Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Another week and return to work last week was good. I have managed to drop another lb this week and I am liking this 5:2 as it fits into my everyday life well. I can have my fast days when I am at work and then weekends are unrestricted. My husband works away in the week so it is good that I can get my fast days out of the way when he is not here.

Georgia you have done fantastic on the 5:2 and I hope to do the same. I have another 12lb to get to my personal goal (100lb) and then I will have a think.

UK, that's awesome! You will def get that 12 lbs off! As to Fri and Mon bounce, I think that is the true nature of 5:2. We, as VSGers, were used to the honeymoon stage where we always saw the scale go down initially, I think. This is real life! LOL. What I found is I would hit a new low, bounce around for a few days or a week the. "Hold" that low until another one. I'm fine with that since I know this way if life works for me

Have a great week!

Georgia, I really miss my whip cream! LOL That damn sugar!

Kathy you are doing so good.....Congrats on returning back to work... :P

Tomorrow is my fast day.... yayyyyyyy! :P Have a great day everyone........

Fast today, so far so good. I just planed out what I'm going to cook/eat tonight, and it made me feel even better.... secure in a way. Like I have something good to look forward to. This really adds quality to my fast day (sad that food is so important to me! but glad that I can really meet that need on fast days with so few calories)

Georgia, I really miss my whip cream! LOL That damn sugar!

Kathy you are doing so good.....Congrats on returning back to work... :P

Tomorrow is my fast day.... yayyyyyyy! :P Have a great day everyone........

I use that chemical laden Cool Whip Free or LIte product. It really makes my home made SF pudding taste like something a little bit extra special. (real cream would be even better... but off my list too!)

I use that chemical laden Cool Whip Free or LIte product. It really makes my home made SF pudding taste like something a little bit extra special. (real cream would be even better... but off my list too!)

Yes, I use the "squirt" stuff. FF 15 cals for 2 tbsp. w my SF Jello. :)

Feel better, Globe - enjoy your stay in Landstuhl - it's not bad at all. Hubs had surgery there once and it was fine. Just a quick stop at the convenience and gift stores there will make you feel like you're in wonderland before you go back. You can stock up, too!

Sorry to hear about your dad, FYE and I hope you find great support on the other 5:2 forum, too! Let us know if you read any great tips over there and think they'll help!

Weight is still way, way up. No real clue why except hormones. I'm at 146 and seem pretty well stuck here. No loss lately, despite keeping track of my calories. I'm in my "shoulda been a period" part of my cycle so perhaps (perhaps!) I will lose about three pounds in a few days? So, I gained those five ugly pounds as soon as I started my new regimen and then a few bonus pounds when I would have had my cycle. Lovely!

I can't blame 5:2 for that, though. If only there were a miracle cure for my hormones.

My clothes don't fit and I'm incredibly sad. To top it off a dear friend is getting married next August and I'm in the party...

...Seriously - a strapless gold lame number that would really only flatter a nineteen year old with a perfect body. I'm incredibly anxious about wearing the dang thing and I can't imagine it flattering me AT ALL.

I guess that means I have more "gotta lose this weight" stress to battle now. La de dah. What a joy this is turning out to be.

I'm off. Gotta grab the twins from early release Monday and we're in the middle of a lovely tug-o-war with ex-wife over the kids - she kicked my 17 year old stepson out today because he's applied for a ROTC scholarship and she doesn't approve. Nothing but good times!

~Cheri

...To top it off a dear friend is getting married next August and I'm in the party...but she chose a (forgive me) hideously wh*re-iffic gown. Seriously - a strapless gold lame number that would really only flatter a nineteen year old with a perfect body. I'm incredibly anxious about wearing the dang thing and I can't imagine it flattering me AT ALL.

~Cheri

Cheri, time to channel Marilyn Monroe! You and your hourglass figure might just pull that off babe! Nows the time to own it!

Cheri' date=' time to channel Marilyn Monroe! You and your hourglass figure might just pull that off babe! Nows the time to own it![/quote']

Think Jessica Rabbit!!! You got this!! Gold Lame?? Smh.

Hey guys, hope everyone's weekend went well..

And wishing a happy fast day to the Monday girls.

Cheri how can she not like the ROTC?

I swear it has changed my 17 year old daughters attitude for the better... I'm glad they tricked me into sighing the release forms :P

I was wondering where you were! Glad to see you're alive and well!

Alive yes! :)

I made a new low this weekend to 155

:) back up today though to 156

(Could of had something to do with pulled pork and ice cream) :P

So tomorrows fast should even things out again (I hope) :D

That is awesome!!!!

Yeah, I'm seeming to be really BORED with my regular foods I've been eating and thinking my pea brain has tried to kick in since reaching150 with "head hunger" cause I am certainly experiencing a lot of it for the last few days.

Calorie count within range on feast days. Usually about 1100-1200 and I have increased my walking to between4-5 miles a day but some higher calorie count items involved.

Thanks for the kind words ladies!

Okay, I am much relieved that without my saying a word every other bridesmaid chimed in and poo-poohed the first dress. Hallelujah! It was truly a terror. Not even slightly classy, too short, too tight, too revealing...and way too bling.

We're between these three now, all much nicer choices. Though I'm still not digging the color scheme. Oh well, it's not my wedding!

One: http://www.renttheru...hsweetheartgown

Two: http://www.renttheru...dglitteratigown

Three: http://www.renttheru.../crystalpopgown

I'm a fan of two, but I think the other gals are leaning towards three with the bride leaning towards one.

Truly, I never realized weddings really ARE about making the bridesmaids look crazy so the bride will shine. :P I'm such a classic girl, really. If Joel and I had done a military wedding I would have had gowns in red to compliment the officers in their dress blues! But alas, I'm not in control of the world, and shall wear my sparkly gold or champagne gown with grace and truly be happy for my friend who deserves this wonderful and beautiful day to be exactly the way she wants it.

~Cheri