Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I can't type with my wrist brace on.

I did really well today. I've had 2 Protein Shakes and Greek Yogurt. It's not a fast day. I'll have something else later.

I wish my weight would not bounce all over. I want to see 140 not going up not down. I was 145 a few days ago and 147 this morning, and I haven't been eating wrong. I did my fast right yesterday.

Ha Ha. People want in our group and all I am doing is gaining weight!

It's weird I usually take my weight off a couple of days after my fast days. I don't know why, it just works that way. Also I do not lose every week.

If I hit a number and can "stick it" for a week or so, I'm good to go on the next number after that.

I've had my Greek yogurt today and an ounce and 1/2 of chicken for a snack. I've got 300 calories left for dinner.< /p>

I'm very tired and worn out today from yesterday so I'm just a big lazy slug.

Hey!

Thanks for all the cheers... I appreciate them!

M2G - yea, weird about the tooth ache, I haven't had that but the TOM & ketosis might be the cause. Strange for sure and I'm glad it has cleared up for you! Sounds like you are doing really well with the 5:2 so far and a 4lb loss is bloody awesome! Loving it!

Cheri, sounds like you are going through the mill a little bit my lovely! I know I can't physically do anything to help, but you know I am sending you good vibes across the pond.

FYE - lowest ever this year - whoop! That has to be a good feeling; NO! It is a good feeling.

Georgia, you must be pleased with what you have achieved so far... I am sure you'll see the lower 150s really soon! Just look at what you have lost so far... the finishing post is almost in sight for you.

Laura, love the fact that we have such similar stats - I'm still on the hunt for perfect jeans...lol! Bought a pair in the sales today and they were too small - BOO! But I now have something to work towards!

Oregon - I bounced around all over the shop in the first few weeks - and yes, it is proper frustrating! It has only been the last week that my weight has dropped and not bounced! Stick with it, we'll get there together!

Non fast day again today (Thurs is my next) not shaky today thankfully but the restriction is still there. Went out for lunch with hubby; a rare and unusual treat for us - we are taking advantage of our kids being away on holiday with my parents! Anyway, I can never finish a meal but seriously this was silly! I ordered steak (it came with chips, peas and half a tom) I ate about 6oz of the steak, literally 3 small chips, a few peas and the half tom and I was stuffed all day! Managed a late supper of a biscuit and low cal Protein bar! This is really weird, but I like the fact that food isn't ruling me again!

I wonder if another non fast day will be the same?

Keep up the good work... x

Done! Mark one "in the books" for fast day. 483 calories. Haven't exercised today. Maybe ill go do the Gazelle. Just not feeling it today.

Hope I see some movement on the scale. We shall see but I know this! I like the way I feel eating this lifestyle. In control and not deprived in the least.

I really, really want to believe you, MFP. :)

post-2638-13813668029922_thumb.jpg

I really' date=' really want to believe you, MFP. :)[/quote']

That b***h has lied to me more than once! :P

it's really sucking that I can't exercise. I am really afraid to go to the dr. tomorrow. I broke it Sunday . I am afraid they are going to have to rebreak it to set it.

I want to go to the gym but I can't cuz I'm in too much pain. The scale better not be mean to me.

it's really sucking that I can't exercise. I am really afraid to go to the dr. tomorrow. I broke it Sunday . I am afraid they are going to have to rebreak it to set it.

I want to go to the gym but I can't cuz I'm in too much pain. The scale better not be mean to me.

Daisy I'm so sorry that you are in pain. I hope that you find some relief tomorrow. Let us know how it goes.

Done with my fast day. I undershot my calories today because I didn't eat much until dinner and couldn't make up the calories after.

So ended at 419.

Sounds like most people had a crap Tuesday. Me, too! Sorry to hear it and let's hope today is better.

Up on the scale again - I was up eight tenths of a pound again - and back over where I ended last week. Screw it, buying a scale is the next check box on my to do list. Hubs told me he was up three pounds today. I hate the darn scale. I can lecture to my heart's content about avoiding it and not expecting a loss each time. I mean that - I really don't expect a loss. But the constant up and down? It's driving me bonkers.

