Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

I hate snow, I hate it like nothing else in my life. Makes me wonder why the hell lI live here...lol...

My bday is the 7th. I have to be gone all weekend for work for a freaking strategic planning, it will suck. But I won't be able to leave the building so if it snows I won't see it...grrr....

I don't mind the snow. I hate the cold tho. If it was just snow I'd love it but it has to be so darn cold!

hey guys, workout 2 week 5 couch to 5k. Yeahh. I did it wrong, i couldn't find my ipod, so i just glanced a the schedule quickly before going to the gym and I did an extra 5 min run. I was so red in the face, i wondered why, now i know. I don't know if I can do the whole 20 minute run without stopping on friday! it came up so fast.

So how is everyone. I am doing great. My hubby is having another knee surgery in january, so that makes him undeployable for probably another 6 months! yeahh.

I got some Rome travel books, I can't wait for our trip.

I have not lost another pound in the past month, but I decided to take my measurements and I lost 3" off my tummy. NOt all in the same spot so i don't know how to count it, i measure around the biggest part, yoiu know the hips and pooch, then where I wear my pants and then my natural waist. I lost 1" off each spot. I also lost 1/2 " on my calves, which is strange, because i've always had thin calves. My tummy is so screwed up, my natural waist is 31" then where i wear my pants is 34" and tehn where the giant pooch is, it's 39"! I really need a TT.

So where is everyone?

Sweet - I'm not losing either. But I'm not gaining and thats good. I'm known to get on the scale and suddenly be down a couple pounds so I'm not worried about it right now. I really need to get my butt exercising! I wish I had the snow so I could get skiing again! I've always wanted to go to Rome. Oh you are sooooo lucky to be able to experience all of that! I'm so jealous!!!!

I'm decorating for Christmas today. I won't put the tree up for another week or so since we get a real one. I've got the garland and lights up but I'm just dragging butt on the rest of the stuff. I have way too much stuff. We did a little remodeling this year, tearing out a bar so all those years of doing the same old thing has changed. Besides I'm kinda cleaning while I'm decorating. I feel kinda bah humbug today. Maybe I need to turn the computer off, put some Christmas music on and try again.

I'm here! I've got an interview today....the commute would suck, but the company seems great, so fingers crossed!

Steph, you and I must be twins! I haven't lost anything either..but I'm finally going for my fill on the 13th, I can't wait! I hope it jump starts the scales again since I've been stuck for months!

I did my xmas decorating (minus the tree) yesterday too....and am still feeling very BLAH....but I'm guessing its just b/c I'm depressed about being unemployed and am lonely. *Sigh* oh well....

Hope you're all getting your holiday shopping done! TTYL

I'm saying a prayer for you VA - I'm sure you'll get it.

I just finished my decorating - and cleaning. I look like crap and need to run to the store - I don't think I've even brushed my teeth yet - yuko! But I must admit the house does look festive. I put 2 boxes back that I didnt' even bother digging into. I need to run my garbage out and I'll be done. I think we are ordering in tonight. :) I really don't feel like cooking - especially since the kitchen is clean!

I miss everyone - Nat, Kay, BK, Nikki, Bman, Boo, Transformer, Faith, Jill, Claudia... just to name a few - yoohoo where are you girls?

Hi Everyone!

VABandster--I am praying for you and I have my fingers and toes crossed, etc. I really hope the interview goes well AND that the company is a good fit for you!!! :)

Sweethot143--I was so happy to hear that your DH didn't have to deploy (not happy about him needing knee surgery though...ick)! Congrats on the Bodybugg--let us know how it works out for you! :clap2:

Boo--So sorry to hear about the hubby troubles. I don't like being divorced (I don't like my ex-DH either LOL!), so I'm hoping that the two of you will be able to make a go of it. Of course, if you ultimately decide that everyone involved is miserable, there probably isn't any use beating a dead horse so to speak. :deadhorse: I guess I'll choose to be optimistic at this point! As Tim Gunn would say, "Make it work!" :biggrin1:

StephC--Your after picture is wonderful--get out of the way--hot stuff coming! Great job getting your decorating done! Woohoo!!!

Things are going pretty well this week for me. My DS is adjusting to doing school work at home. We're focusing on Sophomore English right now. He's been amazed to discover how much grammar information he never learned in school. Hopefully, I can patch up those deficits so he can pass the entrance exam at the local community college. He wants to either get his GED or be dual enrolled for high school and college credits at the same time.

The other bit of good news is that my DS will have his very first job interview this weekend! There's a neighborhood grocery store about 5 minutes away from home that burned down last year. The new building is just about ready to re-open after rebuilding so they need to hire some new people. He sent in an on-line application last weekend for a job stocking shelves and got an e-mail back today requesting dates/times when he'd be available to interview! I hope he gets a job because he can walk or ride his bike back and forth from home (he's only 15, so he doesn't drive yet). :)

Hang in there everyone!

Hi Ladies!

Just popping in to say HI and I missed you! We had a fabulous T'gvg. We were on the West Coast in Seattle, Los Angeles and San Diego. My DS and I are still jet lagged and struggling to get back onto East Coast time.

