Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Steph---the only way it will move during your time of the month is the WRONG way! Stay away from that scale until your visitor leaves! You are going to drive yourself nuts! :)

I am wondering if I am too tight from the fill on Friday. I don't want to eat anything, nor even drink my Water. I jsut feel too full to do so. I have stopped PBing, I finally found a decongestant to work! YEAH! Where do you draw the line if you aren't PBing and aren't sure if you are too tight?

Steph- No eddie murphy didn't win some dude for little miss sunshine won never saw that movie. I love the amazing race it makes me feel like I am working out just watching it ha ha

boo- I am not one to ask about being overfilled wish I could help I have only had one fill and I know I need another one because yesterday I ate about 3 ozs of steak... omg that was crazy...

Boo to bad you did live here we could trade homes he he

sassy - man I still don't feel any smaller I wish I could I am not sure what is up with me we will see I go next wk to see if I need a fill

Nat- hope you are having a blast I envy you

brandi where is the excerise machine lady herself okay show your face lol

Okay Mommas!

Guess who's back? Yeah, me. I'm actually in the remote office today, but things are great. I am in "skinny" clothes - and i have a LOT of NSV's to share with you!

So I went to Macy's on Saturday. They were having a HUGE sale. I spent close to $800. I bought clothes in size 14 and 16 (planning ahead). I got this dress - it's a Nine West black and white sundress. Size 14. The bitch fits! I didn't even try it on in the store - just bought it knowing that eventually it would slip over my bulbous body. It fits now. Form fitted in the bodice, and a full skirt. I think that is what I'm going to wear to the wedding in April. I also bought 4 blazers, 4 blouses, 2 skirts, 5 pairs of slacks and some other little things. All Jones New York label - I love that designer. I am still in search of navy slacks.

My son's father has been a gem. He's been by once already, is coming today and tomorrow, and is coming back on Wednesday night to stay over so I can get up in the morning to be at work bright and early. He gets off work at like 4am, so he's coming right over after work, and i'll leave the house at 6 or so. The funny thing about him, I used to be so enamored with him - from head to toe (especially the middle parts). He has gained weight - about 30 pounds since the last time I saw him. He looks so meaty and paunchy, less attractive than ever before. The first time I saw that man my heart stopped. I feel free. FREE! And I feel fabulous. He saw me and said, "You look really great." Uh huh, thanks Tubby. ((HAHHA j/k)

My friend and I have been on the phone constantly - either text messaging or talking late at night. He misses me, wants to see me, can't wait til I get home. Last night he told me that he could fall in love with me; I'm the kind of woman he's wanted to be with his whole life. He asked me if he makes my life better... He is the sweetest man. I asked if he wanted to come to FL for a few days this week, but ticket prices are too damn high. (over $600) It's all very exciting and overwhelming. I wonder how much of the attraction is for the sake of feeling loved, and how much is for the person. (Know what I mean?) We were on the phone until 2am this morning. He's going to the wedding in April with me. We're talking about coming to FL in September (Labor Day). We're talking about taking the kids on outings. I am not kidding; I was blindsided by this. Stay tuned, ladies.

I've not exercised since last week - I feel like a tubby little tuna. I went to Bariatric Eating and spent money I didn't have on things I didn't need. That Micellar Milk is DELICIOUS! I'm going to order it when I get home. I also want some of those sugar free syrups to put in my coffee, etc. I bought cheese crackers (which are delicious with hummus), snack bars (some are wafer bars and are frickin delicious!) and the Nectars. Tonight I need to hoist the jelly on the stairmaster or on the treadmill and work it out for an hour. I feel light enough to run. I need to be two-forty-something when I get back home.

I feel so disconnected from you guys lately - I have been reading but not posting personals. With each passing day I feel more and more like myself - my old me. Slender, confident, beautiful (except my crazy poofy afro hair) and desireable.

Glad to hear everyone is doing great! Steph put that scale away until the P-Rot is gone. BBK - glad you're still a free woman! Screw that judge, hateful little shriveled up dork. bk - how you doing, girl? Sassy - Yes, I feel that way too - gorgeous one day, jabba the hut the next. VAB - Sorry about the snow. (HA!) It's 80 degrees here.

Not much else going on. I am smiling for no reason... I can't wait to get home. My friend said he would meet me at the airport to help with our bags, then he's coming over to visit for a while - dinner, etc. He has his son this weekend, so the kids are going to play together while we catch up. (ahem) Life is good.

Nathalie

Im here. I was just waiting for everyone else to post.

My scale isnt budging at all either. I didnt exercise friday and saturday night... I was so sore from last week. I told myself I better rest a few days. Now whether there is any merit to that OR whether I was just being lazy and making excuses... I dont know.

I did my weights for 40 min and elliptical for 30 last night. sooo... guess that means im kinda back on track.

