Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I called my scheduler/ coordinator to make sure she had everything she needed to send in for pre authorization. She said yes I will send everything in by the end of the day. That was Monday July 1st. I talked to my insurance company today and low and behold NOTHING has been sent in from them.... I get people are busy and she may have put it off. But then she had Tuesday and Wednesday. And of course they are closed today... So hopefully Monday I can get some answers from someone... Sorry for the rant I am just super irritated. My insurance has 14 days to make a decision and my pre op appt is the 18th. Well why would I go to that if I haven't been approved.. Grrr

Try to relax. They are probably experienced dealing with your insurance and feel confident that they will get you approved in time. I totally get your frustration though!

I had all my preop stuff, including hospital before I was approved. I think my approval came in 5 days before surgery. Dr said if approval didn't come I could cancel and preop is good for 30 days.

Alot of things were screwed up because of the 4th. I'm in the middle of waiting to be cleared from the psychologist and he's waiting on a letter from my therapist and she couldn't send it out till today. And she got the letter last Friday.

Honestly I just feel that if you are going to do something you should. If she would have said they will have it by the beginning of next week I would have said awesome! But I just feel like people lack honesty in some areas just to try to please a person... Its been a long week and an emotional one. I'm trying to stay on this stupid diet and I'm frustrated. Thanks for the input. I am sure it was a mix up... Or she just forgot or got too busy

Or did she possibly mail it? My coordinator says they are starting to mail things since too many pieces were getting "lost" including my nut report 3 times.

Just a thought.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches