Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

StephC - No, Steve Carrell didn't win. It was Alan Arkin, the cussy, heroine abusing grandfather. I haven't seen the movie, but it looks hilarious. I love Greg Kinnear. I wanted Eddie to win, but oh well. I'm glad JHud did.

I just had a thought. Things are ... progressing w/my friend. When he sees me belly scars and asked what happened, what do I tell him? EGADS! That's a huge decision! Do I just suck it up and tell him the truth? Is it too soon? Is it even his business? Can I say, "I needed a little work done" and leave it at that?

He called today to tell me he misses me. Just sweet.

I am going to work it out on the treadmill right now. For some reason I feel like running. If I can run for 20 minutes and do another 30 on the stairmaster I'm all good for the day! I'm having a Protein Shake for dinner.

N.

I'm into the Amazing Race so I must have missed it then.

Me too! Poor Kevin and Drew. Though, really, it was a relief. They needed to put Drew out of his misery.

Nat...I think you should be honest w/your friend. He seems like the kind of guy that would totally be supportive of you and I think if there is a future w/him you HAVE to be honest about it now. If he can't handle it, or weirds out about it, then you know he's not the guy for you.

Nat...I think you should be honest w/your friend. He seems like the kind of guy that would totally be supportive of you and I think if there is a future w/him you HAVE to be honest about it now. If he can't handle it, or weirds out about it, then you know he's not the guy for you.

I DITTO that EXACTLY! :)

I got my 3rd fill today only .2cc so now I am up to 2cc total doesnt seem like it will do much good but we will have to see. I get fills for free for the first 90 days so I am about out of time. I will hopefully squeeze one more in before the 90 days if this isnt enough. I have lose 5.5 lbs since I was to see him 2 weeks ago. He thought it was good. I am so impatient though!

Nat -- I agree tell him if he asks. Is this still the youth pastor guy or someone else I forget (sorry)

Yes, this is the youth pastor guy. He's also works with me, remember? I guess my fear is if I tell him and things don't work out, he'll tell other ppl at work. Maybe that's an irrational fear, I don't know. I ain't got no business getting naked with that man in the first place. He also pissed me off yesterday, so I am giving him some space. Or maybe I'm giving myself some space.

I went to work out yesterday and ran for 10 minutes on the treadmill. Then I started smelling a "burning" smell, so I figured the treadmill was telling my fat ass to get off. So I did. I also did 10 minutes on the stairmaster (my butt is KILLING me today) and another 10 on the recumbent bike. I think today I will go home and run on the pavement. Would you believe I've been at work since 6am?!

My office is only 2 blocks from Bariatric Eating. Imagine that. I'm thinking about swinging by there for some more of those yummy little cheese crackers. Man they are good! I'm doing fairly well with my eating, but am working on my Water intake and increasing my exercise. I can't remember when my next appointment with the surgeon is, but I want another fill. 1CC, please, Doc. I think it's March 16. I think that is the end of my free fills, too. *sigh*

Anyhow, I have 4 things to finish before I'm leaving. The sooner I'm done, the sooner I'm gone.

Would you guys believe I haven't seen TAR at all this season? I hope TiVo still has all the episodes for me. :) I love that show, especially seeing how it's All Stars. I should go and check out who's gone so far. I was kind of pissed to see that 1 of the teams (guy/girl) wasn't an original team. That kind of sucked to let them on, especially since they could have cast my beloved Lynn and Alex. I LOVED THEM! Remember how they would hiss "bitches" at Romber? HA!

Ooh, nearly 7am. Let me get busy.

