Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

NAT...glad you got a good nights rest!! I am eating light today cause I am TIGHT!!! Took me 45 min to eat my tuna for lunch today! NOT that I'm complaining! :)

BK...saw your new hair color pic on the yahoo group...VERY CUTE!!! And I agree...most people waaay underestimate how much we ACTUALLY Weigh! But, that's not necessarily a bad thing right??

STEPH...I'll tell you what you told me ;-) If you're not sure about the fill, do it anyways!! you can always go back for an unfill if you need it! Make it a small one if you want..just .25 or something to see if that makes the difference that you need.

Survivor was so good last night!! You might be able to catch it online like you can w/the ABC shows...not sure if CBS does that or not.

Hope you all have a great weekend!! I'm taking my youngest son to see Spiderman in IMAX Tomorrow, I can't wait!! And I hereby promise to get on the elliptical 2x as well!! So make sure you bug me about it! ;-)

OH, and if anyone has grown out of their size 18/20 clothes and wants to donate them, feel free to send them to ME! I'll even pay for shipping!!

I'm really looking for pants more than anything at this point b/c my size 22s are way too baggy, but I swore I was not going to buy any more pants until they were at least an 18! :)

I did splurge a litte and bought a jeans jacket to go over the sleeveless dress I bought at Eddie Bauer in an XL (No extra Xs on there!) and a blouse and pair of shorts.....but NO PANTS! ;-) lol

Do you realize how expensive it gets when you start feeling better about yourself and actually WANT To take care of your hair/nails, clothes, shoes, etc?? Geesh!! :)

VaB - Try Good Will or Salvation Army for clothes. My friend who had RnY shops there, and I will too as soon as I shrink out of the sizes I have "in stock."

;Hi,

What is this group?

About finding clothes, I have tailored so much of my own clothes to make them smaller. (during my weight loss attempts of the past) A used sewing machine and a library book go a long way if you like working with your hands and have a bit of time.

evilah

Hey Ladies! Boy, it is quiet in here! I Hope that means you're all off exercising!! :) Yep...I got my butt on the torture machine this AM and will do the same tomorrow, even though it's mothers day and I really could give myself an excuse not to!

NAT...thanks for the suggestion about Salvation Army.

Evilah, this is a thread for a group of women that all got banded around the same time, and we are trying to be steady losers. You're more than welcome to join in! Unfortunately I do not have the time or talen to alter my own clothes! :D

Ok, so I"m off....hope you're all having a good weekend!

Nat- how is ds today? I hope better my ds ate a bunch of Vitamins when he was about 2 puked his guts out- thankfully that was all.

Bev- hope you and Eric are having fun. Enjoy your weekend!

kaydot- Good luck with peds. I liked peds, I always thought in nursing school I would do peds or OB. It turned out I did critical care, ER and that kinda stuff. Now I am a house supervisor, I really like it. I have some great bosses and a great hospital. What area are you looking at going into??

Bk- That dvd does sound like fun-- I love to dance except I have 2 left feet. my dd thinks I am so fun when we dance together

My NSV- I was sitting at my desk the other day and I crossed my legs! Normally and it felt good, when I realized I was doing it I was like oh my goodness! =) I am still pretty tight. We are going out for mothers day tonight I think I am going to get a salad. I really want one and I have not tried it yet. I hope I dont pb in front of everyone. Actually maybe I can just have some of dh--I dont know going out is such a pain!

Well i will update more later! Jill

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, non-mothers, wanna-be mothers and may as well be mothers.

Big Love!

Nathalie

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy's!

jillrn-I am not sure what kind of nursing I want to do. I went into this thinking that I would like to eventually be in obstetrics. Now I realize that I don't know enough to decide. I have found everything I have tried to be interesting. Only time will tell. I still lean toward pedi or maternity, but we will see. I am glad to hear you like your job. Having great colleagues makes it bearable!

