Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I hope this forum is helpful when I have my surgery

My specialty is/was children with Autism (and Down's). What a blessed mommy you are! I quit teaching to stay at home but I still volunteer a lot in the classroom. Such special little ones...

It's So hard I cry So much at night cause it's really hard when it hit So close to home and In GA there only taken tri care insurance for aba therapy

Oh goodness, it's so hard, I know. I hope you have a great support system including people who will give you the break I'm sure you need from time to time. How old is your child?

It's So hard I cry So much at night cause it's really hard when it hit So close to home and In GA there only taken tri care insurance for aba therapy

you think it would be easy I've been an LPN for 13 years it's a challenge daily my back against the wall that's why I'm having the sleeve done so I can have enough energy to keep up with Bryson

Oh goodness' date=' it's so hard, I know. I hope you have a great support system including people who will give you the break I'm sure you need from time to time. How old is your child?[/quote']

he's only four and u would think he sleep with a sugar IV during the night because time his feet hit the floor in the morning Tasmanian devil

he's only four and u would think he sleep with a sugar IV during the night because time his feet hit the floor in the morning Tasmanian devil

I don't have any family her I was homeless I met my husband and move her was a nurse and homeless I can write a book about my LIFE all tears your a special person to work with Kids with all those different personalities ,different attitude, sorry for all the run on sentences lol

Nope. I only had my class full of kiddos for 6.5 hours a day and it was exhausting, even with our fabulous aides. I think it's harder when it's your own child because the emotional connection is even deeper and you don't get to "give them back" at the end of the day.

Will he be in kindergarten next year?

Nope. I only had my class full of kiddos for 6.5 hours a day and it was exhausting' date=' even with our fabulous aides. I think it's harder when it's your own child because the emotional connection is even deeper and you don't get to "give them back" at the end of the day.

Will he be in kindergarten next year?[/quote']

no pre,k but he has to be tested even tho he been diagnose in Georgia they have up to 6 years old to start kindergarten . but I try to keep him active into the school like setting it hard

I don't have any family her I was homeless I met my husband and move her was a nurse and homeless I can write a book about my LIFE all tears your a special person to work with Kids with all those different personalities ' date='different attitude, sorry for all the run on sentences lol[/quote']

Nope. I only had my class full of kiddos for 6.5 hours a day and it was exhausting' date=' even with our fabulous aides. I think it's harder when it's your own child because the emotional connection is even deeper and you don't get to "give them back" at the end of the day.

See this is a bond being made! :D

Now they will see each other and "know" one another and might be more apt to answer.

No clique just common ground and understanding.

See this is a bond being made! :D

Now they will see each other and "know" one another and might be more apt to answer.

No clique just common ground and understanding.

don't make me cry lol I no run I no

ONCE again here it is ur talking bout punctuation mark to each there own Wow see wht I mean but thanks for ur input anyway as long as u understand wht I'm saying or asking thts all tht matter I'm not here to get grades just the understanding of the sleeves thts all

I'm not "grading", I just don't understand most of what you're posting. "ONCE again": this is the first time I've ever posted anything about punctuation and it was only because you seem to be genuinely interested in why people on here don't post on your topics.

I teach preschool children with special needs in an inclusive classroom. Usually I have 2 or 3 children with autism in my class. It really is exhausting! But so rewarding!

I teach preschool children with special needs in an inclusive classroom. Usually I have 2 or 3 children with autism in my class. It really is exhausting! But so rewarding!

bless you the good thing is tht u can send them home at the end of the Day lol it's a challenge

bless you the good thing is tht u can send them home at the end of the Day lol it's a challenge

Well blessings to you too! Yes I can send them home at the end of the day. I have a lot of empathy for the parents because it IS exhausting and their children are home the other 17 hours each day. But I just love them so much. That's why I teach.

it seem to me tht a few clicks have been forum and other people get answers and some don't I hope I get a Lil bit more support than wht I do now since this will be new too me thanks I advance

I apologize if I overlooked any of your posts asking questions or advice. I'm always happy to help but honestly if it's a chore to read it than I'm moving on.

I apologize if I overlooked any of your posts asking questions or advice.

your ok this thread been a roller coaster ride thanks tho