Have a great day, ladies!

nathalie

hi all you lovely people..........

bman your weight loss it fabulous ,you are doing so well and im really proud of you,i hope your dr app went ok and getting out to the gym be really good for you ...as you and excercise seem to go so well together :clap2:

nathalie ...well done on new clothes im so envious i bought a size 20 pair of blk trousers that are loose but nicer on than the skin tight 18 ...but my wardrobe got loads of 16s waiting for me EVENTUALLY but it feels so far away sometimes god i wish this could go much much faster ..oh and i would tell him about op ....it is so not a big deal and you are working hard like any other buggar trying to loseweight

boo boo kitty ..when did you get banded?? 87 lb lost :clap2: thats brilliant

va bandster..im so glad your scales moving down since fill ,im praying mine move again now too .....its so fricken slow:bored

bk .....well done on your weight loss what did you mean though about changing ticker ...the ticker wouldnt work or weight loss wouldnt work :) lol ,did you get offer on your house ??

sassy... you are brilliant the way you can stay away form scales, im like stephc on and off a few times a day letting the buggars rule my mood.also i so do have daysi FEEL slimmer then suddenly wake up one day and i feel like baby elephant :faint:

i had fill last sunday morning .5cc and it seems so strange as i feel really tight now so much so though ive been sick twice as i thought my chewed up meat would go through but noooooo pain then i had to be sick :cry but tight feeling good reminds me im banded and not to choose junk to eat :) .although i do still really struggle with speed of eating ...im such a gorb..especially when hubby says ffs slow down thats why you getting stuck:embarassed: sometimes its not great having someone close supporting you as they also watching you and pointing out your mistakes ,aww well today new day and i have feeling scales will be going down this week im feeling confident !!!!

good morning ladies!

I called today and I'm waiting for a call back on a fill - I'm depressed! I ate like a horse last night - seriously I ate a bag of chips the double serving size, a little debbie cake and half of a candy bar. I had about 1000 calories in my after dinner snack. I'm telling him theres no talking me out of a fill this time. I don't know why I'm doing this. I start out so good, have sensible bk, do my 30 minutes on the treadmill and then lunch, supper snack snack snack - and I wonder why the scale hasn't moved? Ok so truth is I was doing so good there for a while and suddenly the past few days I just can't get it together. I don't think it should be this hard. woe is me.

Nat I would tell him if he asks or notices. If you can share your body you should be able to share you band too. Sounded kinda harsh but you know what I'm saying. You sound so good and happy it'll all work out, follow your heart.

I hope all of your fills work good - I just can't wait to feel some restriction! Thats what its all about right?

So my Bunco is postponed until next Tues or Wed. I still need some suggestion on what to serve. Desserts are easy for me but the meal is what I'm struggling with. Maybe I should watch some Rachel Ray shows.

Amazing race - ok so the only ones I can not stand are the beauty queen girls. I hated them the first time they were on and I still can't stand them. They are typical shallow pretty girls. I still love Rob and Amber - I'm also the BIGGEST survivor fan so Robs been my fav for a long time. I can forgive him for his rudeness for some reason. I'm horrible with names but the lady who shaved her head the season she was on - did they win that season? I really like them too. Did any of these all stars win the first time around? This is the best time of year for tv - I've got all my favorite shows to watch - survivor, AR, AI, CSI - lol what a frickin couch potato! All I'd need now is big brother! The funniest thing is I've got the hubbster, Mr Football himself, into all those shows too! He pretends he doesnt like them but then will forget himself and ask Is American Idol on tonight? LOL

Hey Ladies!!

Just want to say...that with 1 DAY TO GO in the month of FEBURARY....I MADE MY GOAL of losing 10 pounds this month!!!:banana

So I"m going to make a new goal for March of 10 pounds PLUS 15 days of exercise on my elliptical!! I need to start getting into that exercise routine...you all are doing so much better at that than me!

So how did you all do for your FEB GOALS???

Nat...what'd the man do to piss you off?? I would think that since he's a pastor, he'd know how to keep a secret if you told him something in confidence, even if you don't stay together :)

Jill...wow....3rd fill already!?? I'm still sitting on my 2nd...its been a week and its still working great!!! I'm hoping I don't have to have my 3rd fill for a while!

Nikki....yes, slow eating is the hardest habit to form I think! We come from a culture of 'hurry up and go'...that to slow down just seems so inconvenient and hard!! But I'm sure if you slow it down you'll find you have good restriction!

Kaydot...glad to hear you had a good weekend! Thanks for checkin in and letting us know what you're up to!

Ok, I gotta get back to work, talk to you all later!

