Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Finally tasted some of my Syntrax Nectars and.....

Luv luv luv the cappucino. Its almost like a frappacino (milk and ice). Im thinking of adding cold coffee to it to make it even better (Im allowed 1 cup of coffee a day post op). The strawberry kiwi is so so. Tastes like a watery crystal lite. The vailla torte is amazing too.

So from a very picky Protein drinker, nextar has a thumbs up. Now I will invest in a couple big containers. Didn't want to spend $36 on something I hate. Been there, done that 4 yrs ago when banded. Spent $180 on GNC.com and hated it all. That was before I foudn out that gnc.com has a taste guarantee.

I agree with you 100% on the vanilla bean torte! Their double-stuffed cookie is pretty dang yummy, too.

Thanks for posting this. I just got my samples in the mail and can't wait to try them. I am not a coffee person so I didn't get the cappucino flavor but I did get the others you mentioned.

Let us know what you think of them!

I just got a ton of samples too!!! Normally I mix with milk but I'm wondering if the "juicy" types would taste better in Water? Like the lemonade or cherry. What do you think?

Starting weight 321- sleeve date 07/10/13 Sent from my iPhone using VST

The only fruity flavor I like so far is the caribbean cooler, but yes, I agree. The sweet flavors (vanilla bean torte, double-stuffed cookie, chocolate truffle) all seem to go best with milk or almond milk. The fruity ones are better in Water, or blended with ice to make a slushie.

The only fruity flavor I like so far is the Caribbean Cooler' date=' but yes, I agree. The sweet flavors (vanilla bean torte, double-stuffed cookie, chocolate truffle) all seem to go best with milk or almond milk. The fruity ones are better in Water, or blended with ice to make a slushie.[/quote']

Oh I have a caribbean cooler too!!! Ill have to have that tonight yum.

Starting weight 321- sleeve date 07/10/13 Sent from my iPhone using VST

Luv luv luv the cappucino. Its almost like a frappacino (milk and ice). Im thinking of adding cold coffee to it to make it even better (Im allowed 1 cup of coffee a day post op). The strawberry kiwi is so so. Tastes like a watery crystal lite. The vailla torte is amazing too.

So from a very picky Protein drinker' date=' nextar has a thumbs up. Now I will invest in a couple big containers. Didn't want to spend 36 on something I hate. Been there, done that 4 yrs ago when banded. Spent 180 on GNC.com and hated it all. That was before I foudn out that gnc.com has a taste guarantee.

[/quote']

Where do people order samples from?

Where do people order samples from?

http://bjsbariatrics.com/product/synSamplePack.html

That link will take you to a site where you can order Syntrax nectar samples!

http://bjsbariatrics...SamplePack.html

That link will take you to a site where you can order Syntrax nectar samples!

Thats where I ordered mine also. But I got my big container of unflavored nectar from Amazon. I will get my big cappucino one I'm ordering today from Amazon too. I have 30 days of free shipping with Amazon Prime so I'm taking advantage of it! I ordered my unflavored Monday nite at 11 pm and got it on Wed morning. barely 24 hrs! Wow!

I just ordered mine directly from the sales rep. They Give you 12 different samples for 14$ includes shipping