Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Nectar Protein drinks???

Hi Audree,

I have tried several Protein Drinks and this is the only one I can stand. The green apple is pretty good. I just barely tasted the fuzzy navel one. I am not sure on that one yet. I will let you know in a day or two. I also bought the cherry. I haven't tried it yet. I don't know where you got yours but I went to vitacost.com or something close to that and got them for 27 bucks a jug. How much did you pay?

i have had the lemon tea and the fuzzy navel and liked them.

I ordered a few individual packets of the cherry and lemonade (i think) from bariatriceating.com

Hi Audree,

I have tried several Protein drinks and this is the only one I can stand. The green apple is pretty good. I just barely tasted the fuzzy navel one. I am not sure on that one yet. I will let you know in a day or two. I also bought the cherry. I haven't tried it yet. I don't know where you got yours but I went to vitacost.com or something close to that and got them for 27 bucks a jug. How much did you pay?

I got it off some link I got off on of the threads. I think it was like $29 bucks. I ordered the strawberry kiwi, I am hoping it is good. They say you can eat it right out of the can? Is it powder or some other type of consistency? Do you make it with Water, milk, juice?

Do you have any suggestions, recipes, things you do with it? Like freeze it?

Audree :hungry:

***I just heard of one and got to taste it - it was ok My newly banded friend had one the other day.

IDS makes it - it is called New-whey. less than 4 oz of liquid with 42 grams of Protein. I haven't found it in a store yet - I may have to order it on line - but the Orange flavor was doable - and for 176 calories, 42 grams of Protein is great.

It comes in individual servings in what looks like a little test tube. Be careful, though - the old version only had 25 grams of protein. You have to be sure you are getting the new one.

I got the fuzzy navel mix, because i heard great things about it. I didn't think it was that great and now i have a hug container of it. :phanvan It easy to mix, just with Water.< /p>

***I just heard of one and got to taste it - it was ok My newly banded friend had one the other day.

IDS makes it - it is called New-Whey. less than 4 oz of liquid with 42 grams of Protein. I haven't found it in a store yet - I may have to order it on line - but the Orange flavor was doable - and for 176 calories, 42 grams of Protein is great.

It comes in individual servings in what looks like a little test tube. Be careful, though - the old version only had 25 grams of protein. You have to be sure you are getting the new one.

The one I bought is made by Syntrax. Here is the info on it.

<TABLE cellPadding=10 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle width="48%">Syntrax Presents:

nectar

Best Tasting Protein!</TD><TD width="22%">

nectar.jpg

</TD><TD vAlign=top width="30%"><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=120 bgColor=#333399 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=middle>topbord.gif</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=center align=middle><TABLE cellPadding=3 width="96%" bgColor=#000000 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>

This works well with:

>99 Thermocore

>MyoLean EFX

>Cheaters Relief

>Lipovar 8

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom align=middle>botbord.gif</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=3>

fruit juice Flavored whey With No Carbs Or Fat!

Welcome to the critically acclaimed world of Nectar! Gone are the days of low quality whey protein. Gone are the days of those blah-tasting Protein drinks that promise much but deliver little. Nectar<SUP>TM</SUP> once-and-for-all breaks the mold by combining Promina, the highest quality whey protein isolate ever developed, with a flavoring system that is so fruitilicious that you will never drink another whey protein shake ever again. If you like the refreshing taste of fruit juice, you'll love Nectar<SUP>TM</SUP>! fruit.jpg With its mouthwatering fruit juice flavors, Nectar<SUP>TM</SUP> is truly a Protein Drink you will look forward to drinking each and every day. Whether it be Apple Ecstasy, Very Cherry berry, caribbean cooler, or strawberry Kiwi, Nectar<SUP>TM</SUP> will keep you coming back for more. What's more? Well, we did something totally amazing by engineering Nectar<SUP>TM</SUP> to be so delicious that you can eat it right out of the container. Imagine putting a Protein Powder in your mouth and it tasting like candy. Imagine this Protein Powder having zero carbs and zero fat. Stop imagining! We've brought you Nectar<SUP>TM</SUP>! Order today using our 100% secure server and get it at the lowest prices in the world with our fast, inexpensive 2 - 3 day shipping! NOBODY beats our overall price!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Audree,

The Nectar's are powder that you mix with Water. I just drink a couple of ounces of a water bottle and put it in and mix it up real good. I then add back an ounce or two and have a togo Protein Drink. Sometimes I mix up a few at a time to save time later. I am pretty lazy so I do as much stuff like that to save time as possible.

I love the Fuzzy Navel but it is a little strong if mixed with just 8 oz water....I prefer it mixed with SF lemonade or tea. It's good in hot tea, also (just be sure to mix it with a little cool Water first then add the hot tea). It's a clear thin drink , tastes something like Tang. No Protein smell or taste at all.

LOVE them!! Fuzzy navel tastes like the old orange julius drink. The ones Ive had are true to taste.