Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cheri! You poor thing! Wow when it rains it pours. Please hang in there my friend.

I'm hoping Alex is getting things fixed today. I know everyone is anxious to get things back to normal. I'm not sure how this google group works, to be honest I'm computer illiterate!

It doesn't matter what email you use, so far people have different ones including hotmail. I've added a few here already, but it's nighttime here, so I'll do more in the morning. :-) Once you're added, you just email the group name and it goes to everyone in the group, or you can also read the discussions on the google group page.

Cheri, so sorry to hear about the shingles! I've had other friends who've gotten that too and I know it can be very painful. I hope you will recover quickly!!

Now the button in the top right corner that shows a little envelope indicating your messages, is gone. So I guess I have no messaging capacity now? gah. Yesterday was a fast day, I love how salad greens are still sticker foods for me, making me feel full for a really long time.

Cheri - I have had shingles, it sucks!! Perhaps you could try going on an autoimmune protocol for a few weeks?

OD - I'm glad to see that you made a list of why you shouldn't be with that guy, post it where you can see it, bathroom mirror, fridge!

SWizz, I keep getting  a message saying i can't send pms because my box is full. I deleted a ton of pms and it still says the same thing.

put me in the google group

Tell us once it's going and what we need to do to join. It will be better than here because even before the change over, everyone could read our posts.

I got a shingles shot. I am so glad I did.

I appear to no longer have an inbox at all, no icon anywhere. I also can't PM, it tells me I don't have permission for that!

As for the pomegranates I forgot to address - There are many methods for peeling and eating poms, I slice through the outer skin all the way around starting at the crown. Then I stick my fingers in and crack it open like a coconut, then I start to remove the arils (seeds). I don't eat the pith, the white flesh or membranes, pom seeds are beautiful in the fruit, like little pyramids of rubies and the flavor is uniquely pomegranate, tart, bitter, sweet, fiberous, juicy. They have been a part of my life always and I have very good autumnal family memories associated with them <3

Hi all -- I can't access or send PMs here either, with the exception of one that came through. SO RANDOM.

Anyhoo...just email me on d dot swizzly at g mail and I'll add you to that google group. It's dead simple!

Hi ODaisy - I've added you via your email address you included in your post, so you should have an invitation in your inbox. Once you've clicked into it, you'll be in. Bada bing!!

Me, cowgirljane, M2G and Cathy UK are already there -- come join the party!! :-)

xoxo

The Google group is easy to use and I personally will feel more comfy posting somewhere actually private.

Swiz, I can't get in. I can't click on the invitation. I can put my mouse over it and click but nothing happens.

maybe since it's a gmail address it will work.

I tried your email address and it said it was not a valid email

Hiya OD -- I've just invited you again with the new address, let me know!! The address, confusingly, of my email does NOT have an "L" in it -- it's d dot swizzy ... my paranoia knows no bounds... ;-)

So, I am going to try fasting today. I went out last night and so woke up still "satiated" which gave me the courage to try. :)

Since my last drain self destructed I am retaining Water, but not bad. Signed 152# so I haven't blown up huge yet.

I am going through some sadness right now over my social life and needed changes. Damn I hate feeling this way.

I don't know what I am supposed to do. I got an email that said reply to this email so I hit reply and wrote a message.

Will that get me into the new group? I NEED you guys!

Heya, OD -- you're in! You've already posted there too! :-) Go check your emails at the address you signed up with and you will see posts in there...

Anyone else? Pretty please??

So far we've now got: cowgirljane, M2G, Cathy UK, feedyoureye, Oregon Daisy, me -- and I've just sent an invite to Sarsar.

Cheri? Brown? coops? Laura-ven? Globetrotter? Georgia? Chimera? Ms Skinniness? Supersweetums? (Am I forgetting anyone???)

Look at all the font-y colour-y love there... :wub:

It's an unofficial weigh in today (official is Monday) but I need a bit of cheer in my life at the moment, so the scales say I'm down 1lb so that means I have lost the holiday weight and I am back down to my lowest. I just need to be good over the weekend to keep it that way.

Cheri hope the shingles pain is subsiding and that you heal up quickly.

I have signed up to the gmail group but I hope we can keep this thread going too ( so long as the site gets back to normal) as people just embarking on this process or those who have just had it find out lots of info from us about what a 'normal' sleeve life is after the honeymoon period of dramatic weight loss, or a some of us are doing the slow plod of weightloss.