Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

B000000000000000- Love yaaa girl you looked amazing in you pictures but if you look beautiful in pictures your 200% more beautiful in person inside and out .. Boo your worth lots millions your a Dimond and you know why I am telling you this .. now about the BOOK told you lol I have good vibes about this very good ones and I know good things will come out of this . About home problems I can only say one thing again YOU ARE WORTH MILLIONS YOU ARE A BIG DIMOND !. sorry I dont have my phone with me I will call you asoon as I have it . Glad you had a blast in CAli hopefully soon you can bring your daughters and we can all hang out :scared: or I be closer in ST louis or IL lol .

bev- girl come and see your marine you can always stay with me :fish:.

girls have a beautiful week... hopefully soon and because of boo will see each other soon ;) lets all pray for that I know I am I would love you give each and everyone of you a big hug and say THANK YOU for being there when I most need you :(

va- if your looking for anykind of work pm me pls my company has offers dont know if you might be intrested or what kind of work you do but if I can help I would be more than glad to do it . :(

steph-- love ya take care you keep up the good work

sweet- your in my prayers

nikki- kisses to your tummy lol our band baby :Banane20: so do we have names yet ?

Clau :clap2:

Claud...I work in Human Resources (benefits, employee relations, etc)....and I'm looking for something along those lines.

Steph..SOOO sorry to hear about your friend! I have a friend who has terminal cancer despite several months of chemo and it just sucks! She is just barely 40! Hang in there..and just take this time to be thankful that you have your health and your family!

As for Thanksgiving Dinner...we're having Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Yams, Cranberry sauce, and lots of pie and who knows what else! :scared: My Mom cooks so I don't worry about the menu! lol

I'm off the rest of the week now. I'm trying to catch up around the house. I've got a load in the washer and the dishwasher is running and I've got a bath waiting for me. Its not even 9am yet! I got on the scale this morning I'm down a pound. woofrickinhoo I feel hopeful. I know I'm not going to lose the last 18 lbs by Dec 11th but maybe I'll be within 15.

My daughter comes home from college today. I miss her so much lately. At the funeral I was talking to a gf, I had babysat for her little girl too - when she was just 6 weeks old and now she's 13. She is in that stage... the one where aliens come take your child and leave a monster in her body.. I told her there is hope, you get your loving child back when they turn 18 or 19. My Olivia is 17 and I can tell she's coming back to me, she's already started to enjoy conversations with me. Raquel my oldest was the worst, they didn't just replace her with a monster but gave me a demon monster at that! But we got her back and now she's gotta call her mama everyday and is such a joy to be around.

I guess I'm rambling. Check back with you soon.

we dont have thanks giving in ireland but if we did i would be thankful for you guys i couldnt imagine how hard this would have been alone xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

me & band baby doing good though im dying with heartburn and now i can sometimes feel my port a little sore ,i think the bump pushing it up although cant see bump yet can feel it when im laid down in bed,hope that doesnt get worse when i get bigger.

i was going to call baby jonathon james..i.e jj or johnny

but im going off that now maybe because i picked it too early and i really like travis but its a bit unusual for here so not sure, would like a "different "name but not so weird the child has hard time ...im open to suggestions.

Happy Thanksgiving my lovely ladies!! I'm thankful for all of you and love you tons!

Off to do our black friday shopping, me, the 2 dd's and niece. WOOHOO

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

As for me, I think I really like my current fill level. I ate a very reasonable amount on Thanksgiving. This is the first holiday I can ever remember where I didn't "pig out." I ended the day feeling great instead of all bloated! I'm pretty proud of myself--woo hoo! I think I'm starting to feel like a "normal" person (whatever the heck THAT is!). LOL!

The best thing is that all of the junk food is now gone! My DS went with his dad and I sent a "care package" of leftovers with them. All that's left to do is freeze some turkey for use another time. Now I can get back on track!

