Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Steady losers ;-)

BBK - you don't even look like the same person in your pictures. And your boobs are fabulous. The avatar pic, is that you? You should change it - doesn't do you justice. I don't get too far away from the west MI area, but if you're ever over on this side of the state, we can meet.

bk - are you doing okay? You seem a little sad. I'm glad your ticker is working again! I got mine to work, too - stupid stupid ticker! Now it auto updates when I change the original page.

VAB - how are you feeling, girlfriend? I hope you're feeling better. Being sick sucks, especially nowadays. When I get sick, it seems like my cold lasts FOREVER!

b'man - how are you doing? You're pushing 50 lbs, RIGHT ON! Doesn't it feel fabulous? My next mini-goal is to hit 240lbs. That's usually my breaking point. Once I hit 240, the weight starts coming back on. It's only 10 pounds away. I am going to try to lose it in about 3 weeks. Or less! I just have to WORK AT IT!

KayDoll - how are things with you? I bet you're still busy as a one armed paper hanger! I hope you're finding a little time for yourself.

StephC - hope the family visit is going well. I was going to visit my Mom this weekend and decided against it. I'm just not in the mood.

So I'm about to start cleaning my room. I needed to eat and to grab a nap first. (laugh) Big Boy and I went mattress shopping yesterday. The guy in the store was very nice until he found out I was the mean customer returning the mattress. LOL Oh well. It was a good date. My new mattress is delivered on Wednesday. I sleep in it 1 night before I am off to FL for a week. I can't wait to get out of this snow and ice. It is supposed to be in the 80's while I'm there. Oh man. I'm going to get sun tanned and golden haired.

I'm taking my updated pics today. I'll post in group. I know you guys are like "Yeah, sure." No, really! I am! :)

Love you chickadees!

Nathalie

Nathalie--Where are you again? I thought you were near GR.?

You are going to hit 240 for like one second and then FLY right past it! :)

We all believe in you! Do you need anyone to help you in Florida?? lol...

I so hate snow and I can not stand it here anymore, take me with you!!! :)

Thanks BK, it does help! I was getting confused!

BBK -- Yes, I am in Grand Rapids. I don't go too far beyond Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo. I can't wait to hit 240. I just took progression pics and feel ginormous! It doesn't help that I've been watching tv all day. I'm just worn out from my work week. Fatness or not, I plan to stuff my jelly into a bathing suit and lay on the beach.

Dammit just spilled my wine, broke my glass and stained my sofa. And the kid is screaming again.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!

In case you all couldn't tell, I had a HARD DAY yesterday. CC was irritable and acting out. I wasn't in the mood. He spent a lot of his day playing in his crib. I am debating whether to go to church again today. I'd like to go, but I'd also like to stay here and veg. We don't have to leave until 10am, so I have time to decide.

I talked to Big Man last night. And the conversation has either sunk to a new low or soared to a new height, depending on your point of view. I LOVE IT! Next time I see him I won't be able to keep my hands off him. WHEW. I can't wait. Monday evening we have a movie date. I hope we make it to the theatre. I'd like to "hold out" until after my FL trip just to drive him crazy. We'll see if I make it.

Otherwise all I have to do is clean my room. Seeing how I may have company back there tomorrow, I need to nip and tuck all my junk. I can't wait for my new mattress to get here.

What's goin on with you ladies? Anything fun?

Nathalie

NAT...wow! Sounds like you got yourself a keeper there!!! I hope you hold out til after FL just to drive him (and you) crazy! ;-) You know the longer you wait, the sweeter it will be! ;-)

I'm still Sick :-( I'm miserable.....and of course not motivated to exercise, not motivated to eat right, really all I want to do is sleep!!! Fortunately though I'm heading out to CO tonight to get my 2nd fill tomorrow!! I can't WAIT to get that done!! I'll be home tomorrow night and as soon as I can get over this dang cold....I'll be right back on track!!

I"m sick of the Ice/Snow that we have here and can't wait for Spring!!!

Nat-yep I am fine just a little upset with not losing weight I throw up twice yesterday. I am not sure why but I am only eating like 1000 calories on a good day and not losing I actually gained a couple lbs. I am hitting the gym hard next wk because I want to see if it will help. I am about to go look at your pics can't wait to see them . I am so happy for you going to Fl.Are you going to fly are make that long drive. I am scared of planes so we drive but we are alot closer than you are. Congrats on the new mattress. I too am debating going to church we got 3 inches of snow last night and too us that is a lot and the roads are real icy so I am not sure.

Sounds like your man is awesome.

Kirsten _ i hear I am tired of the snow

boo- no prob I am confused a lot myself he he

We went to church today. I think that after I get back from FL I am going to visit some other churches to see which one I like, and then we need to join one. Now that I've got the momentum to go, it's not hard to get up and participate in my own salvation.

Yeah, I think I'll wait. I may even cancel tomorrow's date, just because I can. He hates being rejected, and it would be my pleasure to put him off for a while longer. Aside from that, I really may have to work tomorrow night. Big Wigs are coming into town and I'm in exec. mtgs Tues - Thurs.

I forgot - NSV. On Friday I wore a pair of chinos and a fitted turtleneck to work. The nutso (lies to get attention) lady in the office said, "Nathalie, can I ask you a kind of personal question?" I nodded, and she goes, "Are you losing weight?" I smiled and said, "Just a little." She goes, "Yeah, I can tell." Then she launched into some lies about her husband having to fire some people and blah blah blah. But she did notice, and she's said more than anyone else in the office, except for the guy who interrupted me to say "Hey, you've lost weight. A LOTTA weight! WOW!" ahahah Like I was Jabba the Hut before. I just smiled and said "Thanks Rob." ahaha I wanted to kick him in his scrotum.

