Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who is losing more???

So, since Lisa is at 1.8cc fill I think I can get a fill of the same amount.

How many times does it have to be said?!?!?!

Fill amounts CAN'T be compared. You may be closed off at 1.8.

tsk tsk tsk

Penni, I know you know better than this... :)

Fill amounts CAN'T be compared. You may be closed off at 1.8.

THen I would surely win!!!!!!! :)

**shakes her head in defeat**

Now if I could only get Lisa to admit defeat!!! LOL!!!

Penni, read post "Lisa is in the funny farm."

I'm not sure I can meet the challenge since I'll need food, drugs, and alcohol to feed my emotional breakdown.

Oh, but now that I have a new (go read the post) I need my Total Gym pronto... maybe in 2 weeks we'll meet cuz I need buff arms if I'm gonna be a "HC" (again, read post.)

Oh, but now that I have a new (go read the post) I need my Total Gym pronto... maybe in 2 weeks we'll meet cuz I need buff arms if I'm gonna be a "HC" (again, read post.)

I just read your post. HUGE HUGS DARLIN

Hey just let me know when and I will jump in the van and swing on into Vegas with the Total Gym in the back.

I will also bring my "get hubby back in line" stick. LOL!!

Penni, Penni, Penni... what's a woman to do. I'm feeling physically sick today. Thanks, Chris. And he keeps topping it off by calling and bragging to all his friends about his new bike. I answer all the calls around here, so I'm starting by telling them our mortgage isn't paid yet.

Oh, and he used my band surgery as a "fair is fair" excuse. I can have my band paid off by the end of the year with my Christmas bonus. He can have his Harley paid off next Century. Why does he have to add stupid to stupid?

Why does he have to add stupid to stupid?

As Forrest Gump would say, "Stupid is as stupid does!"

That says it all. I feel for you darlin. I wish I could fix it for you. I expected that he would use that as an excuse. Most men do when they feel like they aren't getting enough attention.

Well, I just stopped yelling at him. The one good thing about being on the back of the bike while he's driving is cause I can scream in his ear the entire time.... it's not like he can stop and get out of the car, right?

So I stopped yelling at him because I have to train him on the computer and about all our bills, since he has the new job of Finance Master. Then, I'm starting my bike riding lessons. La Madam probably doesn't know about MY new Harley yet since she left California at 6:00 this morning headed for Vegas. Maybe I'll go pick her up and take her for a spin on MY new Harley (are you guys dying laughing yet?)

Ya know what's so funny? Five years ago while visiting inlaws in Ohio, Chris took me to the World's Largest Shoe store so I could buy some boots. Well, they didn't have any... except their "Harley Davidson Collection." Like what am I gonna do with Harley boots? But Chris said they looked really cute on me, so I've had them 5 years and have worn them 5 times. Now my old jeans fit too, plus I made skull rags and welding caps. And I made a Harley purse a long time ago that I didn't sell because I didn't want to mess with any copyright or patent laws. So, I went from regular chic to biker chick overnight.

I had to get on the back of the bike so we could pick up our truck that he left at the dealer, and I fit right in with the rest of the chicks there. Except I don't have any tatoos. But I do have the big beer gut, so we're even. And if I DARE get a tattoo, kill me, because I'm a girly girl and I don't like them on chicks. Actually got a really bad one when I was 18 and had it surgically removed.

Okay, back to the issue at hand, which is our competition.

Game NOT off. The rules are, THERE ARE NO RULES.

Penni, go ahead and fill-em-up. Get 2 fills, heck, get 4. It's just a game, so I'm not letting it interfere with anything I've done so far or anything I need to do to stay healthy and band-happy.

So the deal is, whoever loses more weight wins the coupons, regardless of anything else. You do what you gotta do, I'll do what I gotta do.

(Donali, will you help me hold Penni down to shove rolls of quarters up her butt before weigh-in?)

Peace and love.... peace and love.

(Donali, will you help me hold Penni down to shove rolls of quarters up her butt before weigh-in?)

Do I get to keep the quarters.

I am so ready to win this challenge. NO RULES!!! Sounds like a winner to me. All's fair.

Penni, I even have my money on you! I'm weak, I'm emotional, I've been fatter longer, and my mother is crazier than yours. But I will not back down!