Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Good news and bad news.

Good news, I got the cast off today. I am typing castless and it feels so much better.

Bad news is that it weighed less than a pound.

I am out of town and my eating has been bad. I'll probably end up fasting friday this week cause I don't see tomorrow going well.

Good news and bad news.

Good news, I got the cast off today. I am typing castless and it feels so much better.

Bad news is that it weighed less than a pound.

I am out of town and my eating has been bad. I'll probably end up fasting friday this week cause I don't see tomorrow going well.

Yay the cast is OFF, the evil cast is gone! Happy dance!!

Well, at least now you KNOW what you weigh instead of guessing...lol. Glad it's gone...

Fasting today, I got in just over 1550 cals yesterday and weighed the same today...but I tired of being stuck on the scale. Boo. Hopefully today will make a difference!

Ms Skinniness, somehow I missed your huge loss! Congrats!

GT, there seem to be more ups and downs with 5:2 and it's been incredibly difficult for me, too. I thought I was past all that but no...seeing a two pound gain after a day of fasting was starting to make me feel homicidal. Well, the scale disappointment and the desire to eat combined are probably both to blame!

Update: I'm down a teeny bit more today and saw 138 on the scale this AM. Not sure what's up. I went nearly a month without a real loss. I guess I'm "chunk losing" as payback. Sometimes I just need to shake things up with my body. I can eat way up in calories on a fairly regular basis and not gain. But I don't lose until I cut them way down. I'm logging my fast days between 500-600 calories (very rarely will I have a day just under 500) and my feast days are down to normal person dieting levels. I do feel more hunger - and I'm starting to suspect it's increased acid. I already had issues on fast days and I think I might need to up my dose to daily until I'm out of loss entirely.

I set my goal weight high. I know that and my doc knows that. I try to both count for the loose skin (gotta be ten pounds of that!) and my age and that I've had kids. Also, that the last time I weighed less than 135 pounds for more than a week I was eleven or twelve years old. So being smaller on the one hand is desirable - who doesn't want to be smaller? - but it's also something I almost consider impossible until plastics. And even then I fully expect to just be a little larger. I'm still fuller figured, even as a smaller person. I'm still boobs and hips and thighs. It's a blessing, I guess, but it comes at a price on the scale.

Anyway, it's a relief to be able to say "I'm back at goal" (or more truthfully, in my window) but I know that I should be smaller.

I wish I was taller!!

I'm off - you gals have a great day. This is the only place I've been checking in lately but I've been trying to get things done. Maybe later today I'll have time to go see what everyone else has been up to all week. :)

~Cheri

Yay daisy for the cast! Boo for that sucker only weighing a pound...

Things will get back to normal soon, then you can get back on a regular schedule.

Cheri, great job! Oh maintenance how I want to see you!!

I'm fasting today, M2G is it only you and I today?

Things will get back to normal soon, then you can get back on a regular schedule.

Well maybe the only ones posting about it lol. I've had 2 cups of coffee with FF cream and egg beaters with a smidge of cheese and turkey sausage. So I'm sitting at 166 right now. Buuuut, I'm heading to an hour of intense spin class in a little bit. I didn't want to go on an empty tummy. It will be interesting to see how fasting and intense exercise go (I haven't been doing intense exercise for the last couple of weeks because I tweaked my back and wanted it to fully heal.) So far on fast days previously I've only done treadmill running/walking (oh and a bit of outdoor running also) so today will be a good test.

How's your day shaping up so far LV?

Well it's only 9am here so I'm still drinking coffee!

:D but so far so good..

I went mountain biking for the first time on Tuesday (7.8 miles) it was the first time I've done intense working out on a fast day too. It went well but I will say I was exhausted and went to bed a 8:30 pm!

Things will get back to normal soon' date=' then you can get back on a regular schedule.

[/quote']

Nope, I beez fasting too!

That is good since you are a night snacker, right?

I'm a morning person so I naturally am ready for bed by 9...lol 8:30 would be even better. Though I'm often up until 10 but usually not because I want to be.

I so admire all this intense exercise! :). I think I have really worked it if I manage 30 minutes on my Gazelle trainer while watching tv! I do try to walk 2+ stiff brisk miles 3 times a week or so but that's it!!!

Nope' date=' I beez fasting too![/quote']

Good! The more the merrier!!!

That is good since you are a night snacker' date=' right?

I'm a morning person so I naturally am ready for bed by 9...lol 8:30 would be even better. Though I'm often up until 10 but usually not because I want to be.[/quote']

Yep I'm a night time sneak when no one is looking eater! So it was definitely a help!

I need to start being a morning person again, now that school is back in I need to go to bed earlier..

I so admire all this intense exercise! :). I think I have really worked it if I manage 30 minutes on my Gazelle trainer while watching tv! I do try to walk 2+ stiff brisk miles 3 times a week or so but that's it!!!

Hey that's good! I exercised Tuesday but I sat my big tired (and sore) ass around all day yesterday

:P

Need to quit starring at the treadmill today and actually get on it!

Good! The more the merrier!!!

Yep I'm a night time sneak when no one is looking eater! So it was definitely a help!

I need to start being a morning person again, now that school is back in I need to go to bed earlier..

I know, I've actually had to set an alarm because now that BOTH of my girls are in middle school it starts earlier and I *like* my quiet am time, so I've been setting the alarm to get up at 5 before they get up at 6.

I'm a little worried about spin today...just because it's been about 3 weeks since I did it. I'm sure it won't be fun. The spin instructor tho, love her dearly. She is always changing things up each week, so that is good. But it's 1 full hour and we do NOT coast. Ever. :blink:

I know' date=' I've actually had to set an alarm because now that BOTH of my girls are in middle school it starts earlier and I *like* my quiet am time, so I've been setting the alarm to get up at 5 before they get up at 6.

I'm a little worried about spin today...just because it's been about 3 weeks since I did it. I'm sure it won't be fun. The spin instructor tho, love her dearly. She is always changing things up each week, so that is good. But it's 1 full hour and we do NOT coast. Ever. :blink:[/quote']

Let me just say, I admire ANYONE who spins!!! :).

And today, I beez HUNGRY! I was going to fast til noon completely giving me a 16 hour beginning window but gave in at 11 and ate A mini baby bel! :). And it really didn't end the I tense desire to EAT but I'm drinking and will eat another 100 or so in a little while. Lol!

Fasting today. It is 6.35pm here and so far I have had raspberries, Greek yoghurt, oats and cinnamon (one of my favourite meals). - I usually have this on a non fast day for Breakfast. dinner tonight is butternut squash Soup that I am going to add some chicken to in order to up the Protein. No extra exercise today, just walking the dog, as I had a heavy session with my trainer yesterday. If I keep busy I should come in around 500 calories.