Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who is losing more???

Maybe it's not such a good idea to "race for the finish" because that has always meant failure in the past. You know, starving to fit in a bridesmaid's dress or dieting before vacation. Penni, do you think this could backfire?

Penni, do you think this could backfire?

Lisa: And everyone else. This was meant to be fun and sometimes a friendly competition can stimulate wonderful results in the end. If it is not something you are wanting to do then there really is no problem. We can chalk it up to "tried it - didn't like it."

On the other hand, If this is a ploy to get me to bough out. SUCKER!!!!!!!!!!! Ain't gonna happen. I am gonna be in a competition with myself to not eat junk stuff and to lose an X amount of weight by October whether you or anyone else competes with me or not. SO THERE!!!

Love you guys

I WILL outsmart you, Penni. It may take time, but it WILL happen. Damn, can you guys believe she didn't fall for that?

Am I the only one who sees this as unfair to DeLarla???

Penni has a port, DeLarla does not.

My money's on Penni... :D

(How's that for adding fire to your flame, Lis? lol There's gonna be no stopping you now!!! Plus I'm going to bring a really cool prize to the winner.... :) )

Newport Penni vs. Portless. Sounds like an unfair match. Penni, you brute! But step on up and place your bets!

Great, now there's a prize from Donali involved. Have I mentioned I LOVE prizes?

Newport Penni vs. Portless. Sounds like an unfair match. Penni, you brute! But step on up and place your bets!

Hey if you want to make it even steven I can promise to NOT get a fill between now and October. We both have a fill right now. Mine is at 1cc what is yours at?

What ya think?

My momma didn't raise no "fool!"

Hmmm, let's see trip to Hawaii sounds like a nice prize.

I think someone should start a pool as to how much weight we would lose.

Regardless who wins, that's so generous of Donali to buy the winner a trip to Hawaii.

uhhhh.... How did I suddently lose control of my prize? lol

Sorry guys - a "nice" prize from me is 1/2 off coupons, or something... lol :)

Wow, you're throwing 1/2 price off buffet coupons with that Hawaii trip? You rock!

Coupons? Hahahah, she said coupons!

So, since Lisa is at 1.8cc fill I think I can get a fill of the same amount. I am at 1cc right now and I will just ask Dr. Billy to fill me to that as well. Seems only fair to me. What do you guys think?

1/2 off coupons for not on the buffet but the plane fare to Hawaii as well. WOW Donali is so cool. What a prize.