I'm just soo down still. I have been since the beginning of the month. Its all in my head though... so there isnt much I can do about it.

I am ready to go hit the gym starting tomorrow.

I have a doctors appointment today :-( not the good kind. I have to have a biopsy done, and im not looking forward to it. Completely NOT band related. My life is one mess after another. :-) This is just another one of those other medical issues.

Doctor better not keeping me from the gym. I know he is gonna tell me to stay away, but he can kiss my big white butt. I dont have time to sit around and rest. Not for this crap.

Wish I had someone close to exercise with... it would help. I just sat in my apartment by myself all weekend. (UGH) It gets to me.

Steph, I didn't watch the oscars but Tivo'd it b/c I want to see how Ellen did as host (I love her!). I was busy catching up on American Idol w/my kids :)

Why don't you go for a 2nd fill?? It will help that scale to move again!

BooBoo..you're right, 1200 shouldn't freak me out LOL, its just that I FELT like I was eating like a cow! :)

Nat...hope you're enjoying the sun! We got 4 inches of snow yesterday..ugh...i'm sooo ready for spring!

BMAn.....sorry you're still feeling so down.. If you want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. I've dealt w/depression myself before, and still do I think, so I know what a struggle it can be.

NAt...Wow...so would you say you're in LOVE?? :) I'm so happy for you!! That is awesome that you could fit into the 14/16s!!! I can't WAIT To see that number on my clothes! My 22s are starting to get a little loose, but I refuse to buy anything in a 20, and am just going to wait until I can skip right onto the 18s! lol

BMAn.....sorry you're still feeling so down.. If you want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. I've dealt w/depression myself before, and still do I think, so I know what a struggle it can be.

NAt...Wow...so would you say you're in LOVE?? :) I'm so happy for you!! That is awesome that you could fit into the 14/16s!!! I can't WAIT To see that number on my clothes! My 22s are starting to get a little loose, but I refuse to buy anything in a 20, and am just going to wait until I can skip right onto the 18s! lol

Bman - I take Wellbutrin. Girlfriend? IT HELPS! Maybe you'll want to look into something like that.

VaB - Not love. Not yet. But extreme and significant like. He told me he could fall in love with me. I'm just trying to figure out what this is. I adore him, no doubt. Love? Not yet. There is definitely some LUST in there. Did I mention the man it 6'5"??! Oooh sweet LORD. With big feet, huge hands and thick wrists. Let me just say if he *ahem* measures up to my expectations, I may have a hard time letting go.

Which is why I need to start training. HAHAHAH I'm going home to go running on the treadmill today. I need to get my wind up and start doing some stretching to improve my flexibility. HAHAH I want that man to bend me like a pretzel.

Okay - I done stepped outside of myself. Seriously though - My son's father was the last: January 16, 2005. I need it bad.

NGA

Nat-oh man you are holding out.Good luck in that department. I can not believe you fit that dress you whore j/k I have a size 16 dress my hunny bought me for my birthday three ys back and I want to fit it so bad.

You are a extreme shopper like me I spend hundreds of dollars when I shop and could give a damn. I have been staying away from the stores lately because I buy stuff that I do not need or that is too big because it is on sale. Ladies I don't know if you all sell on ebay or not but I do and make some serious cash I buy things at discount and re sell if you take a great pic the stufff will sell especially plus size items

brandi _ i FEEL BAD FOR YOU DEAR IF YOU NEED TO TALK YOU CAN PM ME ALSO.YOU ARE BETTER THAN BEING LOCKED UP IN YOUR APARTMENT GET OUT SHOW OFF YOUR CUTIE BUTT

Brandi - keep your head up girl - you're doing awesome and we all luv ya! Always feel free to vent here, ok?

Nat - you crack me up - I'm glad your new honey is working out so well and that your adorable little boy's dad is behaving.

Boo - I still haven't hit my sweet spot so I don't know how it feels to be overfull. I'm going for another fill on Wednesday (my fourth! - my docs are *not* aggressive with fills, which is fine).

Steph - my scale's not moving much which is frustrating, since I'm at the gym 5 times a week and usually I'm under 1000 calories. It'll go in fits & spurts - for example, I'd go like 2 days losing 3 lbs, then go five days and barely lose a lb. Annoying. I can't seem to stop weighing myself and it sets the tone for my whole day! Grrrr....

Sassy - I'm the same - some days I feel skinny & hot, others, uhm, just plain fat. another Grrr....

Happy Monday-thanks Steph, btw for sticking that silly manic monday song in my head..grrrrrr. j/k

We had a great weekend. Hectic, but really fun...my husband was with the Stanley Cup this weekend and I swear I have never seen him happier. I think this weekend may only compare to the birth of our children for big moments in his life. Too funny. To me, it is just a hunk of metal (he would shoot me if he knew I said that so keep it quiet-hehe).

