Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm always a bit if a mad woman when we're going on holiday. I hate planning and packing makes me pretty mental too. Getting all out stuff together and plane tickets passports blah blah blah... I am nutty right up till the time I sit down in the plane, then I'm usually fine. (Or in the car if its a road trip.) As we are leaving very early Tuesday. I'm deep into the crazy stress right now. ;-)

I don't know how I missed the posting about the benign thyroid, LV, but yay! I'm very glad to hear that. Have fun in Big Sur, soooo pretty there.

I'm sure I'll be all fattened up by American food the next couple weeks, eeeek, so I'm sure I'll be back in here with a vengeance after that... :-)

I'm always a bit if a mad woman when we're going on holiday. I hate planning and packing makes me pretty mental too. Getting all out stuff together and plane tickets passports blah blah blah... I am nutty right up till the time I sit down in the plane' date=' then I'm usually fine. (Or in the car if its a road trip.) As we are leaving very early Tuesday. I'm deep into the crazy stress right now. ;-)

I don't know how I missed the posting about the benign thyroid, LV, but yay! I'm very glad to hear that. Have fun in Big Sur, soooo pretty there.

I'm sure I'll be all fattened up by American food the next couple weeks, eeeek, so I'm sure I'll be back in here with a vengeance after that... :-)[/quote']

I think that's what's going on with me! And ugh I'm still waiting for my husband (he got stuck at the hospital) he should be here soon so I'm waiting..

Lol yes American food will get us all :P

When we go to Big Sur we usually live of of wine, bread and cheese.... So yeah, I'm in trouble.

We will both roll on back and hit the 5:2 hard when we get back :D

Hi girls' date=' I'm glad to see a couple of you guys here today.. I'm leaving for Big Sur later my husband and I are getting away for a few days. So I might miss the Tuesday fast.

I've struggled the last few days with food. I'm very hungry and can eat more than I usually can!

And I have :(.

It dawned on me I might be stressed? My mother is on her way down to watch the kids while we are gone. And our relationship is... Well.... It's complicated to say the least. I've not seen her in 10 months?

I'm hoping that I just let this "stress" become a hiccup in my road. But kinda scared today that I turned a binging corner.

Whew ok she just called.. And is on her way, lol.. she just told me she "confident" and "not so crazy anymore" 0_o[/quote']

Um, okay. :). Glad about the last part if she is keeping your kids. Ha! Nah, you haven't turned a "binge corned." We all go through days we just don't care! And hungry? Well, YES! I've been much more hungry the last week -waking up that way which had been pretty Unusual. Have had a weirdly scheduled week which threw off normal schedules and my eating patterns. Not too bad, though. Hitting it strong this week!

Have a good time LV!

Happy Monday ladies! We got yet MORE rain again on Sunday, but I think the forecast for the next few days is to dry out...at least I sure hope that is the plan.

Dee, we are in Colorado. What part of the states are you traveling to? Ohmygosh, you described exactly how I am when we are traveling. If it's by plane or driving, doesn't matter, I'm a little nutty until we are settled on the plane or in the car.

LV - I'm sure your kids will be fine, your mom will be fine, and time away with your hubby sounds fantastic.

This is why I love the 5:2. When you are gone and on vacation you SHOULD enjoy and indulge (within reason) and then we you come back, it's time to get right back to it. Both of you ladies have safe travels and check in when you can or when you get back!

I will be on the West Coast and the East Coast, though I do have a flight through Denver at one point. We have a flight through everywhere OMG, what a palaver this trip is going to be. Hopefully fun too, though!! :) Thanks for the kind words...and I hope the storms in CO calm down and that everyone is okay. Stuff is fixable...people not so much. <3

M2g it really needs to stop raining right now.....You have had enough already...Keep dry.....

LV I hope you are having a great time in Big Sur......Can't wait to hear how your trip went..... Kids will do fine. They have a great mom who loves them......

