Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Quest Bars... Anyone want these?

Hey guys,

I ordered a box of the 12 Flavor Sample Pack and 4 packs of the PB Cups. I have tried 1 pb cup (out of one of the packages, half of the free cookie dough (sweetened with Stevia) one they sent, and 1/2 of the brownie one (sweetened with Sucralose..aka splenda), and YUCK! I just can't do it. They taste overly "artificially sweetened" to me.

The company is being gracious and is refunding me for them, but doesn't want me to send them back. They asked me to give them away. I know some of you really love them, so does anyone want me to mail you the rest? (11 bars and 3 packs of the pb cups...slightly melted from delivery)? A $30 value ;)

I just ask that you reimburse me the shipping costs, which I'll let you know when I mail it to you.

Let me know!

(First to respond wins!)

These should go quick.

I, like you, can not tolerate them. :(

I'll try them!!! :)

Aw man. Rox and op would you mind splitting with me? I've really been wanting to try them but I'm in a small town with no GNC and I'm pretty broke. I can do shipping. I understand if I lose cuz I snoozed. Lol. :)

Aw man. Rox and op would you mind splitting with me? I've really been wanting to try them but I'm in a small town with no GNC and I'm pretty broke. I can do shipping. I understand if I lose cuz I snoozed. Lol. :)

Haven't heard back from the message I sent the OP yet, so I may be the odd woman out too (if someone private messaged here instead of replying here)! I'm happy to split the bars and, because I'm in a good mood, I'll pay all of her shipping costs to both of us! :)

Aw, thanks so much! You get a big (((huuuug))) from me! I hope we won!! :D

Sorry gals! I had to leave to meet some friends for dinner.

I will happily ship out 2 packages with half in each. If you will PM me both of your addresses, and I'll get them out ASAP.

:)

Hey Ladies! I got both of your addresses, and am mailing out the packages today. Some bars are made with Stevia, and some with Sucralose, so try the different ones and see if you like both or either or neither...ha!

Thanks so much Rebecca! Looking forward to trying them :)