Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

supposed to fast today but didn't. Up with dad in the ER last night, got 2 hours sleep and missed dinner so only 900 cals anyway... close enough. I need my stress eating today! Keeping it regular, but 1400 cals are filling the bill instead of 500... Oh the joys of old age, I really feel for my parents. Going to spend saturday and maybe sunday with them. (gearing up....) Love'em, and yet... dad is such an over thinker and control guy... he is full on 100% the whole time. RELAX dad!

supposed to fast today but didn't. Up with dad in the ER last night' date=' got 2 hours sleep and missed dinner so only 900 cals anyway... close enough. I need my stress eating today! Keeping it regular, but 1400 cals are filling the bill instead of 500... Oh the joys of old age, I really feel for my parents. Going to spend saturday and maybe sunday with them. (gearing up....) Love'em, and yet... dad is such an over thinker and control guy... he is full on 100% the whole time. RELAX dad![/quote']

Oh yes!! Been there. Done that! Bless you, my child, bless you. :)

You rock! And how did I not know that sukielovesveggies is you???!! Ha!

Wow, how EASY it is to trip and fall. My dad and his wife were unexpectedly in town last night, and stayed with us until about 1pm today. It was rather quick and unexpected (although nice, they live 4 hours away so it's not as if they prone to just dropping in per se.) Anyway, I had briefly toyed with the idea of fasting (usually I fast on either Mon or Tues, then again on Thurs. or Fri) and as soon as I defrosted some mini banana choc. chip muffins to serve for a quick Breakfast, I immediately threw the idea of fasting out the window.

And I also didn't track (why? because I didn't want to be a goof and weigh and measure my food in front of them...not sure why I'm comfortable doing in front of my fam, etc. and they know/support my surgery decision, etc.) but it just seemed ODD. So then I proceeded to decide NO tracking today and ate: egg beaters w/turk. sausage and cheese (small amt), then nothing again until about 2pm, (we had some running around to do) and I had chicken and cheese for a late lunch, then crackers, then a Protein Bar, and had a parent accountability meeting at school (which they provided dinner) and it was even sleeve friendly...so I had some BBQ turkey and beef, a spoonful of Beans and a mini corn bread muffin. Then ice cream. Aaargh...

Now that I've typed it all out it doesn't SEEM as bad as I thought, but I think the idea that I wasn't KEEPING track had me a little worried. And no exercise.

I guess tomorrow will be my fast day and I am actually looking forward to it...

The medevac is for the hernia, the concussion has mostly abated.

Right now I'm figuring out how to organize all of my work so that I can leave my team prepared.

The medevac is for the hernia, the concussion has mostly abated.

Right now I'm figuring out how to organize all of my work so that I can leave my team prepared.

If you're going to be in Southern Germany (particularly toward the West of Germany), PM me -- if you can have visitors, I will come say hi if possible. Do you know when you're leaving?

I will be going to a military hospital called Landstuhl, all I know is it is near Rammstein air base and I assume visitors are allowed so long as they have some kind of id (passport, driver's license). How cool would that be!

I will be going to a military hospital called Landstuhl, all I know is it is near Rammstein air base and I assume visitors are allowed so long as they have some kind of id (passport, driver's license). How cool would that be!

I think it would be awesome! (If you're still talking to me after my rant back at you LOL.) That isn't too far from me. I asked about timing, though, cos I'm about to be gone for two weeks and it would just figure that the time would overlap LOL. I haven't gone more than 500k from here in years, but the minute someone is nearby, I'm 10,000k away... :D

ETA: About three hours' drive, and goes right through Saarbruecken where I would love to visit another friend too...

Oh sorry, missed the bit about timing - it looks like I should be there by Tues or Wed of this week, and will probably be there for at least a week.

Today's food - 2 sausage patties, a hash brown, a biscuit, grapefruit juice.

grapes, prime rib, herbal tea, pickles, garlic naan bread.

While I'm traveling it will be Protein Bars (most easily portable) and after surgery shakes, for ease of, uh, digestion ;P

And of course I'm talking to you Swizz, I'm a big girl, and I'm surrounded by soldiers all day who throughly enjoy giving verbal flayings :)

G. O. A. L! !!!!!!!!!!

post-2638-13813669628929_thumb.jpg