Regular day. Taking baby for her four month immunizations - that stinks for her and means a few sleepless nights are on the horizon for me. The last of my "extra" guests leaves in the morning and then we're down to stepkids only until Tuesday when my MIL shows up. Hubs is taking an entire week off work. This is absolutely unheard of - and I'm thrilled I'll have him around so much. Not the least of my reasons why is that he does morning duty when he's home, so I'll get more sleep. ;)

I'm in a mood and maybe just a tiny bit looking for a fight. I'm probably going to lay low and avoid VST for a day or so. One of those spells where every other post I read just hits a nerve or something.

Tomorrow is a fast day, I hope I'll manage with no problems. Good luck to all of you today - hang in there!

~Cheri

Oh, and Swizzly, did you search him using O.T.R. sleever with the periods? Came right up for me.

http://www.verticals...18-otr-sleever/

~Cheri

And I get you about wanting to enjoy this. Lots of gals post about being thin in high school and wanting to get back there or something. The last time I was thin I was in the sixth grade and ten years old.

I had a playground mom ask me the other day why I "try so hard." By that, I think she meant, "Why do you put on clothes and make up and not wander around in a messy bun with unwashed hair and yoga pants on like the rest of us." I want to say it's because to them, this is the time to be sloppy - they did their years as the skinny pretty ones and they want to beat themselves up over being ten pounds heavier. But for me, it's different. I want to enjoy this. I spent years and years in lounging clothes hiding and not putting any serious effort into my appearance because I hated the way I looked. It matters to me now. I'm not prancing around in heels at the park, so it shouldn't be an issue. But I had a gal tell me the other day that the other wives don't care much for me - between my tattoos and the way I look/dress they think I'm either a bad influence on their kids or I'm trying to steal their husbands.

Ha!

I looked at OTR's profile last night and it shows that he was on yesterday... He just isn't posting anymore.

Fast done. Why oh why are the nights so hard?

My nights are torture...

Oh' date=' and Swizzly, did you search him using O.T.R. sleever with the periods? Came right up for me.

~Cheri

And I get you about wanting to enjoy this. Lots of gals post about being thin in high school and wanting to get back there or something. The last time I was thin I was in the sixth grade and ten years old.

I had a playground mom ask me the other day why I "try so hard." By that, I think she meant, "Why do you put on clothes and make up and not wander around in a messy bun with unwashed hair and yoga pants on like the rest of us." I want to say it's because to them, this is the time to be sloppy - they did their years as the skinny pretty ones and they want to beat themselves up over being ten pounds heavier. But for me, it's different. I want to enjoy this. I spent years and years in lounging clothes hiding and not putting any serious effort into my appearance because I hated the way I looked. It matters to me now. I'm not prancing around in heels at the park, so it shouldn't be an issue. But I had a gal tell me the other day that the other wives don't care much for me - between my tattoos and the way I look/dress they think I'm either a bad influence on their kids or I'm trying to steal their husbands.

Ha!

Really she asked you that???

Nice...

I'm happy that Iost the lb that I gained for no reason . I was afraid because I had a slice of thin crust pizza last night.

I'm actually looking forward to fasting tomorrow.

Oh, and Swizzly, did you search him using O.T.R. sleever with the periods? Came right up for me.

But I had a gal tell me the other day that the other wives don't care much for me - between my tattoos and the way I look/dress they think I'm either a bad influence on their kids or I'm trying to steal their husbands.

Ha!

Meow!!!!

~Cheri

Ha!

I think that translates to: we are jealous of you - you are a strong and independent woman who knows what she wants and knows what she like; we are intimadated by this and therefore will make judgments based on jack sh*T!

What a bloody cheek! Who are they to even think such things... stealing husbands... if I were you, I would go on a mission to flirt my skinny arse off!!!

Tell her, in no uncertain terms that she can jog on - or Coops will come over and sort them out!