I need to clean my room. *sigh* I also need to pack for my trip. I can't wait to go! We're flying, bk. That's a big ordeal in and of itself, thanks to my crazy baby boy. He doesn't like to sit still so we're going to be cramped onto that plane for a while. I hope he just sits there and STFU. :)

bk why are you still throwing up? Call your doctor. Stay on liquids until you get that fixed. You should not be throwing up!

VAB - good luck on your fill! I know you're ready for it! Sorry you're still feeling lousy. Being sick is absolutely no fun at all. Poor thing. I hope you feel better soon! Do what you need to do to make yourself feel better!

Talk to yall later! Hope everyone is having a great day!

Nat.

Nat I would be scared to fly wish you luck

I think today I threw up because I ate rice which I could before the fill but not now I will see I am calling him tommorrow it does worry me because the risk of slipping

congrats on the nsv i love them

Ok guys....

I am feeling horrible today.. :)

DH took me shopping because basically I have nothing to wear, so we thought we would hit the sales....

Well we went out and I got a ton of clothes, and didn't try on anything. The blue shirt I just got is an XL, which fit great so that is what I got...

Guys out of like 12 shirts only a few fit. One is so tight there are 6" i swear missing where it should shut on my breasts...

I feel fat and ugly..... :D

WHY CAN'T ALL SIZES BE CUT THE SAME?????

:cry :cry :cry :cry

(((Brandy))) don't feel bad. I know it's hard not to be discouraged when you buy something new because you feel slender and svelte and it doesn't fit. The clothiers size things different to screw with our brains, I swear. Look at how far you've come. Take 'em back when you have time and try on some blouses/shirts in the store. We all get down sometimes. I understand completely. pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get on with it, girlie!

bk - I used to have a job where I traveled every week. I was on planes and in other cities more often than I was at home. I'm brave on flights, as long as we're not flying in thunderstorms.

Just met my mother to get my shoes. First thing she said to me was "Why do you have on so much make up?" Then she asked "What did you do to the baby's hair? " Finally she asked "When's the last time you had your car washed?" Everything out of her mouth is so CRITICAL! I'm so glad I didn't tell her about my surgery! The next time I see her, I plan to be much skinnier. She exhausts me.

What's everybody else doing today?

N.

Thanks Nat. Sounds like you have one of those mean critical moms. That stinks! She won't even recognize you next time so she won't be able to try to knock you down!

Thanks for the support. I hate clothes....too bad I don't have the body to go naked.....lol :)

Hello my lovely ladies! I've missed you! I love this thread! I come on and it feels like home.

Its been a fun weekend. Mom, sis, niece, gr.niece, college daughter and new guy have been here. Daughter and new guy left last night to go back to school. Mom and all leave tomorrow.

We love the new bf - he has fit perfectly in with our silly crazy family. He asked dh if he could date his daughter. Dh felt so respected and proud, we definitely can see her marrying him. He's so cute, tall, smart, 4.0, going to be a pastor, going to Princeton for his masters, funny, quoted SNL all weekend and laughed at all our jokes, got along great with big brother and little sister - yep I love him I love him alot!

With the family here theres been food galore - and I'm to blame. I have this inbred in me that I have to fatten everyone up. From lasagna to bread pudding, I've been cooking, baking and we've gone out to eat 2x. For the most part I've done pretty good, I haven't gained anyway. But I'll really have to get back in the groove after they all leave. I did go ski one morning but its alot easier to sit and have coffee with them then it is to get my butt on the treadmill or skis. Tomorrow is a new day.

Bman - my dd was in a 3 yr relationship and everyone thought they'd marry, last year was so hard for her, I remember vday being especially hard, but look what God had waiting for her. This new guy is great and I believe you have the man of your dreams waiting for you too. You are a beautiful intelligent funny woman life will treat you well.

BBK - wow you look great! You inspire all of us - thanks for posting the pics!

I don't have time to post to everyone but you all are in my thoughts and I'll catch up with you tomorrow. We are going for tea at the Georgian Mansion today - tons of fun. Have a great day!

Oh btw - they thought I look great - told me all weekend how great I'm doing and they loved the work done on the house. Its been a wonderful visit.

Hello Ladies!

Just checking in this morning. I keep forgetting I have to day off today because of president's day! So I'm up early! Yesterday I purchased a grill and my fiance' grilled fish for me! It felt so great to cook at home and not have to go out to restaurant for it... we've never grilled before. I'm attempting to come on here daily because i need that support. I was banded in December and I still feel a little lost. So bear with me and if I happen to fall off after about two days... lol... I haven't strayed of course but I might need a little guidance. I've only lost 20lbs do far. Maybe i shouldn't say only... but compared to the rest of you I'm far behind! Anyway, you ladies have a great day!

~SLNP

Steph--YEAH! I am so glad she has found a good one, they good ones seem so hard to find! :(

VAB--feeling any better yet dear?

I agree with all of you, I am soooo sick of snow I could shove it right down Mother Nature's throat...lol...

Boy I am cranky today I think!

Sassy--enjoy your day off girl! I am jelous. I had to go to school today even knowing that my kids didn't have to...ugh... :)