Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

G. O. A. L! !!!!!!!!!!

W00t w00t!!! WAY TO GO!!!! You have OWNED this thing. I'm very impressed. :)

Oh sorry, missed the bit about timing - it looks like I should be there by Tues or Wed of this week, and will probably be there for at least a week.

And of course I'm talking to you Swizz, I'm a big girl, and I'm surrounded by soldiers all day who throughly enjoy giving verbal flayings :)

LOL...I'm in an environment where my skin has gotten quite thick too, so I sometimes lose my sense of proportion. ;)

Looks like the timing won't be feasible after all. :( If anything changes re: when you will be there, let me know -- the only possibility is next weekend a quick day trip, pending one other thing. But I'd love to pop up and meet you if I can. :)

Wow' date=' how EASY it is to trip and fall. My dad and his wife were unexpectedly in town last night, and stayed with us until about 1pm today. It was rather quick and unexpected (although nice, they live 4 hours away so it's not as if they prone to just dropping in per se.) Anyway, I had briefly toyed with the idea of fasting (usually I fast on either Mon or Tues, then again on Thurs. or Fri) and as soon as I defrosted some mini banana choc. chip muffins to serve for a quick Breakfast, I immediately threw the idea of fasting out the window.

And I also didn't track (why? because I didn't want to be a goof and weigh and measure my food in front of them...not sure why I'm comfortable doing in front of my fam, etc. and they know/support my surgery decision, etc.) but it just seemed ODD. So then I proceeded to decide NO tracking today and ate: egg beaters w/turk. sausage and cheese (small amt), then nothing again until about 2pm, (we had some running around to do) and I had chicken and cheese for a late lunch, then crackers, then a Protein Bar, and had a parent accountability meeting at school (which they provided dinner) and it was even sleeve friendly...so I had some BBQ turkey and beef, a spoonful of Beans and a mini corn bread muffin. Then ice cream. Aaargh...

Now that I've typed it all out it doesn't SEEM as bad as I thought, but I think the idea that I wasn't KEEPING track had me a little worried. And no exercise.

I guess tomorrow will be my fast day and I am actually looking forward to it...[/quote']

You still did pretty good! banana chocolate chip would of been the end of me too! :P

Ok fast was ok yesterday, the only problem was I didn't track :( My first meal was at 2pm I had a really hard time at about 8pm and told my husband I was feeling "snacky" even though I wasn't hungry. Well then he went to bed! uh oh!

My secret eating time!!! BUT I made a cup of tea

(Ok I cheated a little and put milk in) and ate nothing! Miracle for me!

Oh weight flat lined for the last week just kinda sticking at 157- 158 but hey not long ago I was "praying" to see the 150's :)

Laura, I'd say "the 150s" is a big deal!

m2g, wow! I wish I had a muffin now! Lol

GT, hope all goes well with you.

Thanks, Swizzly!!!!

G. O. A. L! !!!!!!!!!!

Georgia!!!! Fantastic girl! Whats your plan now? stay on 5:2 and ad a few cals the feast days, go to 6:1? What do you think?

Forgot to mention, on my second 'fast' day of the week, I ended up at 800 cals -- under my new plan of not fasting as fast-ily. I have to admit, I felt better and slept better already. Today, though, I had THREE hot flashes. What the sweet eff? I think I'm just going through hormonal nightmare...

G. O. A. L! !!!!!!!!!!

YEY to you... as the cheer leader it is only right that you are at goal... what an inspiration! So proud of you Georgia! - and as I've said before a tad envious!

Lush toe nails too by the way... x

Good luck with the op GT! Keep us posted.

FYE - sorry about the trip to the ER... my parents are getting older and they worry me but haven't had any serious stress from them yet! Remember to look after you too!

Georgia!!!! Fantastic girl! Whats your plan now? stay on 5:2 and ad a few cals the feast days' date=' go to 6:1? What do you think?[/quote']

I think I am going to keep 5:2ing it and try too see another 5 lbs to have a bounce range them transition to 6:1.

Ill just have to see if I can hold it doing 6:1. I really like 5:2 so I'm going to play with it once I get to 145.

That should coincide with my cruise probably in November and holiday season so I'm going to keep at it for the foreseeable future. Plus, I need y'all's support! Ha!!

YEY to you... as the cheer leader it is only right that you are at goal... what an inspiration! So proud of you Georgia! - and as I've said before a tad envious!

Lush toe nails too by the way... x

Thanks, Coop! Yes, my mani-pedi was a reward for my house full of people all Labor Day wknd! Lol

Well I survived a week back at work, all trained up now so roll on the new students next week. I managed my 2 fast days but came in slightly over on one of he days. scale has bounced around but has not moved down. My weigh in day is Monday so need a good weekend to bring in a loss hopefully.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Congrats Georgia on reaching GOAL! You totally rock girl!

GT hope u have a safe trip to Germany to have your hernia taken care of. :P

I had a really good fast day yesterday and ended the day at a wee bit over 500 calories. I lost 1 lb. I had a slight HA yesterday and this morning but it has gone away now.

After reevaluating my most recent eating habits I realize I can not eat anything with sugar. I just have to leave the whip cream a lone. Lol

I hate that I can't eat like a normal person. I will always have to embrace clean eating with no sugar, corn products, or soy products. Am cooking more foods now and eating just what I need. More importantly NO MORE GRAZING! This is my world. :P

Congrats Georgia on reaching GOAL! You totally rock girl!

GT hope u have a safe trip to Germany to have your hernia taken care of. :P

I had a really good fast day yesterday and ended the day at a wee bit over 500 calories. I lost 1 lb. I had a slight HA yesterday and this morning but it has gone away now.

After reevaluating my most recent eating habits I realize I can not eat anything with sugar. I just have to leave the whip cream a lone. Lol

I hate that I can't eat like a normal person. I will always have to embrace clean eating with no sugar' date=' corn products, or soy products. Am cooking more foods now and eating just what I need. More importantly NO MORE GRAZING! This is my world. :P[/quote']

Yaay, Ms Skinniness!!! I know all about that whipped cream!

I think I am going to keep 5:2ing it and try too see another 5 lbs to have a bounce range them transition to 6:1.

Ill just have to see if I can hold it doing 6:1. I really like 5:2 so I'm going to play with it once I get to 145.

That should coincide with my cruise probably in November and holiday season so I'm going to keep at it for the foreseeable future. Plus, I need y'all's support! Ha!!

Georgia, YOU ROCK! I'm soooooo happy for you and I know you will be a success in the next phase too. And we'll be here cheering you on for that as well!

Another week and return to work last week was good. I have managed to drop another lb this week and I am liking this 5:2 as it fits into my everyday life well. I can have my fast days when I am at work and then weekends are unrestricted. My husband works away in the week so it is good that I can get my fast days out of the way when he is not here.

Georgia you have done fantastic on the 5:2 and I hope to do the same. I have another 12lb to get to my personal goal (100lb) and then I will have a think.