Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Yeah' date=' I'm seeming to be really BORED with my regular foods I've been eating and thinking my pea brain has tried to kick in since reaching150 with "head hunger" cause I am certainly experiencing a lot of it for the last few days.

Calorie count within range on feast days. Usually about 1100-1200 and I have increased my walking to between4-5 miles a day but some higher calorie count items involved.[/quote']

Yes, my calories have not been over but....

Ice cream (and pork) are not on the regular diet.

Which is good, because ice cream is the epitome of slider food!

As good as the flavor was (banana)

The feeling of free eating without the restriction was good/scary too! Yep no more coming into the house anytime soon :)

I have to update my miles on the "challenge" thread I've put on ten more the last couple of days..

Thanks for the kind words ladies!

Okay' date=' I am much relieved that without my saying a word every other bridesmaid chimed in and poo-poohed the first dress. Hallelujah! It was truly a terror. Not even slightly classy, too short, too tight, too revealing...and way too bling.

We're between these three now, all much nicer choices. Though I'm still not digging the color scheme. Oh well, it's not my wedding!

One: http://www.renttheru...hsweetheartgown

Two: http://www.renttheru...dglitteratigown

Three: http://www.renttheru.../crystalpopgown

I'm a fan of two, but I think the other gals are leaning towards three with the bride leaning towards one.

Truly, I never realized weddings really ARE about making the bridesmaids look crazy so the bride will shine. :P I'm such a classic girl, really. If Joel and I had done a military wedding I would have had gowns in red to compliment the officers in their dress blues! But alas, I'm not in control of the world, and shall wear my sparkly gold or champagne gown with grace and truly be happy for my friend who deserves this wonderful and beautiful day to be exactly the way she wants it.

~Cheri

Lol who is she marrying Liberace?? :P

The second one (Badgley Mischka) is

Lesser of the three evils though :D

Bahahahahaa! That was funny, Laura! Now see, I'm a fan of 3 but gah, I'm with you, Cheri. What in the world???

Oh my gold lame? Did I spell that right? It just looks like the word lame. ;)

Anyway, I'm sure you will look amazing Cheri...um you have a whole year still!!! Funny how hard we can be on ourselves over a few pounds. I think I would have given my left arm (okay maybe just the pinky) to weigh what I do today and now it's just not good enough. Sigh.

I'm stuck. Still holding on to my -10lbs loss but reeeeeeally wanting to see a few more lbs go away. I've thought about trying the 4:3 ...anyone try that yet?

Tomorrow is a fast day and then weds. is my visit with my regular doc (not my surgeon) but it's a physical so he'll draw blood and do labs in preparation for my 3 year appt next month with my surgeon. Eeep. Excited to see results esp. after doing the 5:2 since July!

Oh my gold lame? Did I spell that right? It just looks like the word lame. ;)

Anyway' date=' I'm sure you will amazing Cheri...um you have a whole year still!!! Funny how hard we can be on ourselves over a few pounds. I think I would have given my left arm (okay maybe just the pinky) to weigh what I do today and now it's just not good enough. Sigh.

I'm stuck. Still holding on to my -10lbs loss but reeeeeeally wanting to see a few more lbs go away. I've thought about trying the 4:3 ...anyone try that yet?

Tomorrow is a fast day and then weds. is my visit with my regular doc (not my surgeon) but it's a physical so he'll draw blood and do labs in preparation for my 3 year appt next month with my surgeon. Eeep. Excited to see results esp. after doing the 5:2 since July![/quote']

I did a couple times. Not any difference in WL. And statistically the same also, I believe.

Cheri, I can't imagine the (w)horror of the first dress if these are the better ones. Ugh blingy dresses make me twitchy. Lol. I like 3 best, but that's mostly cos strapless does my head in. My boobs is way too old and tired to be livin on a prayer like that lol. But yeah, I'm with you in letting it be about the bride on her day, so voila...

