Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

BRANDI - YOU WILL DO IT!!!

update on dad .. thank you so much for the prayers he is doing a lot better doctor said he has a galblader infection but over all good and maybe he goes home tomarrow yay!!!

Nsv. some friend of my parents went to see my dad in the hospital I said hello and then she turnes to my mom and says who is that lol mom says its my daughter she laughed and said omg i didnt reconize you . so I left because the room was getting croweded so about 1/2 hour walked back to the room and she looked at me weird as I walked in and as I got closer she started laughing and said I am so sorry didnt recognized you again . So she started asking question of why I did it and I told her why and how you all have helped so much well I made her cry she said she never thought in her mind someone would find people so amazing I said yes God put them in you life for a reason and when you need them the most so now I have a new family . Well she said she wanted me to talk to several youngsters in there 30 that are over weight to talk them into having it done lol I said I tell them my experience and about my new family but its up to them how much they love themselves :) so love you all once again .. :)

another update and more prayers needed they open another job opportunity in chicago exactly what i want I just applied so pls keep your fingers crossed ... that would be my x-mass gift besides having my dad always with me ok yes yes I am totally daddy girl :)

love you have a great day !!

clau

BOO....I meant to say earlier I'm sorry you're feeling so depressed! Hopefully you have someone that is helping you sort out all your emotions and thoughts?? We're here for you though!!! Hang in there!

BMAN...wow....almost at 100 pounds!?? Dayum!! I'm Jealous and so proud of you!!! Go Girl!!! It is so weird that my scale hasn't moved in months yet I'm fitting into smaller clothes! and its not like I'm even working out that much! STRANGE....

Steph...I get my fill a week from tomorrow....I can't wait! I need it so bad! Hope you have fun shopping!! :)

Va - I didnt' Christmas shop, picked one thing up for my 3x nephew - who by the way is trying to get the ok for lapband, he said his dr put him on something that is supose to shrink your stomach. Anyone heard of that? But anyway I got my grocery shopping done. ugh - the worst chore.

Holy cow Bman! 8 lbs is doable! You go girl and I know you are on the losing side again.

I was down a pound today - but I'm still hovering around 168-169, I know what my problem is, I'm not tracking - at all - and I haven't even walked in about a month! The walking track still isnt' open and I haven't gotten motivated enough to pull out the skis or get on the dreadmill. The weird thing is the little tracking I do in my mind, I'm at less then 1000/day so you'd think I'd still be losing.

Claud - sweetie we love you too - so glad to hear good things. And we'll be praying for that Chicago job too.

I ordered these penguins Penguin Gifts - Penguin Lawn Ornaments in 6 Penguins Species: Adelie, Chinstrap, Emperor, Gentoo, Rockhopper in Nov. The paypal payment went thro but I haven't gotten them or even a confirmation yet - so all my emails have been returned, the phone number is busy no matter what time I call. So finally I emailed the place that designed the webpage - what the heck I'm desperate - she gave me his other website. Its a rowbike - looks totally cool, but its $775. Anyway I'm getting peed off about my penguins. I wanted them for the holidays - dang it!

Claud- I am so glad your dad is doing better. Sending all my prayers to grant your wishes! ::)

Brandi--hell if anyone can do it YOU can! I have no doubts.

Steph-- so sorry about your lack of penguin friends! I hate when people screw others over on ebay!

Thanks so much for all of your support guys. I have decided to go get some help. I have been getting this way for awhile now and I think I am just getting beyond out of control. I went to school in pjs and didn't brush my hair, no joke.... but this next two weeks no one knows the difference there, we all look like shit. I just don't care about much right now. I am going to go see my Dr.

Where are my steadies? Too darn busy with the holiday shopping? I'm bored.

Well one productive thing I've done today is finally got my darn fax/copier/printer/scanner/photo center piece of crap to work. Sweet old hubster bought me this thing 2 years ago for Christmas along with my digital camera which I adore. For 2 years I've been using it for my camera and thats it. Today I set the darn thing up. Ok truth be known - I set it up 2 years ago, got frustrated and brought the old lexmark printer back down and hooked it up - I even went so far as to hook the old scanner up when I scanned that last fat pic of me. Yeah yeah I know that was probably more work then setting this new (probably out dated by now) machine up. I just did some test prints and the Lexmark did a better job - much better when I printed a colored photo.

Thats the extent of my day - well no I guess I did go outside today. The house I take care of (filthy rich people pay me to pick up the mail when they are out of town - which is most of the time) the snow plow driver (who happens to be dh's cousin) called this morning and said the light was out that they leave on upstairs. Now I was just there yesterday but just to be on the safe side I drove over and changed the bulb. Yep that was my busy day. Guess I'll go read my book. I'm reading "I've heard that song before" by Mary Higgens Clark - same old whodunnit but it passes the time.

I need some interesting reads - Bman tell me about the farmer. :) love ya babe.

