Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Well the holiday is well and truly over, 3lb gain for the week which is not bad considering what I have had. Real carb intake today, need to knock this on the head. Fast day tomorrow which I am looking forward to.

Back Saturday pm, work yesterday and another funeral today- I wish people would stop dying on me, that is 3 in just over 1 month. It was a real celebration of the persons life though and not a weeping session. I have been in the car for 6 hours today, so much for a day off.

I have been reading posts while on holiday, for everyone struggling I can only offer up prayer, for those who are in a good place please pass on the vibes.

I did exercise when on holiday - while husband wad swimming I did my lunges, planks, squats etc on a small area of grass next yo the pool. I did not have any weight with me but I did find a large rock (approx 4kg) which I used as my weight. Husband said he was proud of me as he never thought I would exercise voluntarily and in public too.

Hopefully 2 fasts this week will make a dent in the 3lb, though Sod's law says it takes a week to go on and a month to come off.

Welcome back Cathy :)

Three pounds? That's not bad. Hell did that over a weekend a couple of weeks ago...

Sorry about the funerals.. My nana always said they come in threes so hopefully that will be it for a long while!

I will be fasting tomorrow too.

Oh and to the girls doing today, have a good one!

I went over by about 140 cals..... bad Kim!!! But I'll take it and move along! chocolate chips just have my number!

Hey if you were able to eat chocolate chips and only go 140 over? If say that's a win! :P

Ok I've been hovering between 150 and 150.5 all week I'm really hoping to break that 140's number so imma going to be a good faster and exerciser this week and see if it does any good :)

Okay, finishing a Monday fast with about 617 calories. I'll take it!!!

Another coming up tomorrow then Thursday to get my "pre-cruise" game face on! Lol

Hope everybody has had a better day. brown, Globe, Laura, Sar Sar, Ms Skinniness, Coops, M2G, FYE, Daisy, CGJane, Cheri. Where's Chimera? :)

Georgia, where are you going on your cruise?

I'll end my fast day at just under 500 calories today. Had a great workout with my trainer this morning also!

And supersweetums...we are missing her too!

Gosh ladies I just had an epic fail of a day. Pffffttt. Totally thought I could fast today and then realized I had leftovers for lunch that I couldn't just push to dinner because I was planning to make a large family dinner. Gah. So I ate my leftovers, and had some Snacks and even a smidge of ice cream. I stopped short of making some pumpkin muffins because I just *wanted* them but I knew that no one else will really eat them with me. So then I would wrap them in plastic and put them in the freezer after a few days. Then in a few months I would throw them away. So I guess at some point I *will* make some muffins but take them to some people and share them because I hate just wasting food.< /p>

Sarsar, I don't have SAD (well not really, with the time time change yesterday getting dark at 4:30 just truly sucked!) but I don't really suffer from SAD, maybe some others don't either...plus I live in CO where we get over 300+ days a year of sunshine, so that really does help I think. We will pull through the next few months because we have each other to lean on!

Ladies I HAVE HAVE HAVE to fast tomorrow. This is getting ridiculous! I seriously need this...so LV and Cathy tomorrow, K? Who else? WE ARE ON IT!

And supersweetums...we are missing her too!

Gosh ladies I just had an epic fail of a day. Pffffttt. Totally thought I could fast today and then realized I had leftovers for lunch that I couldn't just push to dinner because I was planning to make a large family dinner. Gah. So I ate my leftovers, and had some Snacks and even a smidge of ice cream. I stopped short of making some pumpkin muffins because I just *wanted* them but I knew that no one else will really eat them with me. So then I would wrap them in plastic and put them in the freezer after a few days. Then in a few months I would throw them away. So I guess at some point I *will* make some muffins but take them to some people and share them because I hate just wasting food.< /p>

Sarsar, I don't have SAD (well not really, with the time time change yesterday getting dark at 4:30 just truly sucked!) but I don't really suffer from SAD, maybe some others don't either...plus I live in CO where we get over 300+ days a year of sunshine, so that really does help I think. We will pull through the next few months because we have each other to lean on!

Ladies I HAVE HAVE HAVE to fast tomorrow. This is getting ridiculous! I seriously need this...so LV and Cathy tomorrow, K? Who else? WE ARE ON IT!

You can do it tomorrow! You've got this.

Good job stopping yourself from making muffins. I love to bake, it's a stress reliever or me, so I bake and then give it away so it's not in the house for very long. I make my kids lunches every day for school and I like to put a small baked good in their lunch so I pack those up for the week and then I usually have a small piece of whatever I make and then send the rest on it's way.

Glad you don't suffer from SAD...you'll be able to help keep us going through winter.:) Who knows maybe this year won't be as bad as last year was for me. We had the time change, too. Getting dark at 4:30 is just way too early!

I suffer from SAD. I have no doubt about it. It rains for months here.

I hope this new guy I am writing to cheers me up. I thought he wasn't going to write back bc it took him a few days, but I got a message today. I wish Allen would have gotten all of his stuff cause I am going to have to deal with him just a little bit more..

I ended up not fasting today bc my friend whom I haven't seen in a long time called to go to lunch. I wasn't off on my eating, but I didn't fast. I am going to fast tomorrow . I want 135 badly and I am close.4 lbs away. I never thought I'd be able to lose my regain. I've said this so many times. I am so thankful for

5:2!

Ya know, you can go ahead and make those muffins and still have them be nutritious and Protein packed - just use the Eggface recipe, it ROCKS!!!!!

I will also fast tomorrow in solidarity although I am fasting today too.

These hard cheese rocks are eaten like Snacks, like gobstoppers, lol. Last night I smashed one with a hammer and sprinkled it on a salad.< /p>

Globe! Can you eat nuts? I am not going to send them if you can't eat them bc I love them. I bought them for you but I can't remember if it's on your list of no nos.

They are a good source of Protein and they are not animal fat, and they are good for Fiber.< /p>

Oh and I forgot to tell everyone, I got my labs back and finally after 7 years of WLS I am no longer anemic. All my labs were very good. My doctor could not believe how low my cholesterol is. Yay for the sleeve!

OD - Did Allen not pick up all his stuff on purpose? Or was it just too much for him to get in one fell swoop? Aargh, I know you had hoped he would be done and you guys could move on.

GT - I do love Eggface stuff, the only problem is a whole 15 ounce can of pumpkin will literally make tons of mini muffins. Or I could portion it out (but I'm really the only one who likes pumpkin stuff, like pumpkin pancakes, etc.) My kids literallly GROAN if I bake healthy and refuse to eat it. Hubby isn't big on baked stuff either. So yeah Sarsar has the right idea, bake and keep and few and give the rest away? I think Cheri is big on baking also! Lots of bakers around here. ;)

Georgia' date=' where are you going on your cruise?[/quote']

Bahamas - Key West, Castaway Cat, Nassau. :)