Swizzly I hope you have a wonderful time traveling. I use to be how you described yourself but have learned to just go with the flow. It was hard but what the heck, I hate stress.. :P

Georgia it is so funny that you brought up binge eating because I just read an article by Dr Sharma on it today. Here is the link, interesting eating: http://www.drsharma.ca/post-surgery-weight-regain-mental-health.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+AryaSharma+%28Arya+M.+Sharma%2C+MD%29&utm_content=Yahoo!+Mail

Well I survived the weekend and really enjoyed it! scales today show how much I appreciated it, well tomorrow is a fast day. Thank you ladies for your good wished re my anniversary.

Swizzly and LV enjoy your trips.

M2G I have been reading about your atrocious weather, hope you are keeping well and dry and that the worst is over.

Today was such a hard day in work but i survived it and did not turn to extra food in my moments of stress which is really good in itself. looking forward to fasting.

I usually fast today, and am so far, but I am going to a gala this evening, lots of food, wine and art... So I decided to fast this morning to even things out for today, then do a real fast day tomorrow. I'm going to wear something really tight so I cant fit much in! Wish me luck! It should be fun.

I usually fast today' date=' and am so far, but I am going to a gala this evening, lots of food, wine and art... So I decided to fast this morning to even things out for today, then do a real fast day tomorrow. I'm going to wear something really tight so I cant fit much in! Wish me luck! It should be fun.[/quote']

Go Girl !!!

back on it today - a wee bit over 500 but I'm cool with that. scales are at the lower end of my new bounce, which isn't that new actually...lol. Reading 162 this morning... let's hope that having a week of freedom and now back on it pays off?

I am gagging to see 159 - or 11 stone 5lbs! That would be amazeballs!

Also went back to Curves, didn't go when the MIL was here, just felt like I needed to spend some time with her.

Made it through last nights art gala without a gain... sugar graze city! Doing a proper fast today. I am flirting with the devil some days!

Coops I love your pic! What a handsome young man with you.....

FYE you did great last night......

Kathy it's great to hear you survived the weekend! :P

LV I hope your having a great time in Big Sur!

Georgia I'm missing you but knowing your doing really well.

As for me, i have fell completely off the wagon......Sugar galore and grazing all day long. :(

Today I will be doing an all Protein day and keeping calories under 500 (I hope). I don't seem to be able to discipline myself lately and have gained a few lbs from my sugar intake......

Threw away some candy yesterday and focused mostly on nuts and they are totally high calorie.....

This is so sad to have this struggle and seeing myself spiral down hill right now. Today I will be going to the mall and walking and avoiding the See's Candy store.....Shoot, who needs it anyways..... :P I need some good old fashion discipline and a quick swift in the butt..... :P Happy fasting to all fasters. :P

Made it through last nights art gala without a gain... sugar graze city! Doing a proper fast today. I am flirting with the devil some days!

Yep, me too! Let the fast begin!!!!

Coops I love your pic! What a handsome young man with you.....

FYE you did great last night......

Kathy it's great to hear you survived the weekend! :P

LV I hope your having a great time in Big Sur!

Georgia I'm missing you but knowing your doing really well.

As for me' date=' i have fell completely off the wagon......Sugar galore and grazing all day long. :(

Today I will be doing an all Protein day and keeping calories under 500 (I hope). I don't seem to be able to discipline myself lately and have gained a few lbs from my sugar intake......

Threw away some candy yesterday and focused mostly on nuts and they are totally high calorie.....

This is so sad to have this struggle and seeing myself spiral down hill right now. Today I will be going to the mall and walking and avoiding the See's Candy store.....Shoot, who needs it anyways..... :P I need some good old fashion discipline and a quick swift in the butt..... :P Happy fasting to all fasters. :P[/quote']

Aww, Ms Skinniness, I'm around. Just not as vocal on this thread as I've been. Sorry about your struggle. I feel your pain. My calorie count on feast days has been a lot higher than what I was allowing because of schedule, special events, friends visiting. You know!! But I stepped up my exercise (walking) because I joined that 100 mile challenge and I can't stand to lose! Ha! Y only saving grace right now. It's not going most days more than 1100-1200 but a couple days over that and WIDE range of food choices. :(. So, that said, today is a Real fast day!

BtW, quite proud of myself. This non-athletic non-exerciser has managed to walk 63 miles since 9/2! I find that quite Amazeballs as Coop (I believe) says!

And Coops, love your pic. Hope M2G is still afloat and drying out.