Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

Kaydot....thanks for checkin in!! Hope your weekend is fun! Let s know when you get back on track! :(

Boo....you still there?? Hope you didn't get in too much trouble w/the courts!

Sassy.....you are amazing! I can't NOT step on the scale at least once a day!! Good for you for not bothering to check! :P I wish I had that will power!

BMAN...hehehe.....So BUSTED! :)

BK.....good for you for working out!!

Steph...you inspired me to get on my elliptical last night! :)

NAT...hope you're having a blast in FL!!! We're supposed to get another ice storm here this weekend :-( UGh!!

I worked out last night too on my elliptical for 20 min, even though I still have my cold....but am glad I got through it!! My scale is down 3 pounds this week since I had my fill!! I can't believe it!! I'm so excited!

Hey all

Boo hope court went okay

va- congrats on the workout it is hard to do anything when you are sick

I am down 4 lbs in 3 days but refuse to change my ticker because last time I screwed it up and it would not work for days

Oh I have to go clean our house is for sale and we have some return vistors so maybe we will have a offer wish us luck oh and I have to work tonight but I will try to get back on here be4 then

BBK - hope all went well with the jury stuff and you're not sitting in jail right now.

Va - I'm back on track, I did my 30 minutes yesterday and again this morning. I finally got enough snow again to ski but couldn't bring myself to go out in the wind. Maybe tomorrow.

Kay - I know exactly what you mean about getting thrown off schedule - I'm the same way when everyone is home. In fact they are home today because of snow - both dh and dd - but I had borrowed some tapes and wanted to watch them this morning so I did get my 30 minutes in. My house is a mess but I did my treadmill. LOL

Nat's in the sun... lucky Nat. We got another snow storm, and theres more coming. ugh

Bk - good luck on your house sweetie. Do you have another house picked out yet? Moving on up? WTG on the weight loss!

Sassy how in the world can you go without weighing yourself? I get on my scale 3x a day! Sometimes I close my eyes and make a wish. LOL

We have a busy weekend scheduled too. District wrestling, I'll try to pop in Sunday. Have a great weekend!

Hey all...ugh..that is just all I can say!

The judge was a complete a$$ and made me feel like crappy poo.....

He yelled at me and basically told me that I suck. I am excused from Jury Duty because I am a college student. I was supposed to turn in something that proved I was in school, so yes I messed up. But he totally came down on me very hard and told me I needed to rethink college because based on the fact I couldn't send in the form, I am not going to do well after school! Can you believe that sh*t????? I was excused but he made me feel worthless...glad power didn't go to his head... :)

Everyone thought I would be in jail to because I mouth off...I wish I had. I think it would have been worth it...

BUT on the positive....I got a fill today....total weight loss is now 86 lbs. I lost 16 lbs in 6 weeks! :) I got .50 ccs today so now I am up to 2.75. Taking it easy!

How is everyone else today??

Hey Ladies!

I just got returned from the gym and I soooo great! Hey StephC and VA... I don't weight myself because I'm afraid of what I might see. I don't gve myself enough credit. It's like I'm not paying attention to all the clothes I'm getting into or how great i feel or how much catch myself staring in the mirror.. i only think about how hard i used to work and never got any results... so.... with that said... don't look at it in a good way! lol... I need to be like y'all.

So how has everyon'e day gone? I'm going to a party tonight and have some NEW cute clothes to wear! YES! lol

~Sassy

I am in Miami, well Pompano Beach. It was 82 here today. I didn't even make it to the pool. I was busy dealing with a sick kid (too much apple juice yesterday) and a needy father. We went to Target and to Publix (I LOVE THAT STORE!) and I spent $450. *sigh* My son's father flaked on me this morning. Something about a car accident and his sore back. Whatever, just pay the child support and bugger off. I have gotten many, many text messages from my friend. He misses me. Shhhh! I miss him, too. I invited him to Atlanta in April to attend a wedding with me. He readily accepted. LOVE IT.

Kaydoll - thanks for posting that link! GIRL? I came on to find it, and here you are. Angel in action, I swear. I'll see what I can find souvenir wise, but if there are some products you want, but don't want to order, let me know and I'll get them for you. The same goes for the resta ya! :) (Don't go overboard though)

I'm going to get myself together this week. I didn't exercise today, and I ate another sandwich. I haven't had a good poop in over a week. so I'm ready to take some MOM or something. And get to exercising!

Love you guys!

Nathalie

We went to Target and to Publix (I LOVE THAT STORE!)

!

Nathalie

Me too. Their bakery is one of my downfalls...:phanvan

NAT!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for making me wish even more I lived anywhere but here! lol.... I hope you enjoy it, you will miss the big storm of tonight! :)

I went shopping yesterday at Lane Bryants. I got 1 Jacket for business and 6 shirts with it for undr $60 bucks. I had a coupon for $25 bucks off $75 or more and or course I shop clearance because I won't be wearing them long, but people have been complaining about my clothes, and I am in a job where I need to look good. Well I tried them on last night for my man, and he told me he hoped I saved the receipt because I am not going out looking that good... :)

Sassy---hope you had fun at the party girl! :) I am sure you looked fierce and made all the boys go crazy!