No change in weight, still loving my fitbit and being a little OCD about getting all my happy faces every day lol. But food has mostly just been 80% good and not very fast-y. All bets are a bit off for the next month or so, due to crazy work stuff and 2+ weeks of travel. Lets see if two weeks in the states can undo a whole year of work... ;-)

Cheri' date=' I can't imagine the (w)horror of the first dress if these are the better ones. Ugh blingy dresses make me twitchy. Lol. I like 3 best, but that's mostly cos strapless does my head in. My boobs is way too old and tired to be livin on a prayer like that lol. But yeah, I'm with you in letting it be about the bride on her day, so voila...

No change in weight, still loving my fitbit and being a little OCD about getting all my happy faces every day lol. But food has mostly just been 80% good and not very fast-y. All bets are a bit off for the next month or so, due to crazy work stuff and 2+ weeks of travel. Lets see if two weeks in the states can undo a whole year of work... ;-)[/quote']

This is cracking me up, Swizzly! "Old and tired". SOOO true for me!

Okay, I pulled off a fast day today at 574 cals. A little over my usual 500 but with 4 miles. Ill "net" 272. Ill take it! And my week is messed up so need to rearrange normal fast days.

Those dresses do not look like bridesmaids dresses, Cheri. I would be unhappy if I had to buy I dress I just did not like.

Congrats Georgia! You better not leave us now that you're at goal. We need you here no matter if you're maintaining or whatever!

I am trying really hard not to gain weight but it's really difficult with my brother here. I can't believe how much weight he's gained. he's always been the skinny one in our family. He's gained at least 50 lbs all in his belly. He is so much less active than he used to be too.

It makes me sad bc my mom had high colesterol and heart attacks and he has high cholesterol and seems to be taking after her. I take after my dad, thank goodness.

Not going anywhere, OD! Desperately need the support.

Cheri which ever dress is chosen, you will totally rock it!

Georgia I'm glad to hear your going to stick around too!

OD it is surprising when we see our family and we see that middle tire got bigger.....

Hang tight and make good choices to eat and you will do good......Oh and enjoy your bro's company.....

Swizzly you are going to have a wonderful vacation here in the states and will make good food choices while traveling.... :P

Today is a fast day for me. My scale saids I'm at 149 lb so tomorrow I will see what happens. Hope I make it through today.... :P

I kinda like the dresses Cheri, just unsure if I would kit out my brides maids in them... but we are all different!

My MIL is here at the moment and I would normally fast today, but it ain't looking that way... will try again tomo. It is funny how just one person, albeit lovely, can change the dynamics and pattern!

I'm still bouncing around but seeing 163 more than 160 - gutted! Will keep fighting the good fight though.

Been told I 'look' like I'm losing weight again today, twice... ironic really cos I've only 'lost' a few pounds from my lowest! Still I'll take that over gaining!

Good morning (or afternoon) Tuesday fast girls.

I'm doing today. So far so good. I plan on exercising and shopping today to help pass the time! :)

Hope everyone is doing well... Have we heard from GT?

Did GT make it to Germany? Is that maybe why we haven't heard from her?

Coops===>exact same thing happened to me when my dad was in town, shouldabeen a fast day didn't happen tho! LOL!

I'm fasting today AND I did spin and rode over 16+ miles. I am currently drowning myself in Water and trying to NOT look at the clock to see when dinner is. Had a lovely turk sauage/egg beater/and fruit Breakfast (SKIPPED THE cheese, yes ladies this is a big deal for me, lurve me some cheese) but didn't want the calories so with my coffee and Creamer I'm sitting at 228cals currently and not sure what or when dinner will be. Gah.

Finally we got some cooler weather today, in the mid-70's about 20 degrees cooler than it has been....welcoming sweet fall weather!

Um, M2G, don't be rubbing it in! We are at 100Degrees in mid Sept. AR. !!!

Here'sy "Fallscape" completed in the upper 90s! All that missing is the real pumpkins! But, bless God, getting my Fall Decor out regardless! Ha!

post-2638-13813669799698_thumb.jpg