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS!!!

booo - you doing ok you can always call me and vent :)

bev- you almost there dont worry

1 yr ago I went into thinking will my life change at all and wow it did and I am so happy it did not only Healthwise and emotionally but also I found all my sisters I had always wanted to have :Banane48: Thank you for being with me in this hole adventure of good times bad times weighloss no weightloss and everything else you are all beautiful and I love you all from the bottom of my heart!!

update dad left the hospital last night thank God and he is doing good now hopefully in the near future I will hear my relocation news yay :)

read you later

clau:whoo::biggrin1::heh::clap2:

Claudia - its one year for you today! Happy Bandversary! Anyone else? It'll be a year for me next week - I had hoped to be at 150 by then but I'm ok with this slow losing thing.

Happy anniversary Claud!! (and everyone else that I've already missed!!!) :) We need a list of our surgery dates... there are too many of us for me to keep track of every one. Plus, my memory sucks!

Steph - OK, you asked for it. HA! the farmer... haha. Well, he isn't really a farmer. Not anymore, his parents still own the farm, but he is kind of like me -- he just helps out from time to time. He lives in Cincinnati, OH now. So, just like me... he knows all about the farm, but he doesn't have his own. He is a bit different creature than that.

So actually he is ALOT like me. (you know) I haven't caught the "interested" bug like this in awhile. But He is very intriguing. We have so much in common that it is almost a bit weird for both of us, but fun at the same time.

Um, lets see... he is 31 years old. (so close to my age) Went back to school and works full time. He is part of the Honors program at NKU and is getting his degree in Journalism with a minor is Philosophy. My major was also English and Journalism... I also graduated from my college's honors program. Also, I was a major Philosophy nerd! ha

He is a drummer and is into all the of the same crazy music that I am into. He used to be in many bands "back in the day." Although, he is much more tamed down now. He still loves music and attending concerts. Again, you ALL know that fits me to a "T" too. you've seen the pictures of me this summer and heard the storeis. In fact, I own my own drum set (self taught). :wacko:

The farm he grew up on was a tobacco farm... so is my parents. In fact, I had to go move the drum set out of their garage so they could move the tobacco in to strip it... ha.

He is extremely attractive... very well spoken. He is extememly intelligent and has an extensive vocabulary. I was hesitant about meeting him at some point and he said "I understand your reticance."

Um, who says "reticance" any more ??? haha - i loved it!

He is a radio DJ. He has his own radio program that will be going live (with internet feed) through the college. A very deep radio friendly voice... too. ha. So, even though he is quiet and shy... he obviously must not carry that with him to the radio. He is quite the personality there from what I've been told.

He seems like a great, nice guy so far. He approached me initally. However, I think that after extensive discussions on literature, and life... he has me a bit hooked. I've been so stand offish with all of these other people that try to talk to me. The poor marine took 2 weeks just to get me to answer the phone. This guy already has me looking forward to each email he sends... and has me smiling a bit.

Again, if nothing else... I would love to have this educated, well spoken, charming, amusing, interesting, SINGLE (haha), attractive man as a friend. I think that all things have to start that way to begin with... and he seems like he isn't one of those slime-ball creeps at all (that just wants to "hook up" with a practical stranger). He seems genuinely interested in me and my mind.

Plus, he loves my glasses and my big curly brown hair... ;) (that always helps)

For those of you who want to see what this writer/DJ/drummer/farmer man looks like :)I will put his picture up on Yahoo because I "stole" it from his myspace page just so you all could see him. I don't want to be posting links for the whole world to go look at this guy. (that wouldn't be very respectful of my new friend).

No matter his looks, his personality by far makes him 20X even more attractive. He is very humble and laid back... a quiet, respectful kind of guy. There has got to be something wrong with him! I will keep looking.

BUT he is fun to argue literature with! For now, that works just fine for me... and I am also being receptive to his flattering comments. He believes me to be "quite fetching" :heh: (heh) So, I think I've decided that coffee somewhere would certainly not be out of the question. :)

Steph...My bandiversary is next Sat....I'm ok w/slow losing too, as long as I keep losing!! ;=)

BMan....oooo....Sounds like someone is SMITTEN! ;) Glad to hear he's such a great match! Keep us posted!!

VABAND - HA! Yeah, I don't like admitting it, but I think I am a little bit. Funny since I am not usually like that at all, but we will see it might wear off in a week. As you get to know more about a person, that sometimes tends to happen. If that is the case, I can always use more friends. Ever since I moved from Indianapolis, I just haven't had too many of them down here. So, it is a plus either way :)

I can't afford a body bugg, but I found this handy little number.

Sportline®

Its a:

Watch

EKG rated heart meter, (with alarm to keep you in your target zone)

Pedometer

It tracks:

Distance

Calories burned

Speed

It is Water resistant and has a 7 day 10 week memory recall.

It is 99$ with free shipping

What do you guys think?