Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Ladies, I'm on for tomorrow as well. I stayed on track except a mini size ben and Jerrys, got to say for 280 cals it was NOT worth it! Made me feel like crap too. I hope I can learn something from that!

Wow, gotta say ladies, more than a little hurt that nobody commented or showed any interest/concern, even though you keep saying hope everyone's okay!

I posted that my FOB was attacked, and that it was pretty scary, and that's why I hadn't been up on the boards, yet the very next post after that just coasted on by, like I hadn't said anything ...

Like I said in the post, google "attack on Ghazni". It was terrifying.

As for my food and 5:2, every day has been a fast day since the attack, I'm rationing out my horded cans of sardines and Protein Shakes.

Sorry Globe I did not see your post about an attack. I really do hope that you are OK and that there were no casualties.

I use an ipad to read my posts and I think if a post comes near the bottom of a page it is easy to be missed. I'm sure no one here would deliberately ignore you or your predicament. I did go back and look for the post and even after reading it it was your medical condition that stuck out and not the attack, sorry.

It must be hard for you to concentrate on any eating plan when you are surrounded by so much turmoil and I take my hat off to you for your persistence.

Glad you are safe.

Oh crap, Globey!!! I saw that post but totally didn't catch that it was an ACTUAL attack -- I thought you meant you had a tummy "attack" that resulted in diarrhea, thought the Google thing was about whatever your health problem is!! OMG, I can't believe ATTACKED as in ATTACKED!! Now I'm freaking out...! Are you okay?? That is effing SCARY as s**t. {{{{{{{{{{MANY MANY HUGS}}}}}}}}}}

I'm sorry I misunderstood and seemed like I didn't care, cos I DO. I just didn't even twig the first time I read that. :(

Let us know how you're doing, sweets. Will you get some help with working through it at all?

PS: What is FOB?

If you get two posts from me please accept my apologies twice! Since I came late To this group of members I wasn't sure where and what you were involved in. I sincerely apologize for skipping over your comments and realize how insensitive that Seemed.

Please Know that I am praying for you and those that are around you. Safety sanctity peace and comfort as well as protection.

52 seems very insignificant at this point so enjoy your sardines and stay safe!!

I didn't see it.... what the heck, I know I miss a post now and then, What a shock that must have been! Really I cant even imagine what that must have been like, take care of yourself Globe! While traveling I drove by a meadow where a bunch of people were standing at the edge and watching something, I looked over and saw a bunch of people.... I later (down the road) was told that was a boarder skirmish going on and people had been killed... It looked like "practice" to me... My mind could not wrap around the reality. (Thai boarder)

Massive attack yesterday, been in hiding. Just Google "Ghazni PRT attack".

Don't know if it is hiatal or umbilical. All I know is that everything I eat gives me excruxiating diarrhea.

Oh GT, I owe you an apology! I'm so sorry. My brain scatters sometimes between here, FB, my blog, food tracker site, emails, and I did see that you asked us to google something and my mind filed it in the "later" category and then I'm embarrassed to say I forgot. Also I was confused because you were speaking about two separate things but my mind thought they were related. (Attack where you are stationed, and then attack of diarrhea...related to a possible hernia?) Please forgive us for not seeing/commenting etc.

Sometimes I come here and skim through 6 or 7 responses and I'm too lazy to click "multiquote" and then find the breaks in between each quote and type my response and I'm also too lazy to go back up and re-read 7 responses, so my mind tries to grab something and hold on to it so when I start typing I can just address those things that my mind grabbed onto.

Thank you for pointing out that we overlooked your post...can you please give us an updating how you are doing on all fronts?

Wow, gotta say ladies, more than a little hurt that nobody commented or showed any interest/concern, even though you keep saying hope everyone's okay!

I posted that my FOB was attacked, and that it was pretty scary, and that's why I hadn't been up on the boards, yet the very next post after that just coasted on by, like I hadn't said anything ...

As for my food and 5:2, every day has been a fast day since the attack, I'm rationing out my horded cans of sardines and Protein Shakes.

OMG this is horrible. To have been in that situation is very traumatizing. How are you doing? It's sad how in an instant our whole world can change around us.......Is there anything we can do to help you....? My prayers are with you and the others there.

Massive attack yesterday' date=' been in hiding. Just Google "Ghazni PRT attack".

Don't know if it is hiatal or umbilical. All I know is that everything I eat gives me excruxiating diarrhea.[/quote']

OMG building a doghouse to put myself in!

Sorry globe.... Really sometimes I can be dumb as a stick!

Really in reading this I thought PRT attack was so thing to do with the hernia you were also taking about :(

As a civilian I also do not understand terms like

FOB???

Fast day. Almost noon. No calories yet. Just got word home office inspections announced or unannounced will be happening in our area. Feeling sick. May be. REALLY low calorie day. LOL. Yikes!

Sorry GT! Completely understand why you feel hurt! I didn't understand the severity of it...no excuses m'love - just my apology xx

I am really sorry too Globe. I just got my computer back . I've been borrowing one which I hated to use and so I was skimming around and missed that post too.

I don't know what FOB is either.

Is there anything we can send you?

First fast day completed. 417 real calories plus walked 4 miles on my challenge. Not sure ill be able to keep up on the100 mile callee ge but its worth a try :). At least I will be more active than I am normally! LOL

Done for today, came in a 472. The morning was a challenge after the high life I was living all weekend! :P but I made it. Weight seems to be holding steady this weekend even after the indulgent behavior...

Yay! Georgia on the 100 mile challenge!