Steph...sorry to hear you're in Bandster Hell at the moment. I hope the Doc can get you in and give you a good 2nd fill!! I am a week out from mine and lost 5 pounds this week!!! So my fill is definitely working and I just hope it lasts for a while! :)

My favorite shows: AI, Survivor, Greys Anatomy, Ugly Betty, Brothers and Sisters, Extreme Home Makeover....yup, I'm a total couch potato too!

:clap2: Happy Tuesday!

I am back from my vacation and I miss you all. I went to Guadalajara mexico I have family there and my house so your all welcome to come some day :)

I am so happy I had a great time I am back in track and ready to finally hit the gym something that I really havent done at all. only twice I have been since I got surgery bad me but anyway .

My family hadnt seen me since a year ago wow everyone kept giving me so many comploments it felt so awsome got my hair done straight I have mega curly hair . got my new kind of look . yay.

even my 5 year old nephew said auntie your thin now lol thin was wonderful even if I am still not lol

I was very happy to know that I do have a diffrence not only in my looks but in my personallity everyone said I looked to confident and sure of my self and even though I notice it Its always nice to know you can see the diffrence.

The day I left on my vacation they called me and adviced me that my 1st boyfriend had past away he was an asshole with a great heart but he always told me that i needed to loose weight now that he is gone the funny part is that I wanted him to see me but I was unable to contact him now I know that he would of been so happy to see me like this and I recall the words of cretacisim and the faith he had in me . Pls say a prayer for me because even if I had very much issues with his family I am going to the viewing and pls say a prayer for him because over all he made me open my eyes to many things in life I would have learned without him .

Have a wonderful day girls .. and all of us are looking awsome and its just the biggining :)

love ya all

clau

clau- I am jealous I need a vacation j/k

nat you seem to be having a blast soaking up the sun up at work so early

steph _ I agree do not like the beauty queens they are not that cute either

I am a tivo person watch everything reality and greys anatomy and desperate housewives and the class

va- I did not meet my goal this month oh well better luck next month I have been losing these last few days really well

My goal for march is 10lbs

nikki no offers on my house yet we are second guessing selling it we are not sure

I was talking about my ticker for some reason it tears up a lot not sure why

ladies I have the stomach virus and have been throwing up hope I don't slip this too will pass

see ya later

Ok ladies, so far TODAY.

Feel like someone beat my lower body with a bat... thanks to good ol' biopsy.

So, woke up to exercise, got on my elliptical... and BROKE it. :-( nothing makes you feel fatter than breaking your exercise equipment.

Decided well... will just go to work. Got in the Car. The brakes went out.

I have NO money. but now the car is in the shop. not a good combination

You know... God, it is funny and all. I'm sure. BUT give me a freakin' break.

Glad to see you back Claud... I will say a prayer for you... Im glad that you had such a wonderful time with your family. You nephew sounds adorable. dont you love the way children see things?? i wish everyone could be so innocent and enthusiastic.

VABand -- I know you will reach your 10 lbs girl... AT LEAST. You will probably sail past that with flying colors.

Steph -- dont worry girl. i have very little restriction again too. At least any time after noon i go. I just ate 5 (naked) but still FIVE chicken strips for lunch... they were little ones... but it was still FIVE.

Decided if the car gets fixed that i MUST get another fill this week... asap.

I have good restriction in the morning but thats it. And that just doesnt cut it.

Nikki -- thanks hon, I know ive come along way. We all have. It is just so hard to remember that when i am looking in the mirror. Or trying to wedge myself into a size 16 and it is laughing at me. Or when i break my elliptical machine that is supposed to be fine for people up to 300 lbs. gggrrr

yeah, i just gotta keep at it. Ive only lost a lbs since my last fill almost two weeks ago. I just dont know what Im doing wrong lately. But thank you for the encouragement.

Nat -- you didnt offend me girl. I just have already been there done the meds, and they make me a different person. I can't be on them. I am just not myself. So, I dont go near them anymore.

You should definitely tell him if he asks.

jill -- congrats on the fill! and 5lbs is great. i know what you mean by impatient though. I am the queen of that. Now that the weightloss is slowing down to a "normal" 2lbs/week... i am NOT liking it. too slow!!

bkwalling -- I hope you get to feeling better girl. the last thing you need to be doing is throwing up :-) that is the worst