Maurdan--I hear ya ANY bakery is (or was) my downfall! I am actually starting not to miss my bagles! :)

Nat- hope your baby is better you are so lucky to be in florida glad to hear that u made it safe

sassy- how was the party

boo - I love lane bryant sounds like u got a awesome deal on those clothes

steph about our house we are actually down sizing we live now in a 2 story log cabin home and even though it is in a really great neighborhood

I am scared at home alone at night my husband works 3rd for yall they may have not known and with two stories worth of house it is too big for my little family

plus my kids rooms r up stairs mine downstairs not a great thing anyhow see ya later hope yall are having a awesome weekend

EVERYONE (especially my father) is on my last frickin nerves. LAST. NERVES.

Went to the Bariatric Eating store today. Dropped $110. :) Probably will go back before I leave. We're having dinner with 2 boring as hell friends tonight. NOT looking forward to going. UGH.

Just want to go home with my 'man' and snuggling in bed.

I know... crazy.

Hope you're all well!

Nat

(((Nat))) sorry the vacation isn't going as well as it should. Sounds like you're having fun shopping tho. Before long you'll be home in the snow and cold and wish you could have another day in the warm sun.

We have more snow here today, church was cancelled. UGH! And to top it off I don't feel like skiing! I supose I might go a little later on.

We were at wrestling the past 2 days - alot of people I haven't seen in a while, our old wrestling buddies. One of them, Sean, was the chef at the club for awhile and I only see him at wrestling now, anyhoo he was sitting across the gym and I waved at him and he came over and he said when he saw me from across the gym - wow Steph really lost alot of weight. YIPEE! He didn't even know I had the surgery. Then the group that we hang out with went to dinner and they didn't know I'd had it either and the one guys sis had it about 2 years ago. Her sil said to me, I didn't think you even looked heavy enough to have it done. :) Now remember they only see me a few times a year so I wasn't fat in your face with them everyday. I felt good.

Bad news - scale isn't budging - TOM is here so hoping that when thats all done with I'll be down a few.

BBK - so glad they didnt' lock you up. I don't want to offend anyone but I work at the private golf club and lawyers are the WORSE! They are cheap and arrogant. I usta think dr's were like that but found MOST of the dr's are very nice and generous. I don't get tips of course but the girls do and boy do the lawyers piss them off! Anyway my point is doesn't suprise me a judge acting like that since he did start as a lawyer.

I'm off to laze around the house all day in my jammies. Nothing I have to do or anywhere I have to go.

We're getting the snow here today too!!! I've already been out to shovel once b/c its wet and heavy and I don't want to wait til it's too heavy to move! So I think shoveling will replace my elliptical today! :)

I Slept for 10 hrs last night after going to a winery and game night yesterday w/some social groups I belong to! It was a fun day, but I was exhausted!! AND...i Ate waaay too much yesterday!! I felt like I snacked all day although I really wasn't hungry. UGH...the scale showed it this AM too....but today I'll be back on track! I still don't think i ate more than 12-1300 calories, but for me, that's a lot these days!

Anyways, hope you're all doing good, NAT...hope you survivie the last few days of your vacation so you can get home to the Man and that comfy bed! :eek:

Talk to ya all later!

Hey all! Im back. I have a question... am I the only one that has a great week of feel mega slim and then one day u look in the mirror and think "blah"? Maybe it's just me. lol...

Anyway... about the party, I had a LOT of fun! Saw all of my old friends and met some new! I enjoyed everybit of it!

VAB--1200 calories you shouldn't be too upset! :) That is still in our guidelines so don't worry. We all fall off the wagon once and awhile! :)

Sassy--Glad you had fun at the party girl! And yes I KNOW EXACTLY what you mean unfortunately for us!

Steph--I agree with you. I just don't think he had a right to treat me so bad for making an honest mistake. :) The scale will move after Aunt Flo moves on! :)

Nat--I hope things are going better for you now. Enjoy the sunshine!

BK--You house sounds like the house we want..wanna trade for a tiny ranch in a good neighborhood? lol...

Just another manic monday, wish it were sunday.

Its been slow on here lately. Wish Nat would get back so we could live through her again. New relationships are so exciting.

I have to go in to work today. Its just a dreary yuky day out and I don't feel like doing anything!

Did anyone watch the Oscars last night? I watched most of it but missed the best male supporting actor - just wondering if Eddie Murphy got it. I'm into the Amazing Race so I must have missed it then.

I keep weighing myself and its so irritating when the scale doesn't move. I think I'll tell hubby to hide it tonight so I can't weigh myself for a week. It'll be 5 weeks since my first fill on Wed. and I think I've only lost about 7 lbs.! It's really starting to piss me off! I've only missed one week of exercise and dang it I think I'm eating healthy - this shouldn't be so hard.