Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm Coming to Texas!

Hey my Dr. is having a group meeting in Dallas on the 12-14th of August. So I will be either staying with my brother in Waxahachi or down town near the meeting. Son if you want to holler at me while I am there email me or send a private message and I will give you my info.

I'm in Plano and I don't know what your meeting schedule might be like. I normally work during the day but might be able to get together somewhere in the evening. There are several others in the area too.

I understand what it's like having to attend meetings or have dinner with your travel companions, so just let us know what you'll be available for and we'll go from there. ??

Leatha

I would love you meet you , don't know if it will work out or not, but we have some friends that live in Ovilla which is close to Waxahachie. Send your info to sascijo@yahoo.com and i will try to meet you and Leatha if it works out.. How fun!! a mini lapper meeting..

Thanks I will email you! I am not going for buisness I am going to see my Dr. And meet his other patients...however I am always up nto make new friends (obviously) and I am glad to count both of you a part of that!:)

Ok, you are from Riverside Ca, right? Why do you have a Dr. in Tx.? Am I slow, or did I miss something? Don't get me wrong, I love it that we may get a chance to meet, Who is your doc? What kind of meeting is this? Wow full of questions huh?

I am in Texas also...Id love to meet up with yall also! (sorry Im inviting my self).........how rude!

Kyleigh,

You know better than that, anyone is welcome. I invited myself too. I think bushbaby is going to be her 12-14 of Aug. Don't know much more than that. Keep watching...Leatha said she may get to come too. Anyone else that wants to meet to eat lunch or whatever you can think of just post and say so.....I am very un-imaginative. So I will just do what everyone says if I get to come....

me too, Dallas is about 2 hours away from where i live, so it could be a day trip or whatever. i also have a banded friend here that may want to come. just let me know more details as they come up. Is it a 3 day convention or a support meeting?

Well bushbaby is going to be in the Dallas area, so I think that is where we are leaning, unless of course we could do that AND the Fredericksburg day.... Yeah, that would be fun! The sooner the better I say... Anyone want to chime in?

i changed my last post to say dallas, i was CONFUSED. I have a friend in Dallas that would be very convenient...a FREE place to stay! lol.

Hey that sounds great! No my Dr. is from Mexico but he is comming to Dallas for our meeting! Yeah Me. SO I get to get my first check up ect and not have to go to Monterrey. Hey this sounds great! I am so glad we all want to meet!:):D I don't know how much I will be up for eating but I will definatly drink with ya'll.

my email is brownrica@yahoo.com send me an email and let's chat!

Hey I will be arriving on the 13th at 1:35 or so. By the time I get my rental car I should be in Waxahchi by 3:00. I will email my cell phone to those of you who want to hook up for a mini meeting...:)

Strange things are happening with this board. I always click 'view new posts' to see who's posted where, but it's obviously not always bringing up ALL the new posts. Oh well...

I'm up for anything. Which day is your dr's meeting, Rica?

sat morning don't have the exact time yet. I also have a social at 7pm. :)

Guest queenbee

Hello everyone, Hello Rika, I will see you Saturday evening. I am assistant coordinator to the doctor who did your surgery. I look forward to seeing you. Do you know of anyone that is interested in being banded, and live near Dallas, and would like to come to the reunion? If so I would like to speak to them. Also hello Tricia, I am here for you, but you know you can reach me any time. I have a new goal. I need to lose 50 more lbs and I will have a Tummy Tuck Wish me well.