Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm so happy for you. If you're well enough to post, you must be doing great. I made my decision today to have the surgery in Mexico. I'm planning on Aug 2nd. Keep posting on your progress. I'll be looking forward to hearing good news.

Today has been a little hard with trapped gas in my chest and dry heaves but I'm on anti nausea and its helped a lot. I have a challenging roommate she keeps complaining about various stupid things to the nurses. Things that aren't my fault like the heart monitor beeping, saying she can't sleep bc of it plus my walks. I'm being as quiet as I can but now it's my turn to giggle bc she just wet her bed.

I am so glad that you are doing well. Thank you for keeping us posted. Hopefully, either you or the roommate gets relocated. When might they discharge you?

I am so glad that you are doing well. Thank you for keeping us posted. Hopefully' date=' either you or the roommate gets relocated. When might they discharge you?[/quote']

They're discharging me tomorrow at 9 am. I'm so tired. I wish I had my own room. This lady is driving me crazy. She's had seven hours of visitors. I just want to sleep or cry or both!

Wow! You are going to be super happy in the morning when you get to go home to your own bed. I'm getting geared up for my surgery in under two weeks. Just picked up the 7 prescriptions the dr sent in along with the over the counter supplements and liquid Tylenol. Yikes! I'm hoping I won't need any of this stuff. How has your pain and nausea been?

Wow! You are going to be super happy in the morning when you get to go home to your own bed. I'm getting geared up for my surgery in under two weeks. Just picked up the 7 prescriptions the dr sent in along with the over the counter supplements and liquid Tylenol. Yikes! I'm hoping I won't need any of this stuff. How has your pain and nausea been?

Oh yes I'm discharged just waiting for my ride! The pain wasn't too bad, it's more of a soreness. The nausea threw me for a loop (literally). It felt like being seasick but thank God I haven't thrown up. Good luck with your surgery and hang in there with the waiting game.

Sorry you are miserable - press the button for pain meds and go to sleep. Can you get some ear plugs from anyone? They work magic. You'll be home soon and in your own comfy bed.

Today has been a little hard with trapped gas in my chest and dry heaves but I'm on anti nausea and its helped a lot. I have a challenging roommate she keeps complaining about various stupid things to the nurses. Things that aren't my fault like the heart monitor beeping' date=' saying she can't sleep bc of it plus my walks. I'm being as quiet as I can but now it's my turn to giggle bc she just wet her bed.[/quote']

Me too!! Unfortunately I had to have blood because I fainted the first time they were getting me up for a walk! I hear ya about the roommate-every time I call for help, she finds something for them to do!! Today I was stuck in the bathroom because she asked the aide to get her ice cubes that were on another floor!!! Geez

Geez what a pain! Are you out yet and in your own place? I found being at home made a huge difference in my recovery.

Today has been a little hard with trapped gas in my chest and dry heaves but I'm on anti nausea and its helped a lot. I have a challenging roommate she keeps complaining about various stupid things to the nurses. Things that aren't my fault like the heart monitor beeping' date=' saying she can't sleep bc of it plus my walks. I'm being as quiet as I can but now it's my turn to giggle bc she just wet her bed.[/quote']

Lol

Tomorrows the big day! I'm excited but also nervous and I keep thinking I'm gonna chicken out at the last minute! The only reason I'm nervous is ive never had any kind of surgery. But my fiancé is going with me and he's had four surgeries so he's really calm about it! Anyways if anyone has any last minute advice I'd appreciate it!

Good luck