Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Who is losing more???

Hey Lisa how does Penni know about those LARDASS Cookies??

YUP!!! Sure do!!!

There must be something in the atmosphere this week..many of us near or far have been having wicked cravings. I have had them so bad the last 3 days that last night I finally gave in to temptation with 3 bites of brownie and 3 bites of ice cream sort of like a mini brownie ala mode. Man did I feel guilty til Lisa eased my guilt telling me it was a normal bandster size and not my old usual humongo size. At the same time I was givin in to tempataion so was Lisa all the way in Vegas...and Shelly is having the craving too...who else is having those crazy cravings? Is the barometric pressure going wacko or something making are heads messed up and our bands loose?

I always crave Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino's. I almost have to have one every day. It is crazy. Lately I have been trying to avoid them but I do succumb on occasion.

If I want a cookie or a bite of ice cream or a milk shake I have one. I don't feel guilty about it. I think WOW I would normally eat the whole back of Cookies, or the whole container of ice cream, or have more than one milk shake. SO, to indulge in some cravings are NOT a bad thing in my book. It is when you take it to the next extreme that is not good. That is where the control comes in to play.

We should set up a hotline for us all that when we get on a binge there is someone we can call to talk us down. I would be willing to give out my phone number to anyone that is in that position. And I am willing to accept a collect call from that person as well. Who better to understand what we are going through than another person that has been there.

Love all you guys.

i agree with Penni. what you ate La_madam was ok. If you never have a treat then it is a diet, and we shouldn't have to diet. I think sensible eating is the key, when I can remember I think that. Jack Medina was a coach to Mary Lou Retton, he said, "Never diet, eat a sensible meal" Look at the first 3 letter of diet. He says, that is what diets are for. Use your head and eat sensable... I just don't have a normal head....But I am trying.......

lol i dont feel guilty either i am just ready to get beyondd this phase!!

the past month i have been endulging A LOT! i think thats why i am craving carbs because i have been eating them so much! when i stick to low carb the cravings are VERY mild.

no regrets though. that penis cake was finger licking good!

Great idea Penni we should havesome kind of HOTLINE.. do you have a 56 way line? What if I call and its busy then what :)

I can only imagine if we did put one into place how much it would get used. I know I would call in a heart beat! Like last night..right after I ate the brownies I went on to aol IM to find Dlelarla to tell her what I had done , as I was telling her she told me that she posted here that she had done the same thing so we consoled eachother.

Great idea Penni we should havesome kind of HOTLINE.. do you have a 56 way line? What if I call and its busy then what

CELL PHONE is usable as well.

Penni -

I love those mocha frappacinos, too. Guess what? This tastes almost exactly the same to me, and I haven't felt the need for one since.

When I get the mocha frappacino craving:

Get out the blender. Put in about 1/2 cup of hot Water and a tablespoon of Folger's instant Decaf. Add 1/2 carton of unsweetened chocolate soy milk. 2 packets of sweet-n-low. Maybe drizzle some SF chocolate Syrup in there. Blend with lots of ice. Pour into a tall glass and top with that real spray-on whip cream. yum, yum.

I'm sure non-fat milk and cocoa powder would work just as well as the soy milk.

Try it, and tell me what you think!

OOOOOHH DONALI!!!!!!! That sounds scrumptious. I will have to try that. Gotta make a run for the store tomorrow. Too late tonight. LOL!!!

There must be something in the air, because I couldn't control myself last night either. snack, SNACK, SNACK, SNACK. Bummer. I didn't go above my higher limit calorie parameters nor did I hit my highest calorie day but I felt awful about it last night. I had to study chemistry till the wee hours of the night and I must have thought the sugar would keep me awake. LOL... I think a hotline is a good idea too. I would be game to be available one evening during the week. I get those costco calling cards. It is $19.99 for something like 900 minutes. They don't rip you off at all and they last FOREVER it seems like. My whole family all shares one and we alternate on who recharges the minutes. We only have to recharge it about every 4-6 months.

This race thing sounds fun but I think I'll stay out of it and help think of the prize. We should each think of something little or unique or homemade and use them as prizes for different things. That would be fun. HMMM, now who should I sabotage first??? LOL. Teresa

Bring it on girls... I just got home from Job Number 2 and am dying to get into the Pringles. But I won't give MZ. PENNI the satisfaction! Oh, and I drank lots more Water tonight, Penni!

Bring it on... oh yeah, it's already been brog-ut!

Donali, would you mind posting your "mocha frappacino" in the recipe thread? That sounds wonderfully fattening and delicious (but w/ the secret substitutes)!

:alien I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness. I will not succumb to this mass madness.. :)