Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

BMAN...Holy Crapy Woman!! What A DIFFERENCE In the before and now pics!! I'm SOOO jealous of your legs girl! I've got "cankles" (where your calves and ankles seem to blend together), it's disgusting! And I don't know that I"ll ever get rid of them, even if I lose weight! Anyways, what I'm trying to say is you look GREAT!!! Keep on rockin girl!!! :(

SWEETHOT.....how much do you have in your band?? Wouldn't he have told you you were full the LAST time you had a fill? that sucks that you couldn't get a fill after all that driving! I'm so sorry!!! :-(

STEPH....how is your back doing?? Hope you're feeling better! I'm going to jump on the torture machine tonight for day #2 this week when I get home!

CLAUDIA...I haven't seen the Secret, but I heard it being talked about on Oprah so I kind of know what it's about. I've been trying to remember to look in the mirror each morning and tell myself I'm beautiful and I deserve great love from a great man and that I'm gonna find it! ;-) We'll see if it works! :)

NAT...KAYDOLL.....SASSY....Where are you??

We're all getting too quiet!! Where is everybody??

So for lunch today I went to this fabulous italian place and got an individual pizza (very thin crust...REAL italian type pizza!). I only ate 1/2 of it and my friend also bought me a cookie which I had two bites of. I was feeling like a bit of a pig until I realized that I can make this meal last for 2 instead of one and that normally I would have eaten the entire pizza AND the cookie w/out thinking twice!! It's those little victories that make my days sometimes!

So the wine group that I'm in is planning a wine weekend getaway....and...well, the guy I'm "friends" with (but have been involved with on and off in the past, and that was the cause of my angst this past weekend) is going AND the other guy that emailed me and told me that he enjoyed meeting me, etc....are BOTH GOING!! ARGH! IT will be interesting for SURE! lol

Hope you all have a great day! :)

unfortunately, they don't keep records at the hospital i go too. I make an appointment and when i get there, they act like i'm just walking in! so i asked how much is in there and he said he didn't know. I was like well can you take it all out and see and then put it all back in? He didn't understand. The language barrier is a problem. I need to find someone that speaks German to come with me and translate next time I go.

See when i call to make the appt. for the fill, i talk to the secretary, she says ok come in, but there are no records for her to check what fill level i am at and if i should come in. it's weird. but i guess i am pretty tight, maybe i'm just one of those lucky or not so lucky ones that can eat anything without problems. i'll just have to exercise more.

Where is everyone...

I was upset Melinda went home last night on Idol she was my fav she lives one county over from me ...

oh update still loving the dance video

I danced for like 30 mins last night and burned almost 500 calories

that is awesome

hope everyone is well

I'm here bk!! everyone has been super quiet the past few days. :-) all out working to hard. What was the name of that dance video again??

Hi guys! I haven't had a chance to respond - at least not in length. My job has its moments - this week has been very hectic. My dh is working out of town, I've had something going on every night -an my freaking back is still out. I go again to the chiro this evening, dr gave me muscle relaxers that are helping too. I'm still weighing in at 187 - I had decided against another fill - but I think I'm still eating under 1200 a day. Talk to you all soon - work calls.

the video is ten min solution fat blasting dance mix

steph hope your back gets better

I hate when I hurt my back we don't realize how much we use it until we can't

STEPH....My scale is stuck too even though I know I'm only eating b/w 800-1100 calories a day! Although I've started to work out (yep, got on the torture machine again last night! YEAH ME!)....so I'm hoping that that's why the scale isn't moving b/c I'm actually gaining some muscle!

BUT.....I DO HAVE GREAT NEWS!!! SOMEONE AT WORK FINALLY NOTICED MY WEIGHT LOSS!:banana:Banane20: :( My Boss asked me if I was losing weight and I said "yeah"...and she said "how much?" and I told her about 40 since December, and she said "wow, that's great, I can really tell, you look fantastic"!!! She TOTALLY MADE MY DAY!!!! Of course, she asked me how I was doing it and I just told her by counting calories and exercising! ;-) But OMG...you all don't know how happy I am to have someone who Doesn't know about the surgery finally notice and compliment me!! I'm on Cloud 9!!!!! :o

:update:........NOT just one, but TWO People made comments about my weight loss yesterday!! I Told you about my boss noticing, but then I went out w/a friend that I hadn't seen in a few weeks for dinner last night, and she commented on it and said "you must have lost a lot b/c it takes a LOT for me to notice weight loss on people!" :) I FELT SO GOOD!!!