Work is work.

I came back 4 lbs heavier than when I left, but started my cycle yesterday, so I guess that's why. No worries, I'm still walking around like Foxxy Cleopatra in my size 16w pants. Working to hit "goal" by 12/14 - which is a 17 pound loss. *sigh*

I'll read tonight and do personals then. Hope everyone had a fabulous turkey day! I need a fill, by the way. I am eating WAY too much food!

Steph - you look FABULOUS!

Nat

Finally some news from the mia's! I'm glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving Natster! Did you get to see Anniebanannie? I need to travel, I feel so stuck on the mountain right now - ugh. I think we may go to Fla this winter - which is ok but its still just a visit to see family and friends. I'm ready for a real adventure,:bored guess I'll go get my nails done. woohoo.

Transformer - thats great about DS, he sounds like he's doing well. Good luck with the job, all my kids worked as soon as they could. They loved making money - or spending money. :( Anyway it sounds like he's doing great and you sound like such a loving mother. When I read your posts I can hear the love in your words when you speak of him. And he's not at the most loveable age either. LOL

My house looks so nice. Its clean. I said to dh last night while we were watching tv and I got up for a cup of tea, I love my house, especially when its clean. He said me too but I just don't say anything. :( ROFL - the big goof - what he was saying is if the house is a mess he has learned he better not say anything to me about it, or he'll be cleaning it. Its not that my house is ever really dirty but its the stuff that I don't get to while I'm working. Like mags and stuff piling up under the coffee and end tables - I remember when I first got my furniture I had vines under there, now theres People and Fitness - LOL. But not today, bc yesterday I cleaned it all out! It looks quite festive too.

Today I'm at work for a few and then I'm off to get my nails filled. Have a great day ladies - love ya bunches.

OH VA - Girlfriend how'd the interview go?

Steph...the interview went OK, but of course I've become kind of jaded about the whole process and don't get my hopes up anymore. The company seems really good, but the commute would suck, but oh well....we will see! I'm hoping to get some feedback from the recruiter today or tomorrow.

NAT...Welcome Back girl!!! Glad to hear you had a good thanksgiving and are still struttin your stuff!! I am going for a fill on the 13th..haven't had one since MAY and REALLY NEED ONE! :( Its weird though that although I can eat more, there are still things that just get stuck! Do you have that problem??

Transformer...I meant to tell you that my friend who offers online course material for homeschoolers has told me that he'd offer you a free semester if you want to check out the website its: cyberacademics.com. Let me know! :(

Sweethot...did you get your Body Bug yet?

ok, story of the week...

I went for a "fill" @ my band Dr. - last night over in Cincinnati. So, on my way home I stopped by the mall because I needed to go to Victoria Secret. Well, the freakin' mall didnt have one! What the heck?? I though every mall did! ANYWAY

This tall handsome looking man walked past me as I was getting ready to walk out and totally turned around and checked me out. Looked from my feet all the way up and made complete eye contact. TOTALLY noticed it... and I don't usually notice anything!

Well, he went into the shop in front of me.... I was on my way out of the mall because they obviously didnt have the store I wanted. I decided to stop in this little shop next to the exit to look around.

I looked for a few minutes (totally not paying attention) Then, I turn around AND THERE IS THE MAN! Standing there with a smile on his face....

He asks, (in a thick accent I had not yet determined.. my best guess was Russian) "Excuse me, but have we met before?"

Um, that my ladies was what they call a pick up line... haha

It worked for a minute.... He advised me he was from Poland. Which I got a kick out of because obviously... we had NOT met before.

He asked me if I would have coffee with him. There was a shop right next door (in the mall). I decided what the heck... and said "yes."

He was extremely well spoken, intelligent, and charming. Found out he is an engineer for General Electric (GE) and has been here in the States on business for the last 11 months. (so pretty much... um, he was loaded). We sat and talk politics, religion, social, racial, issues for over an hour.

THEN, I found out he was married! (of course all married men ask young women to have coffee with them!)

For cripes sake!!! ...married, gay, unemployed, or psychotic -- the totally hot ones that have any interest in me (and make a move) ALWAYS have something majorly wrong with them. It made my nice new accquaintance into a total creep. ugh, men!

And what is it about me attracting European males?? I must have some kind of vibe I put out that gets them all worked up! The American guys don't give me the time of day! haha

brandi you are hilarious!

what heck where his intentions!? In the course of conversation, he says he's married? lol.

It's funny how european men will look you up and down like that.

My last fill I had to wait a few hours for the dr, so decided to go for a walk, so i'm walking the streets of frankfurt with my two kids in tow and this man just stops and looks me up and down! so i just keep walking and couldn't believe it so i turned around and he was still staring and then winked at me.

It's funny how bold these men are. The difference was in my case, he was not hot. He was nasty, probably a bum.

Ok, I love how you were there to go to VS. 1 year ago that would not be the case. It's awsome. I wish we had one here. Actually most german stores do not sell D cups!

no body bugg yet, i had to have it shipped to my family and then have them ship it on to me, so it will be a while. Military mail is ridiculous