At any rate, it was a nice weekend. Yesterday after his game we were at a pub for lunch and everything was fried..ugh. I had some Nachos and a chicken finger and that was it. So as much as it was not quality food, it was not much. I just came home and had some chicken and veggies to try to get something remotley healthy into my body!

I went to the gym today for the first time in a week. Having the kids home on vacation really fouled up my routine and it felt so good to be back there and cranking on the elliptical and hitting the weights. I am up to 180 situps at a time. Working to hit 200 soon. I am amazed at how much easier they have gotten for me. When I first started doing them, I would shake and felt so akward. Now I can get through them no sweat. I feel it later, but it is not as grueling. Cool.

I think the scale has gone down a couple pounds, but not a lot yet. We'll see on Wed when I get weighed in.

B-man-hope the MD appt went okay. Keep us posted. How was the yoga? I love yoga but haven't done it in a long time.

Nat-it is a good thing that you didn't get that heart flutter when you saw the ex. There is nothing worse when you still have those feelings even though you know it is a dead end. I have 2 men in my life that sadly sometimes get me like that when I see them. I finally got over one of them and I felt so free, the other one I still get awfully excited to see...he is just so darn adorable. I would never act on it, but I get all giddy around him. Luckily I only see him once or twice a year. He and DH grew up together and DH knows I get like that but is okay. He knows I am not going anywhere-the boy does not have an insecure bone in his body. At any rate..enjoy the warmth, it is snowing here!

Steph-way to go on all the compliments this weekend. Sounds great. I tell you, I find that I have my fun personality back. When I was out Friday night, I had a blast and it is because I don't feel like hiding my fatness...I am out to have fun, I know I look better, I feel better and more confident. It is great. I am glad you had a similair night!

Have a good day to all the ladies! See you later.

Bv--glad to hear it! :) I am sorry sometimes things get rough. I am so glad to have all of you! If you need us, you know we are all here!

Nat--I am so happy for you! :) I am glad you live near me, so I can come raid your closet when I become a 14! :) lol...I am glad your trip ended better, and so glad things are well with the ex. And tell your man we all said "hi" :) wink wink!

BK--I need to start selling on ebay. You really do good? :)

Kay---hunk of metal? lol...we won't hold that transgression over your head! :)

oh yeah boo I do awesome but let me tell you a good pic is key.

kay - glad you had a awesome wk and a great vacation with the little guys good luck on the weight loss wednesday and I want nachos now because of you thanks j/k

BMan - I take it in the winter because the MI sky is so gray and cloudy and depressing. LIke prison. I hope my suggestion didn't offend you. I'm sorry. :)

I have sold clothes on Ebay - mostly my pregnancy clothes. Made a killing.

Glad to hear everyone is doing great.

My work day is over - I am going to hit the beach!

Nat

Its good to hear all of you - I love ya I love ya I love ya!

Bman - I'm hoping you feel better soon. I know you don't want drugs but I know they help, I was there myself once not all that long ago. I don't know if it was menopause or empty nest but the year my son was a senior I cried for months. I went in for my yearly exam and my dr asked how I was (ya know the small talk thing when they walk in the room) I burst out crying and said I don't know whats wrong with me, blah blah blah, he patted my knee and said we'll take care of that. :) I was on effexor for a few months, went off and got teary again went back on for a few more months and then I was ok again. I'd do it again if I needed to, its horrible feeling depressed everyday. Life can be good. I've said before that I think our moods are a choice and I still believe that BUT only to a point, like today I'm feeling crappy and I know its me choosing to feel crappy - but when I was going through that depression I couldn't get out of it by myself. But you are doing the right things to help you through it, first is talking, whether its just to us or a shrink, 2nd is get moving, exercising is good for the mind as well as the body. The 3rd is drugs but if you don't feel the need then stick to the first 2.

Thanks to all of you who have tried to encourage me about the scale issue I'm having. TOM has gone - I'm a very lucky lady, he comes stays 2-3 days and is gone - so I'm not sure if the bloating is gone too or not. I just think that 5 weeks I should have lost more then 7 lbs. Maybe I'll call my dr tomorrow and see what he has to say.

Nat - sounds like life is good - you sexy thing!

Kaydoll - you like the song... LOL dang I hate when I get a stupid song in my head like that.

I have my Bunco gals coming over on Friday - anyone have any suggestions on what to feed them? I was thinking chick salad sandwiches and soup... or not. I'd love a suggestion. Theres 8 of us.

BK - omgoodness go rent Little Miss Sunshine! It is hilarious! My 16 y/o daughter and I roared! I think its R rated so its not a kid movie, alot of swearing. But its just such a funny sweet movie. I wonder if the guy from the Office/40 Year Old Virgin is who won the oscar - he was in the movie. We watched it 2x and I'd watch it again. I loved it.