Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

i ordered it, the body bugg!! $235. I hope that I made the right decision. My hubby is going to kill me. we just spent a crap load this week and are off to rome in less than 3 weeks! Man are we broke!

hey girlfriends! Sounds like you all had a nice Thanksgiving! I'm making turkey wild rice Soup today and then thats it for the left overs - I have about 1/2 pumpkin pie thats going in the trash too. My daughter went back to college yesterday and the 3 of us won't eat the sweets so its best to get rid of it.

Boo - I'm glad you are going to work on the marriage, I really feel its best for the kids if you can work it out. I know its hard to imagine but you really can get it back, the love, the friendship, the passion, like Sweethot said it may take some time but it can happen. We've both gone thro it - seriously I think ALL marriages go through it - I remember my mom saying after 45 years of marriage that sometimes she'd look at dad and wonder why in the world she ever married him and then other days she was so full of love for him. Now that he's gone she says he was the love of her life - her new husband is more of a companion.

I'm in the 21st century - I finally got high speed cable internet service - woofreakinghoo! The service just came through our area with internet, phone and cable for just $109/month. I have it at work and it was driving me crazy to get online at home with dial up. So I'm happy.

I also did Black friday - I am pretty darn close to being done too. We always have so much fun. My 2 daughters and my neice, we got up at 3 and were at the stores by 4 - crazy but fun!

Sweet - I hope you like your bodybugg - I haven't walked or done ANYTHING even simular to exercise in a month! I'm waiting for the school gym track to open so we can walk in the evenings again. AND I did clean off my dreadmill today so I guess I could get to walking on it too. I downloaded all the couch to 5k's and haven't even listened to it yet. I'm a slug.

Love ya girlies!

I forgot to tell you - I dropped a roll of film off last week, it was a disposable camera and had been laying around so I didn't know what was on it - well I about died when I picked it up. There was a pic of me that was HORRIBLE! It was at my highest. I'll try to scan it so I can show you all. I showed my girls and neice and they were all saying they couldn't remember me like that. Then I was at church yesterday, in a new size 12 skirt (thats actually alittle too big on me) and my gf said STEPH - I saw you from a distance and thought who is that? and then I looked again and realized it was you! so I said look at this - and showed her my picture - she said omg I can't remember you being that size. That was everyones reaction. The pastors wife said she thought it was bc they've been seeing me every week and since its been slowly coming off they don't see the HUGE difference. Anyhoo I'll see if I can scan it.

WOW hot mamma! I know it makes you cringe, but isnt it awesome to realize how far you've come... sometimes it takes those "forgotten" pictures to make us actually see it! AWESOME job! Like SweetHot said... doesn't look like the same person!

What I'm thankful this Thanksgiving? That I don't have those 60 lbs hanging on me any more!!! LOL Thanks girls.

WOW STEPH..........you look so diffrent way to go !!!

boo- glad things may start to turn over and best of luck to you with your hubby . just remember ...communication , respect and forgetting the past and leaving it there is a good out come for a new relationship with the same person . Dont forget to see your self in the mirror and value your self your worth dimonds and good for you do what your heart tells you .

love you all

clau

What a difference Steph...you look HOT Girl! :D

I'm going to have my sister take a 'during' pic when I go out to visit her in a few weeks...almost exactly 1 yr to the date of my bandiversary! stay tuned....it should be interesting b/c right now I don't see much difference from what I was a yr ago...but we'll see.

Steph!!! WOO HOOOO!! I would think that the before is the Mom and your after is her daughter! You look 20+years yuounger hottie!! WOO HOOO!!!!

Sweet--let us kow how the bodybugg works out! :(

Claud--thanks I appreciate all of your support. This sucks sometimes. I am doing this for my girls, if it doesn't work I will have nothing to be sorry for!

It has been snowing here like crazy, makes me so damn mad. I hate snow. Faith's (my DD) birthday is in 2 days and she is so exicted that she will have snow. I want it GONE for my bday...lol....

Thanks Boo - boy the guys around here are wishing for snow too! Its hunting season and yesterday it rained all day - today is colder but no snow. Tomorrow dh goes back to work so it'll probably snow then. Whens your birthday? Unless its in the spring I doubt you'll be snow free. haha

I'm at work today so I guess I better do something. Have a lovely day.