Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Today is Fast Day and I'm reallllllllly wanting to EAT! lol. I'm trying to hold off til around eleven giving me about 15 hour fast. Hmm' date=' I shall make it. Yes, I shall. Good luck today, Fellow 5:2ers![/quote']

You and I will "suffer" together today :P

I woke up thinking **** didn't I just fast??? Um yep two days ago.. Here we go again :)

I will not be eating until at least 11 too.

We've got it!

I decided to follow my normal fast day too... I just want the routine. but, I am not going to try to make it 18 hours. i have made it about 13 hours and calling it good. having a Protein drink...

You and I will "suffer" together today :P I woke up thinking **** didn't I just fast??? Um yep two days ago.. Here we go again :) I will not be eating until at least 11 too. We've got it!

Yep!!! 2 mins for me!!!!! Bahahahaa

b***h :D 2 hours for me.... :P
Don't be jealous. It's not pretty on you. As my MOTHER used to say, "pretty is as pretty does!" WHATEVER! Lol

Edited by Georgia

Glad to say yesterday's 'funk' has gone and I am feeling a bit brighter... took some time out last night and endulged myself in some drawing - I find it a great stress release, even though I wasn't really stressed. My job sometimes really dampens my creativity and I just needed to 'get it out' - any way, here's the pic I drew of my son! It ain't perfect but it was a great tonic for me and he loves it.

We are going to redecorate his room soon and he want a graffiti theme, so I will try to replicate this on his wall... wish me luck!

post-3415-13838396148713_thumb.jpg

What a beautiful sketching! :P

I always get happy when I see how well your doing and in the 150's to boot! :P

Georgia I pretty much stayed away from sinning in the beginning. So glad I did....Now I work on not indulging my cravings or my emotional eating sh**!

Yep, me too! Sometimes I just really want to eat some cake! Like---every day! I'm not sure why I'm so fixated on cake at the moment. Lol.

Yep, me too! Sometimes I just really want to eat some cake! Like---every day! I'm not sure why I'm so fixated on cake at the moment. Lol.

Ha!! Cake is my obsession too, and I can't even get it where I am, but I DIE just thinking about it... Oy...

Swizzle you can't get cake!!! Where are you? Viewing on ipad so don't get access to profile/ signatures etc

Swizzle you can't get cake!!! Where are you? Viewing on ipad so don't get access to profile/ signatures etc

LOL...I'm in Switzerland...no good cake!! I want American cake or cupcakes, they are VERY hard to find round here... Which is a good thing, really, but gives me something to obsess over... ;)

Today is my fast day. I'm fasting on Monday and Thursdays. I like to hold off as long as possible because I would rather eat in the evening than in the mornings. I had a string cheese around 2 and I'm getting ready to have my Protein Drink now. I start having cravings a week before I get my period and all I want are donuts!

Yep I'm having my first meal right now at 2:00.. I held out longer because I went shopping. But it means I get to push my last meal out a bit further which is definitely helpful!

Oh yes the cravings before my cycle are crazy!

Ok girls shopping ego boost and a sad reality check at the same time!! Damn I hate getting old! My ass is somewhere other than it used to be and its getting that old lady shape to it, like shriveled sunken and yet bigger and wider all at the same time :P

Edited by laura-ven

I did "pretty well" on my fast today. I had to wire the money for my plastics and I don't know why but it really triggered an anxiety uptick. I had talked to my counselor - sorta gave me permission to use some old bad coping strategies if that is what I needed to survive the week...LOL

So, I had a weirdo day and had to go into the office for a 5 pm meeting. About 3pm I was hungry, anxious and decided I wanted to EAT. I went to the vending machine and there was a couple of old friends... a snickers bar, and my real nemisis, a big bag of reeses pieces. Luckily, it cost 1.75 and the machine only takes since dollar bills - no $5s so I couldn't buy the reeses pieces since all I had was one $1 bill. Staring at the machine, I remembered many a stressed out afternoon where that generous bag of reeses chocolate got me through the day...

The snickers bar i decided would make me feel sick so I wasn't too tempted.

Anyway, I did buy a single serving of pirates booty since I had enough money for that...haha. You know what, tasted like damn salty cardboard and didn't make me feel emotionally any better at all! I am not sure if that is a victory or not, but junk food, my old friend let me down. I wasted 19 freaking carbs on that bag of salty cardboard (I think 130 calories)... ate half then and then the other half a few hours later when I was hungry again.

So, my day went slightly over what it should have for a a fast day, but not too bad. I was reminded that junk food never did solve a damn problem for me and really doesn't even taste very good.

But here was the very best part. After this late meeting I was walking back to my building with two ladies I work with. I was wearing a fall sweater dress with horizontal stripes and they went gaga over it - talked about how they are back in style and with my tights and everything that I was looking very cool and fashion forward. I made a joke that I wish I could find one with vertical stripes and one of them said "with your cute little figure you totally pull that off, its the rest of us that need vertical stripes".

Trust me, at no time in my whole life has anyone used the words "cute little figure" to refer to my body. Some days I still marvel at how much I have changed... and I am telling you these last few pounds from doing 5:2 made a difference! I don't really want to get much smaller, like i said before I like having a little curve... but i just feel "right". I have never ever ever ever felt "right" about how I look and it is amazing.