SOO....I'm going to go get on the torture machine and keep working my butt off literaly! :P

Hope you ladies all have a great day!

congrats Kirsten I know how awesome it is to get a compliment

I am happy for you......

Ladies I am soppose to have a fill this next wk but I think I am going to cancel because I have good restriction only if my scale would move

Hey ladies -

I was out of town this week and am just getting a chance to check in. I haven't read any of your posts, but I'm sure everyone is doing remarkably well.

I am amazed at how well my band is working. Usually on business trips I consider it "free" to eat whatever I choose. I did this trip, too, but I couldn't eat that much at all! I'm eating about 1 cup of food per meal, and most of the time not even that much. As of this morning I'm down to 242. By week's end I'd like to be in the 230's. Next week Friday, I mean.

More later, just wanted to check in and let you guys know I'm A-OK!

Nat

BK....I know what you mean! I have good restriction now, but my scale still just doesn't seem to want to budge!

I'm trying to catch up to Nat ;-) But she keeps kicking my ass on the weight loss front! :) NAT...glad to hear you're doing so well!!

:mad: Anyone out there!??? Where is everyone?

Hopefully you're all off working out and losing weight and not hiding b/c you're not doing well! ;-)

I saw a commercial for a new show on TLC Called Big Medicine about people who have Gastric Bypass! I'm not sure if they'll do any Lap Bands or not, but thought the whole premise looks interesting!

TLC :: Big Medicine

I'll definitely be checking it out!

Hope you lovely ladies have a good weekend!! Hope to hear from you all soon!

I'm here, VaB! I'm laid up with a cold. My chest is killing me. UGH. DS doesn't much care, and expects me to interact with him. All I want to do is sleep.

We went to see Shrek 3 yesterday. I killed a medium popcorn, a large fruit punch/lemonade mix and a box of Junior Mints. I don't know what came over me.

I'm going to try and sleep most of the day, and get out this afternoon for some form of exercise. I'll probably slap DS into his stroller and go out walking for an hour.

As I'm almost at my next mini-goal (240) I treated myself to 2 pairs of sneakers. Every 10 pounds I get myself a reward. Lady Foot Locker was having a sale - 2 pairs of shoes for $89. I got some New Balance cross trainers and a pair of Reebok classics.

I am trying to eat better, too. More cuts of meat and Protein Shots. I had a Boca brand sausage for b'fast and am stuffed.

Still haven't read the posts I missed, so I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to check in for strength.

N.

NAT...so sorry you've got a cold!!! I hope you get rid of it quickly!!

How was Shrek 3???I'm taking my boys to see it this week and have heard it got mixed reviews. I'm actually going to see the Ex tonight (on a DATE w/the guy who took forever to email me back, remember him??), so it should be interesting! i ate horribly yesterday (and drank, ugh)...too...so my scale was none too pleased w/ME this AM! But, I'm trying to do much better today!

That's great that you got some new shoes!! What a good reward! I have actually been buying some new clothes in a regular XL (w/no extra XXs in there!), so that has been fun! I do need some new shoes though too, ;-) So maybe if I can get past that 250 mark (only a few more pounds), then thats' what I'll treat myself too!

Anyways, I'm off to a friends babyshower and then my date. hope you all have a good one!

Im here too!! just working too much :-) yes even today. I am the assitant for marketing for my bank. and we set up booths at the local fairs to hand out promotional items... freebies and to just chit chat with the people in our small towns. And that is all my job. So, ive been sitting in a booth ALL week. It was fun though.

scale is finally moving again!! Almost 80 lbs down... 188.5 this morning :-)

I had a late night last night. TIRED! gonna take a nap before I have to head back to work. Hope your all having a good weekend!