Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whoo Hoo, Coops!!!!!

Whoo Hoo! Everyone is doing great! My brother is leaving tomorrow so life will get back to normal.

I have gained 3 lbs back and I am not happy. I am pretty sure it will be easy to lose as soon as I start fasting again. I've only cooked for him 3 times. He wants to go out to eat all the time. No wonder he has gained so much weight!

Luckily, my sleeve has not been letting me eat big portions, but I've eaten a lot of stuff I stay away from. It will be good to get my routine back.

I can start posting more too, other than tomorrow when I will be driving him 2 hours back to the air port. I'll probably do some shopping while in the city too.

We're running out of paint so unfortunately, I see Home Depot in there somewehre.

OD your surviving your brother's visit.....Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Tomorrow is a new day ad you will get those pesky pounds off in no time.

:P

Coops....YEAH girl that is some serious celebrating going on .. well deserved round of applause!

OD...I'm sure it will be sooooo good to get back to routine. Family is fun though and going out is fun, I'm just glad we don't have to do that all the time.

MsS...I'm sorry to hear you are struggling. I had homemade french silk pie on Sunday. We had MIL over (FIL is out of town attending to his ill mother and MIL is here by herself) and I basically ate 750 calories for the DAY so that I could end up around 1,100 once I indulged in the freaking pie. CrazyI I wanted to stay under 1,200 so I met my goal and the pie was some good chiz, but sheesh! Now we have at least 1/2 of a pie STILL STARING AT ME IN THE FRIDGE! Gah!

FYE...I wanna follow you around for a day, your life sounds very exciting and fun! LOL!

Well, we are alive and well here in CO. Sun yesterday, today and hopefully tomorrow is helping. We are done hauling buckets of Water up from the basement for the time being, so that made me happy.

Oh another thing that made me happy...finally lost another lb. I will post in the weight dealio here but just thought I would share...I think I'm a little over 2 months into the 5:2 and down -11. Nothing to complain about here. Still don't have my lab results (even though I'm still all bruised up from the blood letting!) but need to call them because it's been almost a week now...where are my results? Pffft!

Man, French silk pie sounds awesome. Just completed first fast day. Sitting at 439 so I'm debating what I want to have as a snack if anything. :)

Just checking in! I hope the Tuesday fast girls are doing great! :)

I'm still in Big Sur... Oh boy no fasting!

Delicious fresh made breads lots of cheese and so much wine last night we couldn't see straight for half the day today :P

Lol! It's a diet fail but I'll take it :D

Sounds like all you ladies are doing just fine. I fasted today, came in about 100cals over the mark, but I can live with that right now. Some of my long to-do list got done, and that makes me feel so much better and the stress is reduced. Now to get some more things on that list! See you all tomorrow!

Fasted yesterday and came in at about 570, I was really hungry lady night though. scale shows a small reduction in the weight which is good as I have to shed the weekend indulgence. I am sitting here waiting for PT to arrive so that should get rid of a few of today's feast calories. The weather has changed here in the UK and tonightI want something warming so thinking about a nice casserole or some lovely liver and bacon.

Fasted yesterday and came in at about 570' date=' I was really hungry lady night though. scale shows a small reduction in the weight which is good as I have to shed the weekend indulgence. I am sitting here waiting for PT to arrive so that should get rid of a few of today's feast calories. The weather has changed here in the UK and tonightI want something warming so thinking about a nice casserole or some lovely liver and bacon.[/quote']

Ok, Cathy, liver and bacon does NOT sound yummy! Just sayin. Hee hee

Liver and bacon sounds like torture to me..... :P

Fast day was a little difficult but I did it and I came in at 200 above 500 but will take it. weighed myself today and am down a couple of pounds... Some must be Water weight. Today I plan to eat low calorie and Protein loaded. Need to get at least 4 lbs back off. Shouldn't be too hard. Maybe it's time for some fun and getting out and walking. :P

Ladies you don't know what you are missing, lambs liver is delicious and it makes the most amazing tasty gravy, it is soft, easy to digest and a good source of Iron. I suppose I have just been brought up with it.

I don't like liver either...lol... and I had to eat it as a kid! My grandparents loved it though, as did my mother and father. They don't eat it now though.

Saw 160 again this morning...yay! Another fast day today and I am a little over 600 cos I had some biscuits at my parents house earlier... boo! Too many calories for no real food.

I am trying to use the 16-8 hr rule too... just started this week, so on a feed day I don't snack at night. The latest I've eaten is 8pm - so trying to stay away from food til 11-12 in the morning. Sometimes it is earlier, sometimes it is later but getting at least 12 hrs 'fast' between food. The first thing I eat is low(ish) cal; a Protein Bar, small pack of pork scratching or a piece of fruit, and like I said I try to eat that after 11 am - works well in work, will have to see how I manage over the weekend.

I am hoping that this will prevent the big bounce, I don't mind the 1 - 2lb bounce but when it gets to 3 I don't like it!

Oh and wouldn't it be good if it helped me see 15? ... lol!

Coops that's fantastic! Congrats....... :P