I hung up my icicle lights along the front of my house today! I finally found some little clips that I could slip under the edge of the vinyl siding on the soffit under the eaves of the house. I got new gutters last spring and because they are covered, I can't use the normal plastic clips. They were very easy to attach and the wires just popped right in. The worst part was climbing the darn ladder.

Now I'm off to decorate my tree! It's so much easier to have holiday spirit this year since I don't have to go in for surgery!

I hope I get down into the two hundred and teens soon...I'm getting antsy about seeing some new numbers I haven't seen for years on the scale!!

Take care everyone--hope no one got trampled in the mayhem of Black Friday! LOL!

hey girls, I'm home! Looks as if hubby is not going to iraq. We never heard anymore about it. so i'm thinking they sent another guy who wansn't hours away on vacation.

OH my gosh Boo!!!! That black dress is hot hot hot. Great pics, you look like a million dollars. I love the red toes in those cute little heals. Your legs look great. I love jack canfield he is actually a member of my church. I've never met him though. congrats on the book stuff. I'm pumped for you.

I haven't had a chance to read all the posts I missed so i'll post later on with all my comments.

so on vacation... we got there late saturday night, we grocery we went sledding on sunday, grocery shopped monday and went swimming at the hotel. Tuesday I get the 24 hr. stomach bug, wed. my husband, thurs. my youngest, fri. my oldest. sat. we go home! so the first two days were great. The rest were sickening! It was breathtakingly beautiful though and didn't even rain an ounce until we were leaving.

Hello my lovely ladies!

I have missed you all. Sorry I have had damn in laws here, been depressed and just plain worn out! lol...

My MIL went home, she pissed me off so bad. She tore up my house more than my freaking kids. It sucks. She didn't even put her own dishes in the sink....UGH...

MY FIL is staying here for another 2 weeks for hunting season. I f*ing hate it. He is just as bad. I can't handle all this extra work. UGH.

I went shopping Black Friday, that was a ton of fun! :( Got lots of great deals, I am almost done now! WOO HOO!!

David & I had a big blow out and I asked for a divorce. He didn't take it well. He told me all the things I have needed to hear for so long and realy faught for us. It amazed me. We are going to get help. I don't know anymore, but I am willing to give it one last shot for my kids. They were a wreck, it killed me. I need to find my passion for my marriage, I have none. I know he can be an asshole, but I can tell he wants to change and keep me. That means alot.

Boo...sorry to hear your week has been so stressful!! But glad to hear that you husband wants to fight for your marriage...I hope you guys can work it out! :(

I had a great thanksgiving....ate too much, but didn't gain, am still stuck in the same spot as before...so REALLY looking forward to a fill in 2 weeks!

Does anyone else get tighter during the week they have their period!?? Just curious.....

booboo- sorry to hear about your blow out with your husband. The fact that he wants to change is awsome! If he acknowledges that then you are 1 step ahead of many many marriages I can think of. Getting professional help makes a huge difference. I know from experience. We went to counseling for a while after my huband was deployed an entire year. It was a tough homecoming, we lost our passion too.

If you pray, I would say the best thing I did was pray for that passion to return. At first I was ice cold, didnt care anymore, and my DH worked and worked and worked on our relationship, I did nothing except praying to soften my heart towards him. Then one day a few months later, I looked at him cooking Breakfast for our girls and nearly cried. I was in love again. I love him, I forgave him for whatever I thought he did wrong, ( I can't even remember details anymore, and most of it sounds so petty to me now, it was important to me then) I held no more resentment and was just in love. counseling completely saved our marriage. Looking back, all we needed was our frienship back, we weren't best friends anymore, a year apart changed all that. Being friends really makes a difference. I know your situation is a lot different, but I'm proud of you for willing to give it another shot and get help, be proud of him for being willing to change. A lot of men aren't.

Thank you sweet, I think, no I know you are exactly right. If I had to make a list of my friends he would not be on it. That is sad. I need to fix that. He told me that he felt alone and he had no one. I think I have shut him out, I know why I am mad, but it really seems stupid in the big picture.