Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ladies you don't know what you are missing' date=' lambs liver is delicious and it makes the most amazing tasty gravy, it is soft, easy to digest and a good source of Iron. I suppose I have just been brought up with it.[/quote']

Gaaaahhh! Somehow that doesn't make me want it. LOL. of course, it is a preference. You go ahead and enjoy!!!! ????

I don't like liver either...lol... and I had to eat it as a kid! My grandparents loved it though' date=' as did my mother and father. They don't eat it now though. Saw 160 again this morning...yay! Another fast day today and I am a little over 600 cos I had some biscuits at my parents house earlier... boo! Too many calories for no real food. I am trying to use the 16-8 hr rule too... just started this week, so on a feed day I don't snack at night. The latest I've eaten is 8pm - so trying to stay away from food til 11-12 in the morning. Sometimes it is earlier, sometimes it is later but getting at least 12 hrs 'fast' between food. The first thing I eat is low(ish) cal; a Protein Bar, small pack of pork scratching or a piece of fruit, and like I said I try to eat that after 11 am - works well in work, will have to see how I manage over the weekend. I am hoping that this will prevent the big bounce, I don't mind the 1 - 2lb bounce but when it gets to 3 I don't like it! Oh and wouldn't it be good if it helped me see 15? ... lol![/quote']

Pork scratching? Biscuits ? Are those Cookies or bread? I love to "talk" to you! LOL

And 160!!!!!! Yippee.

How do you ladies remember what everyone says so you can answer everyone?

Do you open 2 windows and refer back?

I took my brother to the airport today and hung out with friends in the city. I am afraid to get on the scale tomorrow. I am officially fasting tomorrow, and I know it's going to be hard.

You can do it OD! I'm fasting today. My low weight stuck so feeling really good going into my day. Also, My sleeve restriction was really good on dinner last night. Funny how sometimes the lil' tummy really kicks in.

Georgia I'm so excited for your 160! SUCCESS! You rock girl! FYE it's good to hear about the restriction at dinner last night, sometimes I get fearful I have a stretched stomach because I an definitely eat a lot more these day and I really want to eat less. But I'm such a grazer which is considered a new binge for sleevers these days. :P So got to stop...

OD what ever the scale says is it. No big deal because you know you will get it off! The scale is just a way to measure things so we can get back on track...:P

Today was a good morning, I work up and I had actually lost another lb....:P I've been eating basically Protein with little carbs and that has definitely helped.....So today will be a Protein day and see if more comes off. I'm getting there slowly and surely.....:P

Okay, Peeps! Pep talk time. I'm missing seeing some of my pals. Where's Cheri? I know some are traveling and other things going on. (Like FLOODS! HERNIAS, etc).

We have all done great and have established our 5:2 program for ourselves. I encourage all of you to HIT IT HARD in the next few days/ weeks!

Some are seeing losses for the first time in months, some almost to goal, some striving for better maintenance. Whatever your GOAL from 5:2, HIT IT HARD!

We have holiday season sneaking up on us and that can be difficult for many reasons to our weight loss or maintenance. Lots of parties, festivities and also mood swings!! I don't know about you guys but sometimes I get a wee bit "blue" too. ( Lost my precious Mom on Christmas Day- sister far away etc).

Soooo, with that said, let's lace up our boots and hike up our "big girl" panties (no pun intended Lol) and get er done!! I want to be really at a LOW LOW to HOLD HOLD!

Love my 5:2 Peeps!

Georgia I'm so excited for your 160! SUCCESS! You rock girl! FYE it's good to hear about the restriction at dinner last night' date=' sometimes I get fearful I have a stretched stomach because I an definitely eat a lot more these day and I really want to eat less. But I'm such a grazer which is considered a new binge for sleevers these days. :P So got to stop... OD what ever the scale says is it. No big deal because you know you will get it off! The scale is just a way to measure things so we can get back on track...:P Today was a good morning, I work up and I had actually lost another lb....:P I've been eating basically Protein with little carbs and that has definitely helped.....So today will be a Protein day and see if more comes off. I'm getting there slowly and surely.....:P[/quote']

Not my 160 success! coops! :). I've had 150 success!!!!!!

Pork scratching? Biscuits ? Are those Cookies or bread? I love to "talk" to you! LOL

And 160!!!!!! Yippee.

Pork scratchings - I think you call them Pork rinds?

Biscuits are like cookies!

I know the differences are confusing...lol... would love to 'talk' too!

Accents are another thing that I love!

Not my 160 success! coops! :). I've had 150 success!!!!!!

Show off...lol!! Living the dream there sweet cheeks! x

So how does everyone answer everyone when they post? I read the posts and want to comment on them, but I forget what people said when I go to post. Do you open 2 windows, and read from one and type your post in another window?

Fasting today. I hope the scale goes down fast. I don't like this new number on the scale AT ALL!

Georgia, thanks for the pep talk! I know that holiday season is so tempting!

OD, when you see a post you want to comment on, press the multiquote button in the lower right hand side... you can use it multiple times if you like. Then when you are at the end of the thread, push the black "tag" that forms in the lower right side of the screen and all those posts will dump directly int your compose window and you can answer them there.

Pork scratchings - I think you call them Pork rinds? Biscuits are like cookies! I know the differences are confusing...lol... would love to 'talk' too! Accents are another thing that I love!

Like, Y'ALL! Ha!!!

Yes daisy sometimes I open up two windows

But sometimes I just try and remember..

Today? I just scanned though, I'm a little worn out from the vacation.

Fasting today, wow after the foods I've indulged in its a bit hard but I need to do it.

So as Georgia was saying I need to get to it with gusto and that's what I'm doing!

Hope you all are doing well :)

Georgia your right! Time to get the gusto going again. I know I've been a little complacent more now than ever. So here's for kickin it up.

Cheri where are you?

GT where are you? Are you doing ok?

LV it's good to have you back......

Coops I really have to avoid those biscuits! I'd probable eat a whole lot of them... LOL

OD hope your having a good day today, I believe that your fasting today........You can do it..... :P

Finished up fast day 2. A little over with 600 but then completed 4 miles on Gazelle and burned almost 300 so I'll take it!