Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hi everyone,

I thought it was time for me to introduce myself. I joined this site early July and I have been checking it out for a few weeks. I was banded on June 17th, 2004 and to date I have lost 33 pounds.

I am embarrassed to say that I really have not participated much.

I really wanted to take this opportunity to say "thank you" to all of you guys who keep this web site going. Your questions, answers and advice has helped me so, so much. I found more information from your forums than I ever did from the doctors.

Aside from feeling like a stalker, sitting back and reading all your conversations, I have to say I am so glad I found all of you. I never knew this many people were banded!

Good luck to everyone and Thanks again!

Gina

June 17, 2004

Dr. Ballantyne, HMC

294/261/God only knows

No fills

Welcome Gina!

Wow... looks like you are doing an awesome job with your new band... congratulations! Glad you decided to join in !

Darcy

Welcome Gina! Fasten your seat belt and hold on tight - this crowd can be quite a ride!! :)

Sounds like you're doing a great job! Keep it up girl !

Leatha

Wow, Ginavit, great job! You're not a stalker. You're just getting info. for your new "bandster" life. That is very wise. There's a lot to learn about all this. I am still a "new bandster" and hate to think I'd called my surgeon every time I've had a ? I can usually find the answer here.

Gina,

You can't be a part of this group if you are too successful. Sorry... 33 lbs in that short of a time...:) Ok , fess up stalker, what do you eat? Not really........Congratulations and welcome. We will pick on you a little later. <<<stalker>>>>

Terry, Funny you should say that! I was so thrilled when I went to the doctor (today) because I lost 11 pound in three weeks. And the first thing the doctor said to me is are you vomiting?? I said no and he looked like he did not believe me! He said I was loosing faster than they anticipated.

I have been eating three very small low calorie meals a day, no snacking, 1/2 to 1 gallon of Water a day (my employees think I am having an affair in the bathroom) and excersing five days a week and cleaning a big house on the 6th day. If these pounds were not going away I think I would shoot myself. That was the first time in my life someone told me I was loosing weight too fast. If my husband was with me I think he would knock the doctor off his seat (HA! HA!).

Anyway, thanks for all the nice comments. You guy's are really nice and my kind of people. Have a great weekend, I am off to the Jersey Shore.

Stalker

Time to change your screen name to Peeping Gina, but nice to see you finally! Don't overdue it because then you make the rest of us look bad.

Does anyone remember the comedian that did the stand up routine about dieting & exercise? She said every time her phone rang in the middle of her home aerobics she hoped it was the recorded message saying, "the exercise portion of your life has been completed." Then she said, "and you gotta go to the gym cause if you don't some other bitch will."

Who was that funny woman?

GINA: CONGRATS on your weight loss to date. That is awesome. Keep it up. We started out at almost the same weight. I was 296lbs and am now down to 252.5 lbs. That is a loss of 43.5 lbs so far. WHOO HOO to all of us losers.

Welcome and come on in and take yer shoes off and sit a spell.

Hi Gina

Fabulous progress so far! Congratulations. I'm glad you decided to finaly post here and now that you have...keep postin'

This is a great group of people from all over the world here. As you know from lurking there is so much support and kindness and even some humor .

Keep up the great job!

Hi Gina! I'm another Jersey girl, and a neighbor to Ms. Lake Hiawatha over there. Hi Jennifer!

Welcome, welcome, welcome. There can never be too many Joisey babes. :):D:D