I had about the equivalent of a scrambled egg this morning, finishing about 8:30am. It's now 4pm west coast time. I'm still not craving anything to eat and feel full (I have been drinking Water though, about 6.5 glasses since I ate). This is crazy!!! I hope I'm not too tight... that would suck. Should I be worried or happy?