Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Morning gang :)

Just wanted to check in with good news - after my 5th fasting day (Started 5:2 16 days ago) I am down a solid, and so far sticky 5 lbs. I will go change the ticker - which I do not do unless I know the number is there for good! I guess I could almost say I have had 4 real fast days - last week was a struggle - and last night on my fasting day I was ravenous! I was a bit over after my main meal (baked chicken and steamed broccoli) was at 545 calories, 43 Protein, 48 carbs, 20 fat when I got into my husbands peanut stash - I guess it could be worse.

Milestones as well - my weight puts me in the simply 'overweight' category - no longer obese, morbidly obese, or super morbidly obese. I was considered high risk with my BMI for my surgery. I now weight at least 20 lbs less than my husband - I have always been the same weight or outweighed him. We both have the same start weight of 318 ironically :)

This is a fantastic progress! You rock girl....the 5:2 diet (hate that word diet) does help us get to where we want to be if we work it...:P

Feed! Look at you! I missed all of this..

I keep getting thrown off of the notifications on this group ugh!!

Ok fasting today wish me luck :P

Actually I almost fasted yesterday because I wanted to feel better from all the crap food I had been eating.

But ended up just eating healthy :)

Oh good job chimera! And welcome :)

Let the Fast begin!!!

WTG, Chimera!

Resist, Laura, resist! LOL

OMG the 17 year girl child here just sat next to me and is chowing down a big plate of French toast and Syrup 0_o

It's going to be a long day :P

That food just sounds disgusting to me... just look at it and think, that will just make a sloppy dump!

Morning gang :)

Just wanted to check in with good news - after my 5th fasting day (Started 5:2 16 days ago) I am down a solid, and so far sticky 5 lbs. I will go change the ticker - which I do not do unless I know the number is there for good! I guess I could almost say I have had 4 real fast days - last week was a struggle - and last night on my fasting day I was ravenous! I was a bit over after my main meal (baked chicken and steamed broccoli) was at 545 calories, 43 Protein, 48 carbs, 20 fat when I got into my husbands peanut stash - I guess it could be worse.

Milestones as well - my weight puts me in the simply 'overweight' category - no longer obese, morbidly obese, or super morbidly obese. I was considered high risk with my BMI for my surgery. I now weight at least 20 lbs less than my husband - I have always been the same weight or outweighed him. We both have the same start weight of 318 ironically :)

Welcome to the group ... glad you joined us and congrats on a successful start to the 5:2 way of eating!

Yey, yey, yey!

I completely get this! The 5:2 is the only way that I have got to and stayed in the overweight category! Doesn't it feel great not to be considered obese!

Keep up the good work!

OMG the 17 year girl child here just sat next to me and is chowing down a big plate of French toast and Syrup 0_o It's going to be a long day :P

Umm, I've had my fast meal and starving!!

Coops said it was disgusting! LOL. French Toast is my all time fav! And today I Really like the sound of it! ha! RUUUN, Laura, Ruunn! ( my best Forest Gump voice)

Umm, I've had my fast meal and starving!!

Coops said it was disgusting! LOL. French Toast is my all time fav! And today I Really like the sound of it! ha! RUUUN, Laura, Ruunn! ( my best Forest Gump voice)

I know? Right it smelled so good!

Good thing she ate it all and just left me the dirty dish. :P

It's funny (not) I'm hungry today too!

Yesterday I felt no hunger today I'm counting the hours...

Ms. S - GREAT job fasting without planning it...yay for you. Sorry about the Headache though hopefully that went away!

FYE - OMG you look amazing. YES red is YOUR color for sure!!!

LV - ugh don't you hate it when your kids eat crap in front of you? I have fallen into the Lucky Charms trap many many a time (I still will measure it out and log it but dam*it, why do I need to eat those evil little devil marshmallows? GAH!)

Chimera - yay! you are hanging tough girl, and wtg on the ticker change!

So I fasted yesterday because today was (drumroll please) a DOUBLE WORKOUT day. I started my new class called "Women and Weights" and I have to say I'm not sure exactly what I expected, but it wasn't what I got. :( However, the ladies were all very nice, and the instructor DID ask me what I wanted out of the class, and I said I really want to work on my form. If I take the time to put on workout clothing, pull up my hair (not to mention get my hair all sweaty) and drive to the gym, GOSH DARN IT I want to MAKE IT COUNT. So if my form is off, then I want to know. She did give me a high compliment by saying I looked really good, and she only had to correct me one time. Then straight from my WAW class I went and did an hour of spin. Boy howdy am I ready for 1. a shower 2. a nap and 3. lunch (which I already had while cruising the forum.) Anyway, I'm glad I'm not fasting today. I went to go and log everything food wise and exercise wise and so far today I've eaten 596 calories and BURNED 1,038...so as long as I'm around 1,200 today I will be happy.

M2G - we are soooo on the same page again! I've done a double work out too! Did Zumba in after school (in-house with teachers and pupils - had a great laugh too) and tonight I took my daughter to the boxing gym! It is the first time I've been there since Jan, and the first time since my TT! What a difference. I felt great, like I've never been away. Didn't striggle for breathing, which was my main concern!

I really feel good about this; like I'm getting my mojo back! Oh and 160 again this morning... just gotta break this new set point.

I haven't fasted today as such but I haven't feasted either. Next fast day is Thursday for me now.

Way to go ladies! I missed my usual walk because i sat in PEE! A students. I had to go home to change and missed our walk! Hahaha! What a job!

Done! 498 total. I am so doggone tired I'm in the bed laying down at 7pm! Didn't sleep hardly at all last night for some reason. So nighty night!

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow! Still nothing from GT?

No, I sent her a PM because I want to mail her package and I don't have her address. Was she going into the hospital and would be gone awile?

I am excited that I've lost the 3 lbs I gained while Phil was here. I am doing really well today even though it's not a fast day. I want to see that number below 140 so badly. It's been a long time sime I've seen 130-anything.