Well girls, I had a lovely Mother's Day today and got a wonderful gift. A NEW bike!!! I have not had a bike since college. I have wanted one for years but was always afraid I would be too fat and would squish the tires down. 50 pounds down, I figured I could handle it now. My daughter also got a new bike for her birthday so today we rode a gorgeous bike path in our area for an hour!!! It was so fun and my legs are sore but it was great. I am so happy to have something we can do as a family and enjoy outside. It is worth every penny.

I have a huge exam this week and am off to study but I wanted to say hello.

Thanks for listening to me babble.

Today my little 2 year old and I went shopping-- mostly groceries but I needed to get clothes for her, ds and myself. SO we were at wally world and I dared to try on 16's! They fit! I about screamed right in the dressing room! IT has been a while since I fit into 16's and I kept thinking-- ya know what is next??? 14's Wasnt marilyn monroe a 14 or something!? Well it has motivated me to get moving again I am really gonna try to get to the gym 3 time this week! Jil

HI sexy mammas!! Im back... had an ok weekend. It was not what I expected and instead of having a great time... everyone just got on my nerves.

Good news is Captial Records was there to see the band play. They talked to the guys got more of their material, demos, videos... so thing could pay off.

Bad news there is another female in the group. (she is the one that moved right on in and took my place when I left) She drives me absolutely nuts sometimes. This weekend was one of those times.

She kept making comments about how my top half (upper body) was bigger than my bottom and how I should wear pants that make my butt look bigger so I wasnt so out of proportion. She made comments about dressing to cover up imperfections. Kept putting me down in her own snide, sneaky way. I ended up feeling so self conscious that I felt like a huge cow all weekend. I didnt want to talk to anyone. I got some pictures from our weekend.... and in some of them my arms looked huge. Ugh. I can't win.

I know she was doing it becuase she needs to lose weight herself, and it made her feel better to put me down... but if she thinks it... others do too. I just ended up feeling disgusting.

Eric was completely distracted most of the time. I felt like he was just trying to get away from us. I dont think it was becuase of me. It was because of the girl. I think he just wanted away from the other female friend and his roommate. I dont blame him. I wanted away from them too.

We got back late last night. They all went to bed and left me sitting there staring at the wall. I only had this one weekend to to something. So, I went out to the bars in Indy by myself... sat there till 3am. went back to erics passed out and came back to my parents for today. I wasnt supposed to be back until tomorrow. I just didnt feel wanted. I felt in the way.

I dont feel like I belong anywhere these days. Its been a messed up year. I need people and a place to feel comfortable with, and i dont have that anymore. I feel so awkward everywhere and with everyone.

Weight loss... I will wait a few days and weigh in... today the scale said id lost 2 more lbs... but I ate alot today. I need to do my monthly picture too. I wasnt here on the 10th... so tomorrow will have to do.

I still will be off work tomorrow becuase I took a vacation day... im glad. I plan on doing alot of sleeping. Me and my big mis-shapen body :-)

Will catch up more tomorrow. Happy Mothers Day to all my mommas!

feliz dia de las madres !! (happy mothers day) lol bilingual i am lol

bev - dont worry the main point is that your loosing weight and that the main part is to make your self happy not others . my brother always gives me a hard time and latley its been worse then ever but then he said you know gorda ( means fatty ) your doing a good job even if your ass less now . wow what a complement but dont take it to the heart the main person that need to be loved by you is you and we love you as well. good things will come girl just think positive remember positive brings positives :) and smile because your an aswsome beautiful person inside and out. and getting better by the minute:)

girls dont have much to say i start my workout tomarrow with my new buddy since she got her surgery well i have a budy to work out with .so i be in touch soon .

take care and hope you all had a great mothers day we have all been moms in our life times even if it was our dolls lol

muaaa@@@@@@@ love you all

clau!:clap2:

brandi girl, sorry you felt that way this weekend. I also feel like that sometimes, i know exactly what you mean.

So i go for fill #5 tomorrow! yeahh i hope this is the one.

I am going to try my friends elliptical today and see if i like it to buy it. they are moving. I am hoping it's a good one. they paid like 1500 for it on the base so i know it's probablly more expensive at sears or something and they are selling it for 200. i'